• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic Update: Flash End of Life

Update: Flash End of Life

Dear players,

We appreciate your patience while waiting for news regarding the end of Flash support. Please review the following information regarding the future our games. We will continue to optimize the R2 Client to provide you with a stable gaming experience. Thank you for your continued support.

1. The following games will continue to be accessible via Facebook Gameroom and R2 Client:
    Crystal Saga
    Crystal Saga II
    Dragon Pals
    Shadowbound
    Mythborne

2. The following games will continue to be accessible via R2 Client:

League of Angels
    League of Angels II
    League of Angels III

3. The following games will continue to be accessible via R2 Client and a dedicated game client. For more information, please see News and Events:

Wartune
    Wartune Reborn
    Dragon Awaken

4. The following game will be released in H5. For more information, please see News and Events:

Omega Zodiac

5. The following games will not be impacted by the end of Flash support:
    Vampire Empire
    The Third Age
    Survivor Legacy
    Firestone Idle RPG
    Eternal Fury H5

• groovyaxis2
    replied
    waiting on an R2 client for mac please. i have only just found this game as of 10 min ago and was going to check it out. has there been any movment for mac users yet?

Leave a comment:

• clairettebtl
    replied
    Hi,

I think I'm not alone playing on mac, and I have invested personal money in the game (i play on crystal saga), if no version of the client is developed for mac, and thus i can't play anymore (putting windows OS on my mac is out of the question : 1) i don't have the place for it, 2) my pc would lag and i can't do that because it's my only computer which i also use for work ; and buying a windows computer is also out of the question, think about the price), I would have no other choice but to ask paypal to get my money back (why let my account and the money i invested in rot, I want to be able to continue playing because I very much like the game). I think r2 would loose many clients who like myself play on mac.

So if you please could foward this feedback to the team working on it. I don't want to wait months before I can play again just because they forgot other OS exist, they need to think about a solution for mac users, please! And it has to be more important I think than being able to zoom in your screen, which can be done later on.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by thor31 View Post
    how do player log in more then toon at a time using the r2 mini client as far as i can see it only lets a player to log in 1 toon at a time
    This thread https://forum.r2games.com/forum/real...-account-login

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    how do player log in more then toon at a time using the r2 mini client as far as i can see it only lets a player to log in 1 toon at a time

Leave a comment:

• bittsmad
    replied
    What is happening for Wartune Gamerocks? There are a lot of active players who have been playing for over 7 years and invested a lot of money. Will we have an option to migrate our characters to either Wartune or Wartune Reborn?

Character: Saturn
    Server: US East S051 (Gamerocks) Formerly Kabam and Wonderhill
    Guild: Drako
    Last edited by bittsmad; 09-26-2020, 03:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• theghosthimself
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I hope they do. I don't have any information other than "the client will continue to be optimized".
    i do not .. i really hope they keep it limited to 2 toons at same time if that is indeed thru... Keep it at 2 same time max is a great makes toon sharing less no use having 1 run 4 people there toons then at same time for example to gain more benefits etc so hopefully the "the client will continue to be optimized" will include maximizing the amount of toons used at same time to 2 and not being able to split for more monitors

Leave a comment:

• R292873013
    replied
    Also would be nice if developers couls update the Flash Player version used on R2Client. It still uses the version 19 (probably from 2017 or older) while the current version is 32.
    IE 11 using Flash Player 32 R2Client using Flash Player 19

Leave a comment:

• R292873013
    replied
    How about this? First post says that Dragon Pals will be available after December but the Gameroom actually contradicts it.
    The same message appears for Shadowbound and Mythborne. The Crystal Sagas were not found on the search.
    Last edited by R292873013; 09-15-2020, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by KeGoShNa View Post
    Yes this a code but if you want post all.
    That's fine. Please send in a ticket to https://www.r2games.com/support and give them the screenshot of the code redemption along with a screenshot of what happens when you try to use the code in game and they should be able to assist you.

Leave a comment:

• KeGoShNa
    replied
    Yes this a code but if you want post all.

Leave a comment:

• KeGoShNa
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Generally you'd post in the game section for the game you play. For Dragon Pals perk codes, you have to select the time zone before you claim the code. Did you select the right time zone?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by KeGoShNa View Post
    I don’t know where you ask this; so if you don’t go here tell me where to post it; thank you very much for the answer. Try to use the codes you receive when you level the user account. Level 1 4 24 67 and 83. But none of them worked for me in the game Dragon Pals.
    Generally you'd post in the game section for the game you play. For Dragon Pals perk codes, you have to select the time zone before you claim the code. Did you select the right time zone?

Leave a comment:

• KeGoShNa
    replied
    I don’t know where you ask this; so if you don’t go here tell me where to post it; thank you very much for the answer. Try to use the codes you receive when you level the user account. Level 1 4 24 67 and 83. But none of them worked for me in the game Dragon Pals.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ktau213 View Post
    I think they quit answering this thread
    Answer what?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X