X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Valthor View Post
    Will the Client also have the feature to minimize the screen from 100 % i normally have mine at 75% and i cannot do that on the client
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants the window size to be adjustable. They are working on adjustments to the client, so hopefully they will make it so it can be.

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    Will the Client also have the feature to minimize the screen from 100 % i normally have mine at 75% and i cannot do that on the client

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
    Hi Memorylane, So currently R2Client runs off of IE/Chrome mode which has flash automatically built in. Will there be a update to the client to ensure stability Most players have a alt and the client is very sketchy when 2 toons are on at the same time for a small period of time in crystal saga. How does R2 have a response to that issue.
    R2 says the client will continue to be optimized for performance and stability. They are aware there's a few issues with the current version and they are working on addressing those for a future update. We will remind them they need to include multiple client instances running at the same time in their tests.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Hi Memorylane, So currently R2Client runs off of IE/Chrome mode which has flash automatically built in. Will there be a update to the client to ensure stability Most players have a alt and the client is very sketchy when 2 toons are on at the same time for a small period of time in crystal saga. How does R2 have a response to that issue.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Almanzo2 View Post
    Yes plese help, Memorylane. Thank you very much.

I just checked facebook gameroom also dont have mac version
    At the present moment, there is not a mac compatible version for the R2 client. They say they are focusing on the current transition, and they will monitor feedback, so we will make sure any such feedback is consistently forwarded to them.

Leave a comment:

• Almanzo2
    replied
    Yes plese help, Memorylane. Thank you very much.

I just checked facebook gameroom also dont have mac version

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Almanzo2 View Post
    I play crystal saga on macbook, and is there a mac version for the r2 client? What should i do?
    Great question. I completely forgot about mac users. I'll tag you when I have a reply to this question.

Leave a comment:

• Almanzo2
    replied
    I play crystal saga on macbook, and is there a mac version for the r2 client? What should i do?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X