Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Inventory Expansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.
    Arrowqueen s244

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post

If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest
    I need names. Yours, everyone's. Anyone who has collected a reward only to have it go to mail because their inventory was full - I want their names too.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.
    If you want a name and server for this let me know as i am in the same boat as all the rest

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Gold limit is definitely an issue, especially following one guild recently reaching the magic number in guild contribution, resulting in guild functions breaking for them.

The devs are receptive to the suggestions presented regarding inventory space, but they want to see for themselves why we need it. They asked for names, so I posted to ask for names. They sent a note back last week asking if there were any names yet. I have a 7 page thread of people asking for something to be done about inventory space, and only one volunteer who did not provide a name or server. The downside is the devs will need to log in. Maybe they'll see some lag while they do - two birds with one stone.

If people are worried that the devs will see we have 20 slots of henna, 15 of milk, and no less than 5 stacks of everything else, they shouldn't be. On the contrary, maybe it will be what gets the devs to increase stack limits on common items. Maybe they'll start giving us ways to actually use these items. Maybe they'll change up some of the rewards that feed us stacks of these items. I don't see a downside to this at all.

Leave a comment:

• Centaur0001
    replied
    No can do, without causing calculation complications. 2,147,483,647 is the largest integer that can be used in this game.
    As this was noted above regarding gold...one possible option is raising the limit of the number of cattle you can purchase in one cell of your inventory...though I know the numerals would need to be tiny after a point...and you can just then buy and sell cows (or the other farm animals) as your way of maintaining a higher supply of gold. Depending on how implemented, could get you beyond the immediate integer limit question.

And, actually, why not have some game reason for a very expensive farm animal...say, a "Golden Goose"...that might both expand the game somehow (I'm sure the devs will think of something) and remain within game logic for having it in the farm. Perhaps something you can both buy and sell at 100M or 1B gold?

I tried very hard to avoid buying the extra inventory pages, but needed them about 6 months ago with no way around it anymore. At this point, I sometimes fill up Page 5, plus I've got 3 vault pages in my guild vault, plus Treasure Inventory...it's simply not enough, so I vote for more pages, or, perhaps, less items...the number of items in inventory is probably a contributing factor to game lag, especially on some of the newly merged servers, and we could do with less icons taking forever to load, rather than more space to add little laggers to everything that hurts the whole server.

On that note, one final recommendation. There are still some items out there that are obsolete and not listed as such. Some of us have stored a ton of them. If you make sure all obsoleted items are corrected shown as being permanently useless (many or most already have this, but some are left) and put a "Use In Bulk" option on this (similar to what we need for Fun Coins...see other suggestion threads on this issue...and, maybe, by needing to go in for more than just one item the devs will show us some mercy and actually act on this!), perhaps we can get rid of the useless items and the needless graphics overhead, which can only help all of us. (One example might be the Level 60 Legendary Stones...I know there are others.) For those who have already pruned every obsoleted item in inventory, hats off to your diligence. I'm not even sure I know which parts of my inventory may be useless at this point, but no reason for the game not to make these easier to identify and remove.

I know the notes show this fix is supposedly in the works. Figured I'd chime in with hopes it'll still happen soon, and in the best format available to be useful for the game.
    Last edited by Centaur0001; 01-14-2019, 09:58 PM. Reason: Added example for enhanced explanation.

Leave a comment:

• beehappyfour
    replied
    There is no need for inventory expansion if they will increase stackable qty per item, some items can store 999 (fushion chi, willpower talent stone) only. Most common items can stack up to 9999, if developer will increase to 50,000 or 99,9990 per item, would be very good.

Patch after patch, new items emerging and needed to store in the inventory plus (+) including the old items which needed in the events or games.

Leave a comment:

• clicker
    replied
    I also rent the last few pages and have to do cleaning quite a bit due to the number if items we have to hoard for various events. Just the accumulation of horses to store excess gold takes up several lines of vault space.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
    Memorylane, I'd offer, but not on R2 based server
    It doesn't matter what platform you play on. The devs can access every character.

Leave a comment:

• Arionrhod
    replied
    Memorylane, I'd offer, but not on R2 based server

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    The upgrade of vault for more spaces in the new guild development area is greyed out. Does that mean it can't be upgraded like the master skills tower can since it is the only one atm I 'm able to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    well not using 3 and erm half pages of treasure inventory ..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by truesatan View Post
    Those devs are kidding right? Three more thing to carry around (Cauldron potions)and they force us to spend money on opening more inventory space?
    Well one more thing why ppl are quitting the game.
    If they force us to open up all space they should lower the price or make it permanent, temporary space does not count
    in my opinion towards the inventory space, its like opening such space rl for money. if you can't pay they will ********** it
    and its gone. but we are talking about virtual stuff. if they add items the should add free space.
    only my 2 cents that won't pay the virtual inventory space rent lol
    You can use bound balens, which the game gives us plenty of now. If you need space, then go unlock it.

For everyone else, if you are worried the devs will look at your inventory and see many rows of things you could probably throw away, but you're worried that as soon as you do the devs will add more levels to whatever it is you're holding materials for, it's okay - we've also been pushing increasing stack limits, which would mean we won't actually need more inventory slots, but the devs still need to see what we are doing with the space we've been given.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-08-2018, 02:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• truesatan
    replied
    Those devs are kidding right? Three more thing to carry around (Cauldron potions)and they force us to spend money on opening more inventory space?
    Well one more thing why ppl are quitting the game.
    If they force us to open up all space they should lower the price or make it permanent, temporary space does not count
    in my opinion towards the inventory space, its like opening such space rl for money. if you can't pay they will ********** it
    and its gone. but we are talking about virtual stuff. if they add items the should add free space.
    only my 2 cents that won't pay the virtual inventory space rent lol

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    guess they dun do little refund on "wasted" inventory space?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    let them classify more stuff as treasure as i or most have 3 empty pages left there.......
    They aren't going to do that. If you have a full inventory, all pages open, would you like to volunteer your character so the devs can take a look?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X