Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I play Wartune S48. I have also played Mythborne server4 and LOA2. I have over the past 4 years played other r2 games.

Comment

• Forum Moderator

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
      • A history of being active on the forums.
      • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
      • Guides the applicant may have posted.
      • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
      • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below and include the game you play along with your time zone. Thank you!
      I would like to apply as a forum moderator, I used to play blade hunter currently playing Thunder Call

Comment

• Name:Endora
        Time Zone:01:00 Utc
        Server:S660
        Class:Warrior
        Guild:Light
        Are you active? Yes i am
        I'm have being Admin on server many time and even support Agent too and i have devloped apps + some server

Comment

• Name: Pualani
          Time Zone: Pacific
          Server:S100
          Class:Warrior
          Guild:rand0m
          Are you active? Always Active.
          Skills: I been Admin/Mod in different forums "like" games I been Mod on NRNS clan back in the days and I resign cause I been busy at work before, and I came along and play this,
          game called "Winterfrost Legacy"
          I really like it and I been helping out as I can. So hopefully i'll be part of this teams. Thank you!
          Last edited by Pualani; 08-25-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Name: Nica
            Server: S1 Starglade
            Class: Priest
            Guild: Royals
            Are you active?: I have have been on and off before i started playing crystal saga 2, Now im looking at the forums for crystal saga 2 daily.
            Skills: I do not have any skills at being a moderator. However, i would like to learn and i believe it would be a great experience for me since i love to help people with problems in a game. I think it is easy for me because i have the patience to deal with stressful situations.
            I would love to be a Mod for crystal saga 2. (why does age have to be an issue xd)

Comment

• i am very interested and live in EDT time zone
              Game: Crystal Saga 2
              Server:S1 - Starglade S8 - Twilght Caverns
              IGN:S1-DjFetch S8-Nephi
              Guild: (S8) Valhalla

" Rule the Empire by Force"

Comment

• I am a 29 year old male and very interested in helping other players further their knowledge in the gaming community and ensure they are enjoying their time online to the fullest.
                My R2 ID: 90959117. Unfortunately have never been active in Forums, but have kept up with news and upcoming events etc. to be able to answer in game questions fellow players
                may have. I am currently playing Nova Genesis on server 103 Scion and active daily in a top guild and enjoying helping further fellow guild mates and non-guild mates alike in being the best
                they can be. I am in time zone GMT -05:00. If accepted I would like to receive an email at my professional email account [removed email]
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-03-2016, 10:25 PM. Reason: Please don't post your email on the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Mythi13 View Post
                  I am a 29 year old male and very interested in helping other players further their knowledge in the gaming community and ensure they are enjoying their time online to the fullest.
                  My R2 ID: 90959117. Unfortunately have never been active in Forums, but have kept up with news and upcoming events etc. to be able to answer in game questions fellow players
                  may have. I am currently playing Nova Genesis on server 103 Scion and active daily in a top guild and enjoying helping further fellow guild mates and non-guild mates alike in being the best
                  they can be. I am in time zone GMT -05:00. If accepted I would like to receive an email at my professional email account [removed email]
                  Plenty of time to be active on the forum. It's the main thing I look for. Also, I do not contact people on their personal email accounts. All contact is done through the forum.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• how come any onf the servers wont load for me in zombies ate my pizza

Comment

• Originally posted by R247249653 View Post
                      how come any onf the servers wont load for me in zombies ate my pizza
                      1. This is a place to apply to be a forum moderator.

2. Zombies Ate My Pizza closed in December of 2015

Comment

• eu jogo legend online e wartune e sei orienta os player sou ativo jogo 9hrs por dia e logo mais vo joga praticamente 24hrs

ola eustou interesado em ser mod sou moderador ativo sou gentil e gosto de responde todos e ajuda

estou interesado em ser moderdor tenho muita experiençia sou do serv 623 trouxe muitos brs paa o jogo e prentendo trazer mais meu email e [removed email]
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-26-2016, 11:10 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by 100003612153573 View Post
                          eu jogo legend online e wartune e sei orienta os player sou ativo jogo 9hrs por dia e logo mais vo joga praticamente 24hrs

ola eustou interesado em ser mod sou moderador ativo sou gentil e gosto de responde todos e ajuda

estou interesado em ser moderdor tenho muita experiençia sou do serv 623 trouxe muitos brs paa o jogo e prentendo trazer mais meu email e [removed email]
                          Forum Moderators are required to know and be able to communicate in English. Potential Forum Moderators must be active on the forum. Please read the first post of this thread to learn more about a few of the requirements needed to be considered for a mod position.

Also, please do not post multiple times in a row.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Id like to become a forum Moderator. I am 18 years old and i'm active on the websites, mainly crystal saga. I would love to be able to help and communicate with the community and help them anyway i can. I will be playing on s25 after kongregate merge and i am currently starting on s101 of crystal saga. My time is EDT or EST and i am mostly active after 3pm est. My name on s25 will be (ko2)Nica and on s101, my name is Onyx. Would love to become a mod!

Comment

• Hi,

Id love to become a forum mod simply because i love helping people out, be it new or old players. i am 23 and in the GMT+00 time zone. I'm generally active on Kongregate server for CS (Soon to be S25) aswell as League of angels 2, although not as much LoA2 recently. My IGN on both of the games are Spartican. Im generally active anywhere from 12pm GMT+00 (7am est) up until around 1-2am GMT+00 (8pm-9pm est).
                              Server: (S2) Kongregate
                              IGN: Spartican
                              Class: Ranger
                              Level: 140
                              Guild: Broken
                              Soul: 3000
                              Tenets: Chaotic level 10
                              Holy Favor: 30207
                              Wings: Promethean Wings XVI
                              Pet: GA
                              Mount: Super Kyuubi

Comment

• I want to try to be moderators, I've 3x become a developer in a game morpg and I have 14 years of playing the game

Comment

Working...
                                X