Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Activities] Valentine's Day Gifts for You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
    if you you xp scroll in dungeons is it a waste on these days or does it still give you even more xp
    they stack so go to town using both

Comment

• Originally posted by Kembler View Post
      Incorrect sir... The exchange does not have these "Rose" quest items on it.
      You are correct, previous post edited.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• R2CS why only archer top rank in BW can u system secronize it into top 5 only for arc, then top 5 only for mage, please top 5 for the knight,,,,we who use knight very difficult to get top 3 rank very unfair....i always get in top 10 and have done of many waste voucher and balens but still rank onlt top 10..all the arch is ranking top 2 ((

Comment

• Does anyone know if the Bounty Quest for the roses has stared yet?
          Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

Comment

• what about the bounty quest Challenge the Reapers Minions...when should we be on the lookout for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by slammindoja View Post
              what about the bounty quest Challenge the Reapers Minions...when should we be on the lookout for that?
              You should be on the lookout for it last Halloween when they originally had said Quest for that Event. Makes me wonder what the point/purpose is for recycling it now, if that is in fact what they're doing, as vague as they're being this all just seems like yet another exercise in futility on R2's part until they show something worthwhile. Until I see something that makes this worth doing, I'll say I'd much rather have R2 "show some love" by getting Maintenances done instead so the game is at least that much less buggy during any Event whatsoever, including this one.
              "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
              Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
              Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
              Plane: Scion / N/A
              Level: 75 / 61
              Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
              Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

• What are the roses for? they're not the ones we give away?

Comment

• how do you get the other 2 roses to get the 5 needed for whatever quest that is?

Comment

• what can we do with the velentinas give rose?? its not exchangeable. its sellable for only 1k .... dont get it

Comment

• Thanks for the gifts. I wonder why did not receive any gifts for Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year). It's a great festival.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Valentines-Day-Love.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	1664308

Comment

• hey admins, why is it that my level 31 account in server 140 went back to lvl 1??? please fix this

Comment

• so what are we supposed to use them for???

Comment

• nice if you only get 3 roses when 5 needed for reapers minions quest

Comment

• yhanchit

hello waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• Hey, why I didn't recieved my reward?.. I was online to 10:30-11:00 .. lol why i have no reward?????????? !

Comment

Working...
                                X