Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want to be a moderator cause i know that i have the skills and ability of a moderator ..

server winterdale
    exia Guild LEGACY..

Comment

I'll apply.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

:/ shoo krysia shoo go back 2 spawnkilling seng or sumthin lol and ill be a mod

Comment

im kalabaw23
          i played on yitient server 4 elaphaned
          i have the things u need
          im always online
          im offline if i need to sleep

Comment

Forum moderator you say? I'm in.

Comment

I would like to apply to become a Moderator.

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
              B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
              Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
              Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

Hey there, if my 1600 post count is any indication, I love to chat and help my fellow users. Of course the main reason I'm here is due to City of Steam, however I'd love to be able to help with the other games as well. I'm sure I could provide recommendations from at least 3 other moderators that I am up to the task.
                Coming to you live at !

I also have my own website at

Comment

Should there be a spot for Crystal Saga I'll be most willing to be one of your forum moderators. In my opinion, I can't pose as a guru on something I am not familiar with but I can say a year playing CS will be experience enough to know the game. I've been helping players in-game as it is where I thought it matters most. But with the advent of recent issues, I found the forums as another way to get help and give help as well. I can be of service.
                  IGN: (S41)Kallysta
                  Server: Amethyst Forest
                  Class: Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest

Comment

can i join?

Comment

Greetings, I would like to apply to if you need some forum moderators. I already did modding in other browser games before in forums and in ingame.. I am surely fit to this position and i will do my best
                      have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

I'll apply. Happy to help.

Comment

I would like to apply as a moderator on your game!

Server 23:
                          IGN : â•”sniperâ•”
                          Lvl : 66
                          Char. Archer

I Want to be:

i have so many expereince as a moderator in every online game. but since this wartune i played! i have also some learn to this game about bugged, lagged, and any issues like ISP issues about globe connection. i was a hint i was trying to think this idea always . then i finally fixed my isp DNs problems of my globe. i can play wartune. . .

i this connection i would to become a moderator on your game . my purpose was to help players on thier problem,
                          to help players how to follow up their post in forum.
                          to helps players all want they want to solve their problems!

THANK YOU!!

Im very happy to being a good player here to help players on their problem! hoping for your good decision, i will do my best to help players, if u given me a chance to become a moderator. .
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-02-2013, 02:56 AM.

Comment

I'll apply.
                            I've got very good grammar, and have been an admin on a forum before, I haven't posted much here since I pretty much dived into the game and lurked around here
                            I will become more active in the next few days across the forums, also I have worked with a popular community member LavashGames (200+ wartune vids, 400 + youtube subscribers) , so basically I did a couple of blog posts for his blog

Thank you R2,
                            I am very interested in hearing back from you.
                            I am so awesome, that I'm not even awesome.

Comment

I have previously been a moderator on other forums and gaming forums, as well as administrator for forums.
                              Some forum types are IPBB/Vbulletin forums and other versions and software, I'm pretty confident in the controls and thrilled and hopeful to get to work in making the community more active and more fun!

I love working with staff members and of course even normal members, I find that it's great to have friendly team members and regulars because even though I am new I am not new to moderation controls and roles of what to do/not to do. I think it'll be a great experience and I'd love

I do not have much history in R2 as I am new, but I have been a Forum and Chat-Room moderator over a year for a website for teenagers and adults called "321."

Handling members and their complaints and suggestions is such a great and enlightening experience for me and I'd love to apply those skills and end up a great asset to R2 games and allow the chance to welcome and help other members.

It's just such a great community here and fun place to be!
                              Username: Chaoticcody
                              Server: S62 BloodShedHollow [PVE]
                              Level:27
                              Class: Mage
                              Guild: Angels

Comment

I am interested. Please tell me how to apply

Comment

Working...
                                X