Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hola!! me gustaria ser mod para los jugadores latinos, o si en un futuro abren servers español ^^

hi!!, I would like to be mod for Latino players, or if in the future Spanish servers open ^ ^
    Hikaru lvl51 s11 lunaria story

Comment

Ø*د هنا عربى؟

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
        • A history of being active on the forums.
        • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
        • Guides the applicant may have posted.
        • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
        • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
        I would like to make another Trade, based on rebuilding what Timbob and General Masters are missing on Planet Yitien. I'll again trade the GM's position, for the decoration of enhancing my position as an Adviser, (but as the Dream Master), of Royal City. It's beyond critical that i remain as a humble Dream Master of Royal City, or of Planet Qianfo Hall.

As for it's aging requirements, i've graduated all the above, but that's already been acknowledged, with the exception of activeness in Out World, (however though), Team Rocket can journal minus one, since Game Worlding is my strong point. Also, if it can be done, put me down for FULL time. It's time i've subtracted Society in general since i've married Game World many rains ago, and have no shame sharing my marriage's loyalty.

That's my Planet Yitien, (Qianfo Hall/Server 2), version of GM Status. Forgive me.

Many thanks to all's understanding.
        Last edited by RiotLeaf; 06-07-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

i apply for moderator because i like r2games.com i know the wartune game verry well,i like to help the people and the new one,bcz no one is born learned,everyone need to learn.i was moderator in other servers like counter strike.i know romanian,english,spanish and hungarian language's.How i said i like to help the people and the game also...
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....56-Blight-Wall
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?71743-S256-BuG
          i know i don't have to much posts on forum,mb this will be abad point.

Tnx for everythink and i will wait for 1 answer! Have a nice day!

Comment

is this mederator must be familiar in all games on r2. i only play yitien and i can say i can help all newbie to the game
            Mihawk
            Title: Elder
            Class: Sword Dancer
            Server: [S11] The Emei River
            Clan: Pilipinas

Comment

Originally posted by MarkJOhnBucad View Post
              is this mederator must be familiar in all games on r2. i only play yitien and i can say i can help all newbie to the game
              We are looking for people with knowledge of at least one game. Being familiar with or willing to learn other games is very helpful, though.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Would like to apply as well. I have patience and dont get mad easily and since i do have experienced in costumer service so i know how to handle fusses and calm down people and stuffs, i think i would be a good moderator and im always online 24/7
                (S59)Camille
                Class: Knight
                Plane: Eidolon
                Pet: Demon King
                Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

im willing to do it(:

Comment

im interest but.. i can't login 24 hour..but i still can online in morning be4 go work and after work....

INFO:
                    IGN: MADARA
                    Class: Healer
                    Server: S8 (Kontel Crossing)
                    Level: 64 (Still Leveling)
                    Clan: Glory
                    Mitsuko_Izumi s25
                    Level 75

Comment

verry interesting,....

INFO
                      IGN: `PeMabuK`
                      class: archer
                      server : S189,S87,S71,S51,S124,S237 (aktive player in S189)
                      level: 56 (189 ) archer
                      clan:tjap_tikus
                      Last edited by ink_flo; 06-12-2013, 04:11 AM. Reason: -
                      `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

can newbie like me apply that??

Comment

im indonesian player,..
                          are u interest??

recruit me,..
                          ^^
                          `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

is it possible to be a player mod? i dont go on the forums much, but i love to help players in-game. like R2Vet's in Yitien. i play 2 R2 games so far, and im planning on joining more. but for now i mostly play Yitien and would like to be a player mod there if possible.

INFO
                            IGN: liviana
                            Class: Assasain
                            Server: 21 (Tea Kingdom)
                            Level: 42 (still leveling)
                            Clan: Fearless (leader)
                            Last edited by DragonAncient; 06-12-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonAncient View Post
                              is it possible to be a player mod? i dont go on the forums much, but i love to help players in-game. like R2Vet's in Yitien. i play 2 R2 games so far, and im planning on joining more. but for now i mostly play Yitien and would like to be a player mod there if possible.

INFO
                              IGN: liviana
                              Class: Assasain
                              Server: 21 (Tea Kingdom)
                              Level: 42 (still leveling)
                              Clan: Fearless (leader)
                              You can apply to be a VET by filing a ticket with VET APPLICANT in the subject line.
                              File a ticket
                              for payment issues
                              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by R24525455 View Post
                                can newbie like me apply that??
                                Anyone can apply, but we are looking for members who are active regularly and who participate in discussions, help answer questions, and are just friendly, helpful people. So, go out and be active, and when you've shown that you meet our requirements, you will be contacted.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X