Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm interested in being a Moderator. I'm very active. I know everything about Shadowbound. I love the game and please let me assist you guys. Thx and I hope I get to be a Moderator!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2114358589
      i think its a come on i got promised that i would get talked to by the games head moderators but i see that will not happen since i'm always on and spend money in this game
      *If* you are considered, you will be contacted. Complaining here you're not contacted isn't going to help.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• I am applying for moderator position. I am active player on crystal saga server 81 i am always helping out the new people to make their experience the best it can be. I am a very active player even go though forum's alot.
        I am age twenty, four Let me know what you think . Thank you

Comment

• I know i have not used the forum but hey I thought I would just put an application in.

Im going start off with few details. My name is Trey, I play crystal saga 81. Im active player on the server and guild master (hopefully that wont stop my application) I do also play league of angels. Im 28 years (Ancient) from Texas, United States.

My experience, I've been a moderate, admin for a gaming community of 5,000 members @warriornation for about 11 years. Ive been game master and game moderater for a game that was supported by r2games, city of steam. I was a alpha, beta tester for them :P. I can give reference if wanted from ethan and levest. I would love to be more active on forums but I'm very well involved in the community on s81. I think I would be an aspect to the team and I think my knowledge as a player in communication and even an ambassador to the player base for the community. I know that mods and GM are well versed for all games and I understand that and keep an open mind to that.

Comment

• Hello I have had several servers that I have played on in Wartune. I currently play server 573 which is an east coast server. I would like to become a moderator. I have not been very active in the forums, but if I were a moderator that would surely change. I feel I would be a good moderator because I often help people in my current server anyways. I am the strongest on my current server so many look to me for guidance. I have played an archer in the past and I am playing a knight currently. I know a lot about mages too but I have never played one. I would love to become a moderator though because I enjoy helping others on this game because it is a very entertaining game and I like keeping everyone up to date on how the game is played. Thank you. Also my age is 22. My nickname is now Elijaa not R240904537.
            Last edited by Elijaa; 04-07-2015, 02:57 AM. Reason: I changed my nickname

Comment

• wartune s46 us east but i live in europe playing over 1 year and a half

Comment

• I would like to be moderator since im a gammer ,play lots of games now started this one since first servers.I would like to help ppl to understand more about game it self and give usefull informations.tnx
                Knowledge is the power

Comment

• question..
                  is there any opening on Crystal Saga on being mod?
                  im interested..

Comment

• nãoi estou conseguindo logar na conta

Comment

• hello R2

I am applying for a moderator position..

im always online in the game..

i can play straight 24 hours if i wanted..

my rest time is only at maintenance...

my age is 26..

hope i got the opportunity to be a moderator thanks..

Comment

• Hey Guys,

I mean this in the most respectful way, I will become a mod if you have a profit sharing plan..

Comment

• Helloo ,

I am interested in becoming a moderator. I play this game since it started, am very active in it as i have 2 chars i run day in day out.Ferther i am helpfull in assisting anyone that needs help, deff the new players that dont know their way arround yet. I play on Server 1 US East. Older then 18 years, For my char information well...you gusy can see my number and the ferther info.
                          Hope to hear something from you guys,
                          Thank you .....

Comment

• I am interested in becoming a moderator

and GM
                            im from philippines

Comment

• server seven, sever eighty-one of crystal saga, league of angels server 14 foul tusks lair, wartune has been awhile since i have played..
                              us central time age 24 would love to be a moderator

Comment

• Can i be a moderator i always play stormthrone i been addicted i cn speak with other players with their questions because im always online player name:Zkiu server:redforge......ty for your reading

Comment

Working...
                                X