Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my brother and cousin either they didn't get their rewards.. S80

Comment

• i've only got 2 roses.....where to get the rest

Comment

• only 3 roses....where is rest...and how do we get the rewards?

Comment

• Hey, why I didn't recieved my reward?.. I was online to 10:30-11:00 .. lol why i have no reward?????????? !
          my brother and cousin they didn't get rewards either we was waiting but no rewards s80 server

Comment

• should there be a 2hr vip?

Comment

• any word on the rose bounty/quest thing yet? I just logged on but don't ee any new bounty quests yet

P.S. nvm i see it doesn't start till tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Z3aLoT- View Post
                Hey, why I didn't recieved my reward?.. I was online to 10:30-11:00 .. lol why i have no reward?????????? !
                my brother and cousin they didn't get rewards either we was waiting but no rewards s80 server
                You not only had to be online at those times but you also needed to click on the flashing Event Tab to get your reward.

Comment

• since i was online all day and ont found any rose wat the logic of do one activity if we dont get the 5?
                  its like rose petals...

Comment

• do us one favour dont make events or activitys when we cannot do it can you guys? or at last show some respect and make things that we can end...

Comment

• any 1 got more than 3 Rose petal?

Comment

• Originally posted by R26912129 View Post
                        do us one favor do not make events or activities when we cannot do it can you guys? or at last show some respect and make things that we can end...
                        Yeah, and while your at it R2, give us all a billion gold, 500 million daru, 100 million kyanite, oh and do not forget free vip status all the time.

*eyeroll & heavy sarcasm for those that did not catch it*

You get more stuff when you log in more. If you miss it too bad so sad, here is a tissue for your issue. Or cry me a river, then buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it.
                        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• so it says we need 5 roses for something special
                          Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

• this game is fair with its own way, not ur way. Whoever paid more they got more, simple and fair.

Comment

• i dont need free vip status i pay for it since i pay for everithing what i want but wheres the logic of make events or activitys whit no end? rofl and keep ur sarcasm to ur gf oki? i not here to hear kids

Comment

• Originally posted by R26912129 View Post
                                i dont need free vip status i pay for it since i pay for everithing what i want but wheres the logic of make events or activitys whit no end? rofl and keep ur sarcasm to ur gf oki? i not here to hear kids
                                It would help to know to whom you are referring. Quote the individual.

Comment

Working...
                                X