X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i apply to become an mentor in yitien oceanic sever 86 tnx

Comment

• i'm interested becoming a moderator .i m an active forum member and i would love to work along helping other players as i have patience and sense of humour working with people .i have played on uswest server s45 and currently i'm playing on oceanic server s228 as naTsu .i'm 24 year of age.

Comment

• Hi Good Day,
        im interested to apply as r2 moderator/magister., i was playing wartune since sept. 2012 until now im active of this game im 25yrs old im living here at U.S, i was helpfull with my server/guildies., i ussualy tell them about upcoming events and some tips to do in game.,

heres my info:

Server: R2 S14 Serenity Lake
        Toon: YourHighness
        Class: Mage
        BR: 360k
        Guild: Serenity

thanks

Comment

• i play lunaria story and i am interested in become a moderator for it, i play on server 99 and i am in pacific time zone but im am often times online in the middle of the night which is day time for other country's because of my job so i can log in around the clock when needed

Comment

• i want be moderator

Comment

• hola interesado en ser moderador de nova genesis, Server: Open Alpha Event: Bonfire Server Time: 11:41 Event Time: 12:00 españa

Comment

• I am interested in becoming a moderator I have 43 years old. server (s-116) imp Parliament . League of angel

Comment

• Reminder.. moderators are required to have a history of helpful posts in the forums. I suggest those wanting to be moderators go to their respective forums and be helpful to other players seeking information.
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

• im intersted online 24/7 with patient personality

Comment

• good evening to GM and gamers of this R2GAME IM also interested to become a moderators and i im an active player...

Comment

• Good day! I am Interested to become a moderator.. I am so active and always online all the time.

Comment

• Hello I am interested to be a moderator of League of Angels games. I am already 27 years old and really love this game so much. I am honest, patient, understanding and much of all very supportive to those people who play this games and for those who ask help and guidance,

Server: 201 The floating City
                          Account name: RoxieArcher
                          type: Ranger
                          Battle rating: 1817090
                          Guild Name: Immortal

Comment

• Moderator LOA server 135

I have been on this server since day 3 and love it. I reported to r2 about some people who were cheating, using other peoples accounts. I have been helping a lot and I am on all the time. I would love to do this. I attached resume in PDF format and attached. Any questions, feel free to contact me at [removed email]

Terry Rath
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-15-2015, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:•A history of being active on the forums.
                              •A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                              •Guides the applicant may have posted.
                              •Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                              •Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!

Comment

• League of angels
                                lvl-72
                                name-souvik
                                server-s-200 nemesis

Comment

Working...
                                X