• Show
Clear All

• ktau213
    replied
    I think they quit answering this thread

Leave a comment:

• luisflores533
    replied
    hola muchogus bueno estejuego mepare estupedo aunq yo nocompre cosas deljuego medibierto mucho jugando

Leave a comment:

• vole.nev
    replied
    MMM, so i can still play the games...

Leave a comment:

• ktau213
    replied
    any news for mac users???

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by MULDER35 View Post
    Hello There...

What will happen to the "Armorgames Wartune" servers and the accounts there? Will they be accessible on the client after browsers stop supporting flash?

Thanks.
    R2 is speaking with Armorgames, and other platforms that host games for R2, on next steps. As soon as they finalize a solution, we will share those details with you.

Leave a comment:

• MULDER35
    replied
    Hello There...

What will happen to the "Armorgames Wartune" servers and the accounts there? Will they be accessible on the client after browsers stop supporting flash?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by JD122418 View Post
    Hi, Please can someone from R2 Games take a look at this maybe a solution to save our Flash games. Before Flash End of Life on 12/31/2020.
    Okay, so while yes, there are companies that are stepping in to provide for-charge services to assist people with transitioning to a post-flash environment, they aren't a solution to "save flash games".

One of the things Harman does, for a significant monthly fee, is create a packaged browser with flash enabled, which is pretty much exactly what the R2 client is already. You will still be able to play all of the games through the existing client as long as you are using a Windows computer, with hope that they extend that out to Mac users.

Leave a comment:

• JD122418
    replied
    Hi, Please can someone from R2 Games take a look at this maybe a solution to save our Flash games. Before Flash End of Life on 12/31/2020.

Screen shot taken from
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash...0929047?page=1

[snipped cause messy]

Thank You,
    R2 Games For our games .
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-07-2020, 06:54 PM. Reason: Posting contents of an entire webpage was not necessary

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ktau213 View Post
    Is there any update for R2 client for Mac users?
    Not at this time.

Leave a comment:

• ktau213
    replied
    Is there any update for R2 client for Mac users?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by eternalsage View Post
    MemoryLane I know that the client at the moment cant load more then two toons so my question is will there be another version or an update on it? that can allow the client to add as many toons as possible and allow to split the screens for those off us who use more then one monitor.
    I hope they do. I don't have any information other than "the client will continue to be optimized".

Leave a comment:

• eternalsage
    replied
    MemoryLane I know that the client at the moment cant load more then two toons so my question is will there be another version or an update on it? that can allow the client to add as many toons as possible and allow to split the screens for those off us who use more then one monitor.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Lundertaker Brock Le View Post
    Bonjour je joue a Armor valor ou c trouve mon code car il le demande gift pack code merci
    Armor Valor questions here: https://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-games/armor-valor
    Armor Valor gift code here: https://av.r2games.com/code/

Leave a comment:

• Lundertaker Brock Le
    replied
    Bonjour je joue a Armor valor ou c trouve mon code car il le demande gift pack code merci

Leave a comment:

• jonsandman
    replied
    lmao dont care u mad cause bad at game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X