Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/14 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R218500846 View Post
    so what you are saying is, I have wasted months of game time and insignia as I had to purchase the 25 shards at 1000 insignia each for weapon/armor/helmet and necklace and now everyone else only has to spend 15k insignia, or, even easier, just buy them from the guild shop, how on earth does that help me, I already have all my shards, so my months of patience, not doing battleground, have really taken away from the personal goal I had set and reached. Now everyone else will have their level 70 gear much faster than I did, so my sense of achievement has just been washed down the toilet.
    welcome to my world.... and now another 3 months for 80 set...

Comment

Originally posted by R218500846 View Post
      so what you are saying is, I have wasted months of game time and insignia as I had to purchase the 25 shards at 1000 insignia each for weapon/armor/helmet and necklace and now everyone else only has to spend 15k insignia, or, even easier, just buy them from the guild shop, how on earth does that help me, I already have all my shards, so my months of patience, not doing battleground, have really taken away from the personal goal I had set and reached. Now everyone else will have their level 70 gear much faster than I did, so my sense of achievement has just been washed down the toilet.
      Still takes 4.5 mill gold per shard for gear and 3.5 mill gold for ring and jewel shards for lvl 70, so will still take a while saving up that much gold for us that can not do WB due to either being to early or to late.

Comment

After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package including the following items:
        • 500,000 Gold
        • 500,000 Daru
        • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
        • Double Honor Scroll x1
        • Mount Training Whip x25
        Should be :
        • 1,000,000 Gold
        • 1,000,000 Daru
        • Mahra x50
        • Sepulcrum x50
        • Mount Hoof x50

Well, its R2, stingy

[S3] Worg Lair
        Elite
        Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

Would be awesome if they'd give us back some of the insig we've essentially over spent. Sadly, that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
            not necessarily there is a reason they gave ptach to some and not all, as a test it is most likey we will have less lag then you do
            do you really believe that?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

less lag hahahahaha sure can barely log in since patch
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              BR: () crappy

Comment

Everyone got very good Sylph,like Apollo,ect.. and I have no good sylph and never got any lucky...I always used some money to spenting some on to trying to get better sylph and never got any good....YOU PIG R2!!!!

Comment

maintenance not started yet....now they are late even at starting them? :P
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                    welcome to my world.... and now another 3 months for 80 set...
                    The shards for the lvl 80 set are in the crypt shop. So you need crypt tokens instead of insignia.
                    Server: S126 - Wilderiver
                    Character: Urania
                    Class: Knight

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                      maintenance not started yet....now they are late even at starting them? :P
                      Because there is still 45 min. left before the 3:30?

Comment

This new patch will be very interesting ...
                        Too bad that majority of this new patch - they took most of the fun out of it. For example we have to pay 15K balens (correct me if I'm wrong) to marry, block heal getting reduced and now you can buy shards from the guild shop ...? Buying the shards is great for me because I slow level but then again I worry so much about how much exp they give players

Kinda ridiculous BUT if no one likes the new patch you'll hear about it

Name: Tephra
                        Server: 13
                        Battle Rating: 130026
                        Level: 58
                        Progression Photos shown every month
                        .~*♥*~.~*♥*~.~*♥*~.
                        He who loses money, loses much.
                        He who loses friends, loses much more.
                        He who loses friends due to money, loses all.

Comment

Hooray!!!

Comment

I was waiting for these developments of what I saw in Chinese server..months back!.Now the new systems are here Awesum!Wartune Rockz!

Comment

Don't you guys think in the place of double honor scroll it should be lv 3 EXP scroll

Comment

this new patch cause more lag and bug, MT MT and MT .... dammmm... hope this MT fix more bug :d

Comment

Working...
                                X