This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I'm Kevin from philippines GMT 8,
    my playing game is MONKEY KING ONLINE server6 active player IGN: s6.eLChongGo
    I apply for moderator in this forum to help and some fun to other player's...
    I'm also a webdesigner [removed]

Thank you and Godbless..
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-05-2014, 05:26 AM. Reason: Please, no linking to sites not related to the game

Comment

I'd like to apply to be a mod for the Magic Barrage subforum. I've posted multiple guides on the Kongregate forums for Magic Barrage (because its the most popular forum for the game).

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/964...-advance-guide
      http://www.kongregate.com/forums/964...-a-small-guide

As well as helped police the game in general:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/964...sible-cheaters

I am currently a level 80 mage in the Pixelvania server of Magic Barrage, but I also frequent the Kongregate server. I constantly aid other players through posting guides (such as the two above), answering questions in both the game chat and Kongregate chat, and answering questions on both forums. Although the magic barrage subforum on the R2 site is currently dead (the devs don't even post updates on it anymore), I feel that I can help revive both the Pixelvania and Blastsplosion servers as well as the forums.

I'm currently a university student in Canada. I live in the eastern standard time zone (UTC - 5).

Comment

Hello,

I would love to become part of this great team and help other like you have helped me . I am 27 years old and i play League of Angels . I'm online about 10-12h a day in game, and in forum . Thank you !
        Someone's imagination is only as big as his knowledge !

Comment

Hi, I'd like to apply to be mod for Blade Hunter.
          I have a good understanding and knowledge of the game, and was suggested by Goldd to apply.
          I'm online playing the game about 4-5 hours a day, and is pretty active on forums.
          My character is on S[4] IGN:zzhu321.

Comment

I am interested of being a Moderator too. I've been playing Monkey King, LoA, Eternal Saga, Crystal Saga and etc. I am already 22 yrs. old and have experience of being a moderator, community manager and a game master of an Online Game for 5 years in different servers.

If given a chance, i would like to focus moderating in Monkey King because its the BEST of all .

Server 1

IGN: Aludia

CLASS: Iron Fan
            Last edited by R21921245; 05-07-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Right in this thread, please. Simply respond with the game you play and your time zone, and if you want to include something about yourself then that's cool too.

Why then it take so long for this ?

Comment

i,m interested for your post(moderator)...i play wartune server 265 --lovendal..knight 115k br--36 years old..spend some money of this game...

Comment

I don't know if anyone that previously applied - but was not chosen - may apply again.
                  Still, I post this here.
                  IGN: LordDragon
                  Level: 60
                  Wartune Knowledge: I can generally help with basic questions Wartune-related, but with recent updates I must re-learn some of these things (I have been retired for a year approx. from Wartune)
                  Server I'm playing on: 197-Grungefall
                  Timezone: GMT+2
                  Other things I want to mention: Since I spent a year away from your game (just didn't find it addictive at a point, no other reasons), I felt like I've changed my view on a lot of personal stuff. I'd want to be a Mod for your game, because newcomers would always need help. And of course, someone has to take care of the forums in the absence of any of their colleagues - nobody want profanity and such being existent in a big community like this, also with the help of players, Wartune still has a lot of chances to grow.

Thank you for your time.
                  In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                  Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                  "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                  I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

hello ...
                    I'm jibran from indonesia, I have played several games in R2Game, including, Wartuner2game, ************, armorgame, kabam, league of angels, and the Monkey King.
                    my age is now 25 years old and I really like playing games.
                    I definitely would love to be a part of R2Game. and I love with all existing reforms undertaken by R2game.
                    thx.
                    should be the strongest

Comment

i have an understanding that crystal saga is looking for a mod or 2, i am interested in fulfilling a position in order to help in this. i do read the forum quite often but normally am not the first to provide the appropriate information, and am very helpful in assisting others when posting guides and what not.
                      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

hi i want to be MODERATOR in crystal saga

i want to improve this game so that other players will not get angry on playing...i am 24 hours online 24/7 i can help you guys on problem resolving on the game crsytal saga.....

Comment

I have a question to ask.

This thread was specifically meant for Forum Moderator application.

How long does it take for someone to get a Moderator office? Or does this take a long time for it to be achieved for the applicant?
                          Last edited by Alberteiny; 07-02-2014, 04:44 PM. Reason: Made a typo, and now it corrected.

Comment

Posting in this thread is to show interest in a position as a moderator. After posting, each applicant is watched for suitability and then contacted by forum private message with further information.

If you have applied and are not contacted, it could be a variety of reasons from a lack of posting history to not needing a moderator for the game you play at this time, and many reasons in between.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

2nd time applying for MODERATOR i played crystal saga s44 s64 s66 s71...
                              i really want to become mod so that i can help others on there problem..
                              problems in GAME? many to mention just like selling golds VIA CASH!! selling CRYSTALS
                              via CASH... GMT +8 and im 24/7 online ^^, hope to get reply soon thanks!!

Comment

Just to note- Forum Moderators only moderate the forum, not the game servers. So, for anyone applying with the hopes of being able to moderate ingame chat, that's just not how it works. Sorry.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X