• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    i think moderator should close this thread before it getting worst
    +1

(needed more characters for post lol)

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Actually, by normal standards I'm better than a murderer because wishing death on someone is perfectly fine in comparison to actually killing someone, and it was clearly a good thing she died. Any normal or sane person would agree. She had cancer, she was suffering, best she's dead and put out of misery.
      Dude seriously get out of here now. What if your mother had cancer would you wish for her to die? Would you tell your mother good riddance she died. I am happy she died? Seriously you are pethetic and deserve to be off the forums and the game for that. I hope a mod does ban you and a gm does ban you in game. You don't deserve to be on here at all. I only agree with the fact that these shouldn't be posted here but I highly disagree with how you are reacting to this. If you don't like this don't read it. Keep your stupid opinions to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
        actually i agree with ElusionM for some point

and honestly it bit weird to see people with stage 4 brain cancer still play this kind of game n have time to logging into game just to say she gonna pass away

stage 4 cancer will get lot Chemotheraphy and she problably bald bacause of that theraphy

it will bit logical if 1 of u know her personaly, i mean in real world(neighbour/family/real friend)

IMO, creating thread is a wrong step to show ur feeling
        She quit the game when it was stage 3 but whe she was trying to do the chemo.. her body reject the medicine from it. Every time the doctors tried to give her it her body rejected it there for she to drop the chemo cause she couldn't get any from that. It's her body didn't reject the chemo she might of be alive today. She quit 2 months ago caus she was in to much pain to continue playing. But she every so often she always kept in contact with me because I was trying to help her with new treatments. I knew a friend that was doing the marijuana treatment and he survived his cancer for almost 15 years when chemo wasn't doing much for him. I told her to do exact same thing. So she did she talk with her doctor and got the stuff to get started. She did everything from from smoking it. Vapor, even cooking with it. At the end she had manage to get rid of her pain completely cause of the new treatment and being so high. She thought she was doing better cause of the treatment I told her about, she was starting to job and exercise. With the tumor wrapped around her spine all it cause stress on her spine and pressure. She didn't know cause she has so much of the marijuana in that it blocked all her pain. At the end she disappeared month ago last post on FB was saying she loved me and said that I might of gave her a 2nd chance in life. Between June 18th and July 12 the tumor cause to much pressure with damage her spinal cord and cause her to go paralyzed. She was unable to move her legs and move her arms. The followed by after the tumor's weight broke her spine which what killed her.

The reason why I posted this in the game. This game was her life. She did this game from time she got up from time she went to bed just about she loved this game and everyone in it even her enemies if you were on server and got to know her. You would know what I'm talking about. She would do 10 to 15 different mps runs just to help out her guild members. She was a healer in this game and a great supporter. I just wish most of you would have got the chance to meet her on Sever 9 then maybe you wouldn't be saying such things. I'm ashamed and sad anymore. Pains me to play cause I lost a close friend. I'm sorry for every making this post here.
        ImmortalSoul: S9
        Mage: Lvl 76

Comment

I am going to ask all of you to abide by the Terms of Service. Please if don't like the thread, then move on.

Moving to Community.
          Last edited by CafeAuLait; 07-14-2013, 03:41 PM.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
          X