Knight Attack Speed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    You know what - I'm actually done with you.

All you can do is complain about "too many words" and ignore the argument and then selectively leave out quoted text that destroys your argument.
    No amigo, actually i am done with you and your amazing tactics and examples. You come here and try to convince us how guardian rune is just so-so and knights actually have better skills/passives etc ** while every mage, archer and their dogs use the rune in pvp. You make up numbers to support your theories and dress them in lots of words. Thats called political talking, to say nothing or completley wrong things in a way others will think you actually have a clue what you are saying.

And here I will quote more of your numbers you base your theories on:

Intermediate Dimensions however, when completed, seem to drop a chest every 3rd or 4th day, and those Int chests - about 1 in 5 will become Advanced. And 1 in 10 of those will go Expert. I've found that by cycling 5 Int Dimensions you'll make, on average, 1-2 Adv Dim a week and an Expert about once every 6 weeks or so. You could literally stockpile about 25 - 30 Adv Dims and 3 Expert Dims between CSGBs if we get another 4 Months off from it.
    So either we are all drowning in advanced maps or you are talking total nonsense, which one is true? Who here has 25-30 adv maps in inv or getting an adv map from 1 of 5 int chests?

And my favorite since as a knight i cant forget such utter ****:

My style is a bit different, I use Ulti to gain Rage
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
      No amigo, actually i am done with you and your amazing tactics and examples. *word vomit*
      You obviously can't handle going over 2 sentences without resorting to exaggeration and insults. It's all good.

Nice bit of d-baggery there though. Pulling a quote from over a year ago out of context in today's game and only giving it a partial. Suits your style well. So who's the one "political talking" now son?

Guess what, at that time, I wasn't playing max-talents on my Knight and it was SO damn good then I was using a style that exclusively targeted the player via HS, Ulti, Bubble, Ulti, Apollo, Ulti Awaken - game over. But yeah, you throw your year-old partial quote if it makes you feel better .

As to the other partial regarding dimensions and the Int chest drop rate - you left out my follow up...

"Now one thing I haven't accounted for at this point is the Dim Nerf as was pointed out in an earlier post. I do not know if the Dim Nerf affects chest drop rate. I was already running all Adv and Expert Dims by the time it happened, so I can't gauge, but what I can say is this - in the entire time I've run Adv Dims across the span of 3 months or so I've only gotten 2 Adv Chests - though I do seem to get an Adv Dim Essence like at like a 10% clip."
      I thought I was done with you - but I can't let your lies stand. So as long as you manage to keep lying and necro-posting out of context with regards to me, I guess we'll keep this little exercise up.

Oh, and I can necro-quote you out of context too!

And no item or mount or even sylph is gamebreaking.
      Well, it seems that since the Guardian Rune was an acquired ITEM, it's not gamebreaking. Your own words. Looks like you've been contradicting yourself all this time.

Have a good one.

Comment

Since you are worried about pulling your words out of context, let me quote you my actual response to your knight "tactics"

Zorich you talk about end game analysis and people who have maxed talents or close to it and then say you use ultimate slasher to gain rage, everything after this is irrelevant, your credibility is below 0
        And about editing your posts about dimension, because of something you didnt took into account....should we expect to edit your knights posts, because of something you didnt notice too?

And who is giving ridiculous examples? Me or you? Who is talking about 4-5 awakenings? Or stacking high lvl dimensions, something that maybe 10% of the players can do if not less? Probably the only reason i havent found more flaws in your "theories" is because i havent tested them myself.

And where did you see insults towards you in my posts?

To me, you look like an extremely ego centered person, who just likes the sound of his voice, the essays he writes, no matter right or wrong

I agree with all you say, I am an awfull person and need someone to tell me this from time to time
        There, HAD a good one.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

* removed*
          Decided I'm not going to stoop to you level and make up quotes attributed to people.

Way to reveal your character daunapu. You're a real winner! I'm sure your parents must be so proud.
          Last edited by Zorich; 04-07-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Decided I'm not going to stoop to you level and make up quotes attributed to people.

Way to reveal your character daunapu. You're a real winner! I'm sure your parents must be so proud.
            Great way to show you being a real adult.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Great way to show you being a real adult.
              Actually it does because he didn't stoop to his level. Just because you don't agree with Zorich (I often don't either), it isn't a free pass to take shots at him. Only one person around here includes an insult with every single post, and it's not Zorich.

Comment

Working...
              X