Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minori & Kana's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Treasure key ever gonna be removed in loots? it's still there..

    Comment


    • I will request the removal again.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and
      we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

      Comment


      • In the current "Special Sales" we are offered to buy both the "Santa´s Sleigh" and the "Holiday Sleigh" for 399 crystals while the normal price is displayed as 200. I haven´t tried if this is just a visual bug, but either way, it´s a bug.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	sleigh.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1992665

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post
          In the current "Special Sales" we are offered to buy both the "Santa´s Sleigh" and the "Holiday Sleigh" for 399 crystals while the normal price is displayed as 200. I haven´t tried if this is just a visual bug, but either way, it´s a bug.
          Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll make sure it's fixed the next time the sale comes around.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and
          we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

          Comment


          • Is ladder floor 134 bugged? Or that just how it is?

            Comment


            • New Ladder levels!! but lvl 134 is bugged, one of the mobs is stuck in the wall, confirmed by multiple people... cannot advance past this stage - even quick death (rogue skill) cant get it.
              http://puu.sh/EER8i/bd37aea43a.jpg

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                New Ladder levels!! but lvl 134 is bugged, one of the mobs is stuck in the wall, confirmed by multiple people... cannot advance past this stage - even quick death (rogue skill) cant get it.
                http://puu.sh/EER8i/bd37aea43a.jpg
                Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I will keep you posted if I need more information.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and
                we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                Comment


                • Ladder got upgraded both lv and a blitz..
                  but Lv134 mob is stuck on the wall and can't be killed.

                  Click image for larger version  Name:	134 mob stuck.png Views:	2 Size:	594.0 KB ID:	1997441

                  and rewards for Lv134 Ladder are:

                  Click image for larger version  Name:	134 rewards3.png Views:	1 Size:	65.3 KB ID:	1997442

                  Ladder blitz.. so we say..
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Ladder blits.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	1997443
                  Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-16-2019, 12:35 AM.
                  Crystal Saga

                  Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


                  Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                    New Ladder levels!! but lvl 134 is bugged, one of the mobs is stuck in the wall, confirmed by multiple people... cannot advance past this stage - even quick death (rogue skill) cant get it.
                    http://puu.sh/EER8i/bd37aea43a.jpg
                    As Caia posted about this too I´ll assume Dragon Hook doesn´t work either... any mage tested the black hole skill ?

                    Comment


                    • I have moved all posts regarding the issue with ladder to 1 location. This will make it easier for me to forward the issue to the team.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and
                      we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                        Ladder got upgraded both lv and a blitz..
                        but Lv134 mob is stuck on the wall and can't be killed.

                        [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t134 mob stuck.png Views:\t2 Size:\t594.0 KB ID:\t1997441","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1997441","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

                        and rewards for Lv134 Ladder are:

                        [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t134 rewards3.png Views:\t1 Size:\t65.3 KB ID:\t1997442","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1997442","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]

                        Ladder blitz.. so we say..
                        [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1997443**[/ATTACH]
                        Be careful on choosing 'Enter the Crystal Ladder Lv-50' & 'Enter the Crystal Ladder Lv-100'.
                        if you accidentally clicked '(Party Member)' option and the leader is not inside, you will lose your ladder attempt.
                        -or- If you're the party leader and accidentally clicked '(Party Member)' option, you will lose your ladder attempt.
                        seems like R2 forgot to put that same popup 'The leader isnt in yet' like on 'Enter the Crystal ladder LV-1'.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Ladder Enter.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1997683

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by n1997682

                          Be careful on choosing 'Enter the Crystal Ladder Lv-50' & 'Enter the Crystal Ladder Lv-100'.
                          if you accidentally clicked '(Party Member)' option and the leader is not inside, you will lose your ladder attempt.
                          -or- If you're the party leader and accidentally clicked '(Party Member)' option, you will lose your ladder attempt.
                          seems like R2 forgot to put that same popup 'The leader isnt in yet' like on 'Enter the Crystal ladder LV-1'.
                          [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1997683**[/ATTACH]
                          i had the same problem yesterday.
                          i finally understand the reason why cant enter ladder.
                          this should also be fix.

                          Comment


                          • Please, supply video documentation of the issue.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and
                            we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                              Please, supply video documentation of the issue.
                              ive being ask to lose my ladder run... my lv134 ladder.. hmm..

                              for ladder 134 bug
                              https://youtu.be/nzY2jRll2M8

                              for ladder party solo
                              ..https://youtu.be/Mzz9Hz8Z424

                              (i dont have enough alt that went to ladder 100 yet fr a non solo mode, but you guys understand its same as solo)
                              (ill ladder later)
                              Last edited by Aa_R21588038; 11-21-2019, 08:24 AM. Reason: ( seems like it says im logged in caia on forum but its my buffy alt who posted.. oh well they both me, who cares xD )

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Aa_R21588038 View Post

                                ive being ask to lose my ladder run... my lv134 ladder.. hmm..

                                for ladder 134 bug
                                https://youtu.be/nzY2jRll2M8

                                for ladder party solo
                                ..https://youtu.be/Mzz9Hz8Z424

                                (i dont have enough alt that went to ladder 100 yet fr a non solo mode, but you guys understand its same as solo)
                                (ill ladder later)
                                Whenever somethings causing you to lose a run etc use an alt, please. Doesn't matter if it's a lowly level 20 as long as it's documenting the issue. Thank you for creating the videos. It's appreciated.

                                UPDATE: The Ladder 134 monster bug video is very blurry. Can you re-record the video?
                                Last edited by *Minori*; 11-21-2019, 10:19 PM. Reason: See, update.
                                If you have a problem, need assistance and
                                we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                                Forum Rules are located here
                                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X