[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 04/18 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R28186391 View Post
    very sad s122 is now dead thanks wartune but dont see the point in merging the server now theres no one left
    There are players here .. if some said that they quit just because they don't want merge
    adelin

Comment

• [QUOTE=R28186391;506022]
      Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post

today adelin lies again lmao hes ranked 6th on our server today without his pots and has 46k battle rating

maybe you should stop trying to big yourself up on here now cause you look like and ejit

My dear

I don't know why u posted here because i already answer you

Have a nice life .
      adelin

Comment

• Originally posted by Necaa View Post
        Adelin stop with the lies and ****. You are saying that everyone from s122 is wrong and that you are right? You are ridiculous.
        First of all, deni3d's br is 50423 http://prntscr.com/113vrj And u can only dream that you have 55k br because I've seen mages 40k br defeating your noob ***. Your real br is 47k http://i.imgur.com/6JLcomj.png and this is you fully poted and scrolled up five minutes before BG: http://prntscr.com/113w80 . You should be ashamed of your behavior, you talk trash about reapers and you have been there till last week. You came to Ascension with your fake politeness saying that you will never leave us and then you left 5 minutes before GB and joined the guild that we were fighting against, and still lost the battle And please work on your holy seal because 59 non-vip player stun you.
        The only reason why you said all of this **** is because you are an asslicker and you will do anything to gain that veteran title you are so excited about.
        And it is true that this is only the game, but through this game you can see someone's personality and your personality didn't get you any friends on this server. Why don't you count some of your friend here adelin? I know you have none. So stop being a hypocrite.
        Regards,
        Arwen

Hi

Nice to see you post on forum Arwen, if you were also so active on guild problems, Ascension would easy have beaten ReaperS

Your problem with me is that i didn't agree with you when you offer rank guild officer to a friend of yours.. that he said i quote ,, I don't care about Ascension ,,

So a member who says that and still gets a rank for me doesn't exists

So to answer your questions.

I never said that all players from s122 are liers and only me telling the truth..i only attack players that are saying lies about s122 this is all , and if you check close i also have evidence with all that i said so please don't call me a lier or anything u said above

And yes Deni br is 50 k without pots and scroll and warrior call but also if you had check my posts carefully you have seen that i said that he get 60 k br with all of those.

And i have 55 k br almost with warrior and pots no scrolls because i need the crypt tokens.

And i came to Ascension because i have friends there that i help and also they helped me and i wanted to be with them.

I left because players from ReaperS trick me .

Yes i left Ascension to join Angels guild thats true but you should have ask Aliana before you post here on forum why i left Ascension.

The reason is simple. I left because i started server on Angels aka Exiled now and i wanted to finish the last GB on server there.

My son name is Angel and my guild Angels i RESPECT and HONOR that ,even if that means that i have to lose a GB.

Like i said to Aliana for me doesn't matter if i win or lose i have other principles, i knew from start that Angels aka Exiled couldn't beat Ascension but i still went also for my friends there that i RESPECT very much ...realprince...i gave him my guild.

And yes of course you stun me with your seal because you stay idk 1 month ? on level 59 to make seal.

Don't worry for me i am making my seal higher i will stay at 68 level thank you for your concern.

And also please can you talk more respectfully you are asistant at Ascension you make a bad name

Thank you ! Good Luck at gaming
        Last edited by Adelinnn; 04-18-2013, 07:17 PM.
        adelin

Comment

• Originally posted by Lauralasa View Post
          what is the problem? after merge u still login in your server .... for example Server 16 and Server 22 merge..... S16 Player login to Server 16 and Server 22 Player login to Server 22....
          HI

Yes Ikciu you can log in exactly like before server merge , don't worry all will be fine

hehe :P
          adelin

Comment

• your a ******* retard. You left because players from ReaperS tricked you? Hell i don't even like Ghost, but everyone on the server know that YOU used THEM fro what? 50k balens? Knee jockeys like you are what wrong with this world, do us all a favor and find a tall cliff, and jump off it. Problem solved.

P.S. If this many people are saying your full of ****, chances are...they're right

Comment

• Originally posted by R28109817 View Post
              your a ******* retard. You left because players from ReaperS tricked you? Hell i don't even like Ghost, but everyone on the server know that YOU used THEM fro what? 50k balens? Knee jockeys like you are what wrong with this world, do us all a favor and find a tall cliff, and jump off it. Problem solved.

P.S. If this many people are saying your full of ****, chances are...they're right

HI

I like this very much i feel so important ^^

To bad no one knows you )

You are just a dude that doesn't know to change his name on forum and post trash about other players that care about this game !

Thank you .. after the BIP you can leave a message )
              adelin

Comment

• Shhh....Grown ups are talking

Comment

• Originally posted by Adelinnn View Post
                  HI

I like this very much i feel so important ^^

To bad no one knows you )

You are just a dude that doesn't know to change his name on forum and post trash about other players that care about this game !

Thank you .. after the BIP you can leave a message )
                  who's adelinn?? is he an asslicker?

Comment

• when was this merge announced? ive been on all day and no one said a word. furthermore why even compensate for the loss of guild battle? 400 insignia and30 soul crystals really what a joke.

Comment

• i dont like the rewarding of the top 10 players that remain top 10 players. there is a gap between these players and the field in most cases they dont need any help lol. it seems there are a lot of rewards for the very top echelon. R2 you know these arent the only players that spend money playing wartune right. ive spent several hundred dollars on my charecter and if i dropped a grand on it tomorrow i wouldnt break into that group even though i am consistently in the top 75 or so. WHERES THE LOVE

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
                        i dont like the rewarding of the top 10 players that remain top 10 players. there is a gap between these players and the field in most cases they dont need any help lol. it seems there are a lot of rewards for the very top echelon. R2 you know these arent the only players that spend money playing wartune right. ive spent several hundred dollars on my charecter and if i dropped a grand on it tomorrow i wouldnt break into that group even though i am consistently in the top 75 or so. WHERES THE LOVE
                        Thats not true dread they do love your money

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
                          i dont like the rewarding of the top 10 players that remain top 10 players. there is a gap between these players and the field in most cases they dont need any help lol. it seems there are a lot of rewards for the very top echelon. R2 you know these arent the only players that spend money playing wartune right. ive spent several hundred dollars on my charecter and if i dropped a grand on it tomorrow i wouldnt break into that group even though i am consistently in the top 75 or so. WHERES THE LOVE
                          Totally agree with you. They should have thought of the playing time gap.
                          LakamanSula

S57 NARLINGTON FIELD

Comment

• sula!!!!! xD
                            ♡♥♡Loves Vocaloids♡♥♡
                            ♡COSPLAY♡

(S57)Narlington Field

Comment

• to r2games admin.. with all respect due to this issue of merging, as one of player here at S157 this is really unfair for us to be merged w/ server who is far older to us. pls set atleast 3-4 months before merging to other server so that we will not become paper to this ols server. pls do see also our side not only the concern of few donation or players and etc... thank you we are hoping that like this merge will not happen again.

Comment

• ***., thats mean we go to another Wartune provider., like **** saga..
                                R2,. need to correct your plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X