Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earthguard View Post
    @flea
    Oooh you got me~ I indeed have 10 active account =P dun worry GM, 6 of them is at least VIP 2 *not a right excuse? ruuuuun...*
    clearly these are chars you already had an play before event.. i have 3 accounts in Yitien also that make up my party. i was just wondering if R2 have some sort of block for less than week old or 48hr R2 accounts.. like we have in servers to block new clan members fighting Gogadon with us.. just to avoid last minute mass amounts of new account to fix voting.. cause i do have that sort of time on my hands.. but i hate cheaters..
    Yitien
    S10
    Flea
    Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

PrinceKillua - Eternal Saga by far the best drawing and im not just saying that becus i play ES
      IGN DjTamzinDnB
      Games Broken Realm & Eternal saga
      BR Broken Realm come play and see
      BR Eternal Saga same as above come play and see :)

Level Broken Realm max cap 80
      Level Eternal Saga work in progress 78+
      and the rest like pets, mounts and wings blah de blah if your really that interested come play and see? :)

good luck and have fun gaming :)

Comment

Originally posted by DjTamzinDnB View Post
        PrinceKillua - Eternal Saga by far the best drawing and im not just saying that becus i play ES
        i agree it is a good picture.. shame it doesnt contain all that R2 asked for in the picture tho lol.. 1 person is not people.. only one from your game that does have all 4 things asked for is yours lol.
        Yitien
        S10
        Flea
        Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

it's nice to log alts to votes~~ -_-

Comment

flea, your drawing has only 1 person too, plus it's rushed

Comment

Originally posted by marina40499 View Post
              flea, your drawing has only 1 person too, plus it's rushed
              look again.. theres a box of people under the corn lol.. and rushed or not it has everything askd for..
              Yitien
              S10
              Flea
              Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

yeah a box of ppl lol , very detailed~~ u can't see anything

Comment

its still there.. and i did it myself .. i seen the other games threads sayn they need to get a artist in to rep their game cause cant draw to save themselves lol.. i have a turkey, corn, pumpkins, and people..its not too hard to read game conditions of entry twice to be sure.. all hand drawn original work of my own. nothing copied.. in this whole event is possibly only 1 picture from each game that fits what was asked for by R2.. but its all down to numbers for the win. and goodluck to all games (especially Yitien)..
                  Last edited by Flea.10; 11-27-2014, 02:20 PM. Reason: may the best game win..
                  Yitien
                  S10
                  Flea
                  Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Originally posted by R245353057 View Post
                    we get something if vote?
                    If you play BH, ES, or YT, then if your game wins the most points in the polls (see the Points Explained section), then yes, you get something if you vote (see the Game Rewards section).

Originally posted by Flea.10 View Post
                    so is this a fair battle here with already existing chars or do we make many hundreds of new accounts to vote also.? .
                    Keep in mind where the thread is located and how many games we have here, and everyone can and probably is coming in and voting because they can With the length of the voting period, and pre-existing account creation limitations through the website homepage, it's a fair fight.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

pre-existing account creation limitations through the website homepage,

thats what i was hoping to hear.. thanx MemoryLane

this is fair i was just checking.. nice answer
                      Yitien
                      S10
                      Flea
                      Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	img016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	532.1 KB
ID:	1704016
                        Just let me do it so it is done right. I wish you were never born.
                        "Quotation. Quote is a verb. It's the INTJ way." -Okonkwo

Comment

Flea: well in that case, we can also talk about how some drawings got choosen, when some were way better and also respecting conditions....

Comment

Originally posted by marina40499 View Post
                            Flea: well in that case, we can also talk about how some drawings got choosen, when some were way better and also respecting conditions....
                            Art is completely subjective. There were lots of really great entries. I had a few favorites that I was rooting for that didn't get chosen as finalists.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

S4 Ahashy, Blade Hunter
                              I vote for Maha I know she used to be able to draw better than that, much more. But after that accident, with her trembling hand, still able to push herself to create that piece of art... moreover she actually stop playing coz she's pregnant and participate with this event just to try to give her guild mate and friends the price... That was amazing.

I salute you sist, hope you'll be able to give a good bye presents for Blade Hunters. I still try to remember 3 more account that i have, but no luck...
                              Last edited by Ahashy77; 11-27-2014, 08:05 PM.

Comment

R2 are very careful with how they word events to avoid paying players.. is it my fault you didn't read instructions better.. people is people not person or man or woman or child...people is plural... men or women or children.. i read it and wasn't going to miss out on first round cause i cant read properly.. and then.. i spent all night in our games multi chat and servers i play on trollin the players i normally chat with and help for them to enter forum and to vote many times i had to inform PEOPLE of how to get here.. they choose to vote for me even tho i was sayn vote for Ishi and wildpoison too.. yes my scribble was a rush job. done right.. by myself.. and yes i dragged out our numbers of players who normally don't bother on forum.. how much effert did you put into your pictures.. recruit an old player to draw for you... give us a sad story... cry that you picture is being judged.. ... do some leg work in ya own game.. iv spent all night on ur blade hunter game too and see nothing about the forum event being said.. yet you don't like that i'm in the lead... do something about it instead of just blaming me... read the rules next time.. put in more effort for your game.. or lose... totally up to you.. happy thanks giving Yitien players i hope i put in enough effort for you all to get rewarded..
                                Yitien
                                S10
                                Flea
                                Clan Leader@HELL

Comment

Working...
                                X