No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTH! merging wit s43 ?? then no use having new servers..sheesh!

Comment

Hope they will take our suggestion into account .. If not we (S157) are really screwed.

Comment

MY GOD r2 you are SO STUPID. You're going to lose a crapload of players from merging s157 with s43. Which means TONS of revenue gone. This s157 merge better be a typo *hint hint*

Comment

Are U fukking kidding me ??? agee 3 mounth server will merger with s43 and s54???

Comment

Please don't merge our server with these old servers, it would be unfair for us because we have just started, a lot of us still have lower levels compared with these servers, even our strongest player in our server had a great level difference, and our server is just new. Anyway I am from Drow Meadow (S157).

Comment

vip account will be discontinue .............

Comment

*** r2games.... My server is newbie... I want will be strongest.. But i can't do this because you merger server,,,,,

Comment

Dear R2Games,

Click image for larger version

Name:	meh.ro9315.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1666706
                  Heto (s157)
                  AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

btw, s43 already merged with s54...if s157 merge with them plus s124, then I already can imagine the heavy lag we would have, really hope R2 consider the lag issue and have the solution for it....thank you...

Comment

It not something new that R2 is using monkeys to extract numbers from a bowl, wich represent servers.

Comment

R2games. Please don't merger... Will many player out if you merger that... Think with your brain..

Comment

*** r2 ... u merge 122 with s 16 and s 22 who have players with 78 k br ...are u crazy ?merge is with a GM team and it`s the same lol .... r2 dosent deserve to spend money on this game cuz they make fool of ppl

Comment

bad activity.. the worst game ever....

Comment

Originally posted by oticutu View Post
                              *** r2 ... u merge 122 with s 16 and s 22 who have players with 78 k br ...are u crazy ?merge is with a GM team and it`s the same lol .... r2 dosent deserve to spend money on this game cuz they make fool of ppl
                              there is only 1 player with 75k BR.....but this merge will coz more lag more tensions and will effect, more players quit....we still got black screens and big lag issues.....after this merge gameplay will be nearby impossible....

Comment

Originally posted by oticutu View Post
                                quit from this game is better..
                                this game just spent my money

Comment

Working...
                                X