Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recharge Using Xsolla and Win Big Rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Using Xsolla and Win Big Rewards!

Duration: March 2nd, 2015 00:00 – March 11th, 2015 23:59 EST

Description:
    • During the event, players who recharge using Xsolla will get a chance to win a BIG prize!
    • Within 14 working days after the event ends, we will select ONE player out of all the players who have recharged using Xsolla during the event and will award the lucky player with in-game items valued at $2,000! To nail down the specific in-game items, the player may negotiate with a VIP CRM representative.

Notes:
    • We will announce the winner across the R2 platform.
    • A VIP CRM representative will contact the winner before the rewards are sent.
    • R2Games reserves the right to interpret how this event is managed.

Tips:

To use Xsolla as a payment method:

1) Click Recharge in-game.

2) Select the amount you wish to recharge and then click Xsolla.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Xsolla.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1766857

If you have any questions or want to learn more, please visit Xsolla's homepage at xsolla.com.

Just one lucky player???... is better that nothing, i hope i light casher win it.

About dinamics, do you acumulate points with every recharge or no matter how many recharge you make?
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

What benefit other than a "chance" to win 2k in game items does this have over just clicking on the paypal option?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_63.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	1709128

None of Xsola mobile payment options works

Comment

What's going on with xsolla?
          I booked 10.000 balens once and 1.000 afterwards. Only got 1.000 balens yet...
          I already opened a ticket for that issue - but no response of the support team.
          I need to get the balens by today to be able to receive the 30.000 balens booking rewards.
          Is there any direct support possible beside the ticket center? Doesn't look like there are gamemasters ingame and I couldnt find any telephone contact information for customer support.

Comment

I get the same "NO AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS"screen when trying to buy with sms...
            Plz fix it

Comment

There is no way to buy with SMS in Venezuela, hue hue fail r2 .
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Well good job on getting failed payment options.

Comment

SMS payment not working on argentina neither

Comment

Huge fail. XSOLLA Must be added as Free offers because it allows payments for everyone in every country, not like payments because it won't adjust the mobile payments for each country.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                      Huge fail. XSOLLA Must be added as Free offers because it allows payments for everyone in every country, not like payments because it won't adjust the mobile payments for each country.
                      Every sms payment usage possability depends on the country, mobile carrier and price points the carrier can provide. Let's take for example, a pack of 100 gold that costs 10 dollars. Users can pay for this pack via sms only if the mobile carrier has a $10 price point, not less, not more. If the Carrier supports only price points for 2$ 7$ and 12$, for example, the user will not be able to make a purchase for a $10 pack via sms. So, to sum up, if a user faces such errors as "There are no available price point for this phone number" or "temporary technical problems" or something like that, it means that there is no possibility to pay from this exact phone number.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Every sms payment usage possability depends on the country, mobile carrier and price points the carrier can provide. Let's take for example, a pack of 100 gold that costs 10 dollars. Users can pay for this pack via sms only if the mobile carrier has a $10 price point, not less, not more. If the Carrier supports only price points for 2$ 7$ and 12$, for example, the user will not be able to make a purchase for a $10 pack via sms. So, to sum up, if a user faces such errors as "There are no available price point for this phone number" or "temporary technical problems" or something like that, it means that there is no possibility to pay from this exact phone number.
                        Thats weird sice for me and some more people from diferent countries it did work before. Doubt T-mobile isnt having it available now. For many is country locked not provider locked, so that your info isnt relevant. i got error: No available payment options for country. So its not provider related sry, especialy as it worked fine while it was on Superrewards. So its something R2 and Xsola did.
                        Last edited by R25516865; 03-10-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          You simply didn't get my point,
                          When xsolla service is added without any limit, the mobile payments are shown for any country, it will have diff costs and also will provide different amounts of balens. Just like Playerize superrewards, But hey, there is a factor, this "company" never listen

Comment

today is 12 ??? as aweys no info for winer heheh
                            ❤PaTeNcE❤
                            Even the future has an end

Comment

Originally posted by R24796711 View Post
                              today is 12 ??? as aweys no info for winer heheh
                              The name of the winner will be kept in private

Comment

Working...
                              X