X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

choose me for Yitien

Comment

I play WarTune and am L76 VIP L9 - I am a lot older then most here, i.e. 63 yrs old I have played many RPG games over the years and have experience moderating...

I am online about 16 hours a day. speak English, French and a little Spanish. In the game I spend most of my time helping people, so in a way being a moderator I see as being an extension of this.

Because I am older and not working I see the moderator position on a long term basis.

Account name: Howie1

Server [S33] Undead Pit

Character: HowieEngland
      Last edited by Howie1; 05-29-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I would love to be a Forum Moderator so I am interested in it. I like to help people that are playing R2 games because they are like me.

Comment

I have been playing City of Steam since Alpha. I am a long time gamer who has spent a long time working with gaming communities and have offered support in various games.

I have almost 8 years of experience in the virtual world of Second Life and have been a moderator their on both official and unofficial capacity from time to time. I am in City of Steam often and available to help.

Comment

I would be interested in becoming a moderator i'm 18 just now going to college to become a game developer and i would love to start off somewhere at learning the first steps also whouldnt mind helping others with anything i can
            If You Have Any Problems File A Ticket At This website

Game:Eternal Saga
            Server:Aquatic Realm
            Name:Investor
            Class:Warrior

Comment

I am interested in being a mod ,but i am not 18+

for cs please

Interrested in being cs mod
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-31-2013, 01:40 AM. Reason: Merged posts
              IGN:Yagosti
              Server:S61
              Guild:Nomercy
              Postion:Assistant
              Level:64
              CLASS/JOB:ICE MAGE
              Wings:Xtrm fire wings II
              PETS:Teeka,Super angel,super demon,bone dragon,and much more in vault

Comment

I have play'ed for over a year, i am helpful i have my own league witch makes it more easy to help with resources advice support, i want to help other's who are starting up as i see players coming but leave at a low level.
                i would give advice to any player level or faction.
                Name:newdark
                Server Whitestone
                Guild: WaR
                Level:87

Comment

A history of being active on the forums: I only recently started using the forum outside the game, but I plan to be considerably more active here from now on.
                  A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their post: I often answer questions and give advice in Lunaria game chat S7 and S15 (name: Telsa)
                  Guides the applicant may have posted: Right now I am currently having my Guide site checked out for compliance with the site requirements. http://www.neopurple.org.uk
                  Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding: Well, difficult to anger that is true, and I often deal with non-english speakers both in game and irl so am patient when trying to work out what someone is trying to say.
                  Be 18 years of age or older: I'm 22 o.o
                  Other: I have been moderator on a few sites chats in the past, and work on staff for a few websites as well, I believe I would be able to handle this job.
                  Check out my Helpsite for Lunaria Story

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                    • A history of being active on the forums.
                    • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                    • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                    • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                    • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
                    A history of being active on the forums. = was a koramgame player before, active in games and forums.
                    A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts. = was awarded by a mentor master medal and i got a blog site for my own threads and guides.
                    Guides the applicant may have posted. = http://whitediary03.blogspot.com/ http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....TE-%28GUIDE%29 http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tats-in-Refine
                    Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding. = im a clan leader. Need to have patience and to be undertanding. hehehe
                    Be 18 years of age or older. = I am 21 years old. Female.
                    You can if you think you can

Comment

Very interested. I have a record (Not messing) for helping alot of new players (Noobs) in the game both Crystal Saga,Yitien,Wartune and Castlelot. I've made quite a few guides for crystal saga and posted numerous amounts of event suggestions aswell. I am very active in the game and I love to help out as many people as I can. I work well with others, I prefer to work solo though, and I have four accounts in r2 for forums, each account for a specific game. And, It would be a dream come true to be apart of the game and help out as much as I can.
                      •IGN:MrGoogle
                      •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
                      •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
                      •Plane:Mortal
                      •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
                      •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
                      •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

I would also like to apply for the moderator .. I am 18+ of age ..
                        I am helpful and friendly towards other players...
                        Been playing R2 after the month it started ..
                        I am from INDIA ..and know quite a few Indian languages..
                        Have played all the games in R2 ..
                        Ready for Moderator in either Crystal Saga or Yitien..{those are the ones that i currently play**
                        Well always ready to help anyone who deserve it ..
                        ThankYou.
                        ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
                        SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

I would like to be a moderator ive played wartune from the star s1 sever crimson star I help run ryuu guild and now I am 1 of the leaders in havoc I help my guild mates and new players wither runs an d give them tips on how to build there toon up im good with people and always respectful I have military back round I hope to be concisderd ty my toon name crimsonstar
                          Last edited by hpeerx; 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I will like to apply because i played R2's games.I like to help other people in-game questions and see if anything goes wrong in the forums.I have patience.I help my friends very often if they did not know where to find Heroic Wings etc.The people who helped me and I helped them are Radacast,K8andrea10,MoonRabbit.Please accept my application.I enjoyed playing your games especially Crystal Saga(It has lots of people playing it and very fun.)!
                            [B][I]Name: (S9)Roguer
                            Class:Rogue
                            Level:56
                            Honor:Viscount
                            Engaged to: (S20)k8andrea10(Earl)Level:59
                            Wings: Ultimate Fire Wings VII

Comment

I AM PLAYING R2 GAMES ABOUT 2 MONTHS AND I EXTREMLY LOVED THE GAMES THEY POST AND THEY CREATE...I LOVE LUNARIA STORY...HONESTLY..AND I AM INTERESTED TO BE A MODERATOR

PLAYING:LUNARIA STORY
                              SERVER: [8] White Ravine
                              LVL: 51
                              CLASS:MAGE

Comment

I might not be the most active person in forums. But I play currently 4 different game's in R2. Been playing since each one slowly came out currently however i'm just taking time to build my character on Lunaria story and trying to help people with any bug problems that I can while in the game. I am 18 years of age, I do enjoy and have the patience to help people outside of and in game, And don't mind redirecting them to the right forum post for their problems. Like I said I don't mind helping other players because I am one of those players that get problems while in game. Currently i'm becoming more active in forums. Also currently just would like to be an in game moderator for the newest game by R2 Lunaria Story and forums. Thank's!

(IGN):Innovation
                                (Server):S8 White Ravine
                                (Level):52 Elementalist(Mage)
                                (Guild): Chaos
                                (Occupation):Officer of Chaos in lunaria story
                                (Game(s)):Lunaria Story,Crystal Saga,Broken Realms,City Of Steam.
                                (Married): About to be married to Blacku(LS) and on my alt to Kimberlly(LS)
                                (IGN): Innovation(LS),BluuNinja(CS)
                                (Game(s)): Lunaria Story, Crystal Saga
                                (Level): (Innovation(Lvl 72 Mage)), (BluuNinja(Lvl 120 Scion Rogue))
                                (Servers): LS(S8), CS(S1)
                                (Guilds): (S8)LS(Chaos), (S1)CS(NOYPI)
                                (Married): Blacku(Lvl 51 Swordsman)(LS), kowiit(Lvl 120 Edilion Mage)

~Courage is a strive to battle but could bring death so always have fear also~

Comment

Working...
                                X