Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New R2Client Version is here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunhar13 View Post
    Tried to log on to Dragon Awaken this morning on my iMac. All I get is a splash page saying to download a new client. My mac doesn't use a client. Will the splash page go away sometime soon or am I finished with playing R2 games?
    At the moment, there is no work around. Please send in a ticket to let R2 know you are a Mac user, and you need a way to access your game.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      We will not be posting the link on the forum. The client is still being worked on, and will hopefully work out the issues with being able to bind characters, so rolling back should be very temporary. Also, bots crawl the forum and we don't want them overwhelming the link.
      can i also have the link for the old version please?

Comment

Originally posted by Summer9159 View Post

can i also have the link for the old version please?
        Sent you a pm

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Please can you send me link to download the old client?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

At the moment, there is no work around. Please send in a ticket to let R2 know you are a Mac user, and you need a way to access your game.
            Thank you. I will try that. If they can't, it was almost fun while it lasted.

Comment

can you send me the link for the old r2 client through pm please?

Comment

Got you both

Comment

can you please send me link to old version of r2 client
                  i already uninstalled the new version could you send me a link please
                  Last edited by Eric Catch; 12-24-2020, 02:19 PM. Reason: adding

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Catch View Post
                    can you please send me link to old version of r2 client
                    i already uninstalled the new version could you send me a link please
                    I've sent you the link. Please, let us know if you received the message. Thank you!
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Minori...can you pls send me the link for the old version of client 1.0.7

Comment

Access to my game (Crystal Saga II) has been removed from the web-browser.
                        I have installed the R2 Client (with administrator privileges') and I keep getting the error that it failed to check for updates. I'm computer tech savvy, I did the proper procedures;
                        • Checked for Windows and drivers updates
                        • Verified internet connection (Proxy, Ports, Host, etc)
                        • Uninstall R2 Client
                        • Clear cache
                        • Clear temp and prefetch folder
                        • Clean registry entry
                        • Redownload
                        • Run installer as administrator
                        • Selected folder that has permissions
                        I'm still experience the error, I need a way to access my game.

Comment

return the old client, this mini-client dont working...

Comment

i never got message with link for old version

Comment

I couldn't get into the game today. I have been a faithful follower and played every day. but I can't download as my operating system doesn't allow it. it's a mess, game over. = (

Last edited by 975399; 12-24-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

link for the old version please?

Comment

Working...
                                X