Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Minori's Fix-It List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

    It does work i believe at least it used to
    just go to a mob in cragstone and hit it with a skill u will notice that u r getting 2 heals not one , those r one from seriyu and the other from bloodlust.
    it doesn't work for me. i only get one heal. try it out.

    Comment


    • it seems like it actually does work, but it stacks with the bloodlust. the heal isn't 5% of your hp like the description says, but rather 5% of damage dealt. maybe fix the description

      Comment


      • Originally posted by mystican View Post
        it seems like it actually does work, but it stacks with the bloodlust. the heal isn't 5% of your hp like the description says, but rather 5% of damage dealt. maybe fix the description
        the healing from seriyu is 5% of dmg dealt as long as it doesnt exceed 5% of monster total hp

        example : monster has 100 hp if u deal 50 dmg to it u heal 2.5 hp that is 5% of ur dmg
        but if u deal 200 dmg to it u ofc one hit the mob but u heal 5 hp that is 5% of monster hp

        Comment


        • Sperion bug on rouge

          Comment


          • Please, provide details. Telling me there is a bug is not beneficial to fixing the issue. Details, screenshots are required. Thank you.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

            CS1 - FAQ here

            Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

            Comment


            • Is it just me or the Quartermaster is missing the Soul Star Voucher Exchange?

              I bought some Soul Star Pack that contains Soul Star x3 and Soul Star Voucher x1... but where is that Soul Star Voucher Exchange?

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Missing Soul Star Voucher Exchange.png
Views:	1
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	2009742

              Click image for larger version

Name:	Soul Star Pack.png
Views:	1
Size:	512.1 KB
ID:	2009743
              Crystal Saga

              Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)


              Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

              Comment


              • Thank you for providing screenshots. I'll notify the team of the issue.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                CS1 - FAQ here

                Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                Comment


                • 235 Dungeon. If you get Palace ruins and you leave the dungeon by disbanding party you get teleported to Tree of Life by cragstone portal, instead of Omnious Palace. Can we get a fix to that please?
                  Also adding Sacrifical Relics. Does the same thing.
                  Last edited by PsychNM; 08-31-2020, 03:49 AM.

                  Comment


                  • With PVE WEST server merge, the Bounty system reset, the bounty hall went to lvl 1 which is fine, we can get it backup. the problem is with the bounty Rewards. it still has all our achievement goals logged, but the SP reward points were reset. the SP rewards are based on achievements completed by all players on server. so basically, we lost all progress from achievements with no way to get them back. see attached picture.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                      With PVE WEST server merge, the Bounty system reset, the bounty hall went to lvl 1 which is fine, we can get it backup. the problem is with the bounty Rewards. it still has all our achievement goals logged, but the SP reward points were reset. the SP rewards are based on achievements completed by all players on server. so basically, we lost all progress from achievements with no way to get them back. see attached picture.
                      I can see in the screenshot your progress for achievements is going back up. The rewards for completing achievements will not be continuously provided. However, I have forwarded this several times regarding the systems resetting back to 0 after each merge. I suggest filing a ticket with support for assistance regarding the bounty issue.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                      CS1 - FAQ here

                      Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                      Comment


                      • the issue isnt the individuals progress, its with the combined server progress, which add all the individuals progress up. its not adding what has already been done therefor any gain from this point on will only be made on future progress. basically that 11k progress we made already is useless, and doesnt count.

                        Comment


                        • *Minori* got a vid of the ladder bug in action. tried to send in private message but forum said some sort of error

                          Players will lose their daily Ladder attempt if they:
                          1) try to enter before the party leader
                          2) try to enter a floor other than the floor the party leader entered
                          3) choose the wrong option of leader or member to enter ladder.

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGxDpkj9D2Y

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dode. View Post
                            *Minori* got a vid of the ladder bug in action. tried to send in private message but forum said some sort of error

                            Players will lose their daily Ladder attempt if they:
                            1) try to enter before the party leader
                            2) try to enter a floor other than the floor the party leader entered
                            3) choose the wrong option of leader or member to enter ladder.

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGxDpkj9D2Y
                            My inbox is broken. Please, post the issue on the forums for assistance.

                            Thank you for providing the video. I will view it and provided it's following the rules I will forward it to the team.
                            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                            Forum Rules are located here
                            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

                            CS1 - FAQ here

                            Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X