X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    started a topic Minori & Kana's Fix-It List

Minori & Kana's Fix-It List

Here is a list of compiled known issues pertaining to CS1 that are currently needing to be fixed.
    If you have a glitch/bug please report them to us, and we will do our best to get them fixed. Comment here, or private message us the details.
    Every bug report should include the following information:
    • Screenshot/Video. Screenshots and videos eliminate any confusion on where an issue is, and what the issue looks like in the game. Please always include a screenshot. Videos are helpful when a screenshot or two do not fully depict the issue.
    • Description. A clear description of the issue is always needed. Please use specific, full game names at least once in the post, as abbreviations are often too short for the search tool.
    • Steps. When an issue is not easily encountered by a simple point and click, the steps taken to reproduce the issue will be needed.
    • Character name and server. In the event the issue needs to be looked into from the perspective of the reporter, knowing which character is experiencing the issue, or in the level range required to encounter the issue, helps the team test the issue.
    This will help us get the issues fixed. We don't always need the character name, but the server can be helpful. Please remember you're not required to post that information here on this thread. You can private message the information to either of us. We respect your privacy in all matters, but we will require details and screenshots/videos.

List of known issues that have not been fixed:
    [X] Deification system: The 3-hour buff once collected if you die the buff disappears
    [X] Ladder: Once you pass floor 110 if any party member disconnects all players are kicked from the party and returned to starglade.
    [X] Removal of Quartermaster Purple Lily from the Green Dragon Wheel [Replaced with Quartermaster Token]
    [] Void party splits randomly (Partially can be avoided provided members wait for each person to load in)
    [X] Teleport scrolls do not work in the 150+ areas
    [] Do not receive items when disenchanting 125+ equipment
    [] Island of Blessing timer randomly disappearing [Requires more information]
    [X] Shifter frag level requirement 80 should be 30
    [X] Shifter frag skill blood cry not functioning
    [X] Event items do not drop after 120 areas.
    [X] 165 Palace Ruins players with VIP are only able to enter the dungeon with the use of Dungeon Keys
    [] Lack of notification for world boss - Ice Queen [Pending R2]
    [X] Unable to pick up red loot items - The Pantheon 175 Dungeon [Changed to orange drops]
    [] Removal of Treasure Keys from dungeons ( Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary) - Old event
    [X] Banner once fused now is no longer unbreakable and has durability.
    [X] Evil Beast fails when upgrading to Celestial the equipment disappears.
    [X] Unable to buy certain items in the players' shop
    [Information located here]
    [] Remove Vault Expander from Green Coins - The item is no longer available. [Pending Player Verification]
    [X] Eidolon System - Remove Quartermaster Purple Lily from dig. This is an event item.
    [X] Gear Evolve - Frags can no longer be consumed with auto-input
    [X] Dragon Sword purchased inside ladder can only be used by priests.
    [X] Happy Bunny Quest - Unable to be deleted [The quest can be turned in or abandoned.]
    [X] World Bosses - Ominous Coast 4 - Malevolent Scorpion (200), Ominous Temple - Aquatic Ape (220), Ominous Palace - Sardon the Destroyer (240) are not supplying a credit for killing them during the World Boss event.
    [X] Exquisite Enchantment Crystal - Once enchanting has reached 16+ it is no longer a 100% success rate.
    [] Hiding Auras - After a few seconds pixie, holy favor, genie, etc appears again.
    [X] Ladder Floor 134 - Monster is unable to be killed.
    [X] Ladder Floor 135 - Monster is unable to be killed.

[X] Ladder - If you enter before party lead you lose the ladder run. Lvl 50, Lvl 100
    [X] Ladder Rewards - 141 and up are supplying fewer Soul Shards than floor 140.

Note: When a glitch or bug has been fixed we will indicate this with an x in the brackets like so [X]
    Anything marked in blue means I need a video.
    Anything marked in red means I'll need character and server information as the issues only affect some players.
    Anything marked in orange is pending response from R2 or player verification that something has been fixed.
    Anything marked in green requires more information.

This thread is intended for bugs/glitches. Please, only post in this thread if it's regarding a bug or a glitch. This will allow us to easily find the problem/information and report it. If it's something else please, find the respective portion of the forum and post it there. Thank you for your understanding!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-29-2020, 11:59 PM.

• *Minori*
    replied
    You do not need to tag me. I can see the post. I'm waiting for an answer in regards to your question. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Does it qualify as a bug *Minori*

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    ok so how the dungeon works is. You kill the Flamearcher and he provides you a buff that is immune to the fire to get to the first boss. However should u not have the buff you take insane amount of damage while going thru the fire. IN the lvl 65 dungeon (Cheurna Gorge) you get this buff. However in the 235 dungeon. The buff is not given and you take insane damage.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
    I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
    When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*
    I have viewed the video you sent to me. Unfortunately, it's not clear enough for me to understand what you're trying to document.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    I will add the bug from the 235 dungeon here.
    When the killers den(65) dungeon is chosen. The Chief Flamearcher(mini boss) whom is supposed to give a fire immunity buff does not give the buff at all. I am sending you the video now *Minori*

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    If the Party Leader enter to Lv1 or Lv50 or Lv100, as Party Members attempt, you lose ladder attempts.
    is fixed.
    so if someone accidentally clicked party Member Attempt while being the Party Leader, its safe with a pop up saying gibberish but all worked.
    thanks R2 and mods,
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-29-2020, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by R21364772 View Post
    Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
    If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?
    It is normal that movement speed does not work. If the other stats are not functioning please, provide documentation of the issue. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• R21364772
    replied
    Is it really normal fr Shifters not to have their mount stats like movement speed when morphed or is it bugged?
    If so then Shifters dont need to upgrade mounts then?

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post

this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

id just like to state, i lost my ladder run because i clicked member after the party leader went in, game froze(NO it wasnt lag, i never lag. I PAY for lag and i am very disappointed.) and i didnt go anywhere, but i had a collect crystal ladder reward button. clicked upon it and nothing it vanished. all this happened immediately after reset.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    [] Ladder - If you enter before party lead you lose the ladder run. Lvl 50, Lvl 100 [Pending Player Verification]
    this one i tested already. its fine now, but gonna test again after merge...

and since i didnt list all the ladder entry bug... might as well again

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Just putting the reminder back.. (ill explain further)

Reminder: Be careful when entering ladder.

#1. If the Party Leader enter to Lv1, Party Members entering Lv50 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
    #2. If the Party Leader enter to Lv50, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv100 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.
    #3. If the Party Leader enter to Lv100, Party Members entering Lv1 and Lv50 will be bugged, therefore lose their ladder attempts.

And..
    So i tried these with multiple alts (lets not tell the number)..
    Seems like the accidental clicking of Party Leader entry when you are a Party member (then losing ladder attempts) ... is fixed.
    and Party Leader entering as Party Member (then losing ladder attempts) ....is fixed

(just putting the reminder so...other curious people ...dont go on ladder bug.. )

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I will still need documentation of the issue. In this case, I'd recommend a video clearly showing the skill being used and the stats. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Also while on the matter. The debuff of Counter II does apply, Its the defense increase of 75% that there is no buff for at all. (Reworded from earlier.) Defense stays the same)

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Thank you! I'll have it looked into.

Leave a comment:

• PsychNM
    replied
    Bounty bug, when inserting issue bounties sometimes the bounties turn negative. therefore creating a null and void on anyone accepting bounties.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X