Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye wartune

Comment

• very sad s122 is now dead thanks wartune but dont see the point in merging the server now theres no one left

Comment

• It just makes me laugh that you guys continue to think that anyone who is in charge of this game actually reads these comments after the server mergers are announced. don't you realize that THEY DO NOT CARE??? lol. Have a fun day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queensporsche View Post
          It just makes me laugh that you guys continue to think that anyone who is in charge of this game actually reads these comments after the server mergers are announced. don't you realize that THEY DO NOT CARE??? lol. Have a fun day.

they dont care n maybe they dont even read it..but at least we've put up some effort. have a fun day too ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by razlinsuraya View Post

they dont care n maybe they dont even read it..but at least we've put up some effort. have a fun day too ^^
            It's a waste of effort though. Just deal with it and try to learn to get use to it, join a new server and start fresh until they do it again, or quit the game and finda new one to play. No matter how many hateful comments you post or tell them off it isn't going to stop them. I given up on posting my share of whine posts about things like merges and new servers bc it doesn't do anything. I learn to deal with how R2 is being stupid doing this. That is what you need to do as well or find a new game to play bc these comments will be unheard and your effort will go to waste.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              It's a waste of effort though. Just deal with it and try to learn to get use to it, join a new server and start fresh until they do it again, or quit the game and finda new one to play. No matter how many hateful comments you post or tell them off it isn't going to stop them. I given up on posting my share of whine posts about things like merges and new servers bc it doesn't do anything. I learn to deal with how R2 is being stupid doing this. That is what you need to do as well or find a new game to play bc these comments will be unheard and your effort will go to waste.

u giving up, but not the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by razlinsuraya View Post
                u giving up, but not the others.
                You are wasting your breath though or in this case your typing. It isn't going to change the minds of R2. Only way i can see any effect happen is if more than 50% of the people stop buying real money currency from all there games. Not just Wartune. By doing that then I can see R2 changing there ways. However, that isn't going to happen as it is impossible to make people stop spending money on there games. They see profit coming in and will continue doing what they re doing. Your words will keep being unheard and ignored.

Comment

You are wasting your breath though or in this case your typing. It isn't going to change the minds of R2. Only way i can see any effect happen is if more than 50% of the people stop buying real money currency from all there games. Not just Wartune. By doing that then I can see R2 changing there ways. However, that isn't going to happen as it is impossible to make people stop spending money on there games. They see profit coming in and will continue doing what they re doing. Your words will keep being unheard and ignored.
                  She is trying.
                  Don't give up. And how do you know they will ignore us?
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: 2 Edena Village
                  Class: Mage
                  Name: Mary Magdalene
                  Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,
                  swimming with the pigeons,
                  See my world is Different.

Comment

n what makes u think we will listen to u? lol o.O

Comment

• Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                      She is trying.
                      ouh he is an admin thats why he knows we r being ignored XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
                        She is trying.
                        bc first of all who would listen to people cussing them out saying there stupid and ****? No one will listen if you start cussing them out. In fact they will most likely ignore you even more. Also I guarentee you this is a automative post and the admins dont even look at it anymore once it is posted. lastly, have you notice nothing has even been done at all? If they really did cared about what you got to say they would give some reply back dont you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by real.princess View Post
                          adelinn u r the noob and u didnt know what is the right ...i will see u when they merge to be top 50 stop that and u know they are buffed u took the screenshoots with potions and paste it here...stop lies on urself..the merge is wrong with those servers a year ago

The server merge is because of the ReaperS with so high battle rating

Talk to prince before you post something about me

Thank you ! GooD luck at gaming
                          Last edited by Adelinnn; 04-18-2013, 07:12 PM.
                          adelin

Comment

• wow, I wonder if s1 will ever merge, or are we one of the only ones not to cause we rock , and if you get tired of wartune try aion from ncsoft, legion monte de sang(their version of guild) server Siel contact Evangeline she the boss, fun game, lots of help and no pressure to buy stuff
                            Wartune
                            [IGN:CYNN
                            SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                            GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                            If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

• r2 not known for brains and i realy dont think thay can count lol i think it is ran by noobs and morons

Comment

• Hurray! More player and free ****

Comment

Working...
                                X