Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Purchased crystals never delivered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased crystals never delivered

The day 11/01/2017 I purchased 1050 crystals, but it seems that R2 has not delivered them. I passed a lot of tickets, with the corresponding payment voucher to show the purchase and still the crystals have not arrived. I do not know what happen with the purchase and R2 has not answered yet. If this situation continues I will have to stop playing and leave the game.

IGN: Lyndis
    Server: S1 Starglade
    Platform: Facebook

BTW I am playing with the Facebook ID generated automatically by the game.

If you would send me your e-mail address via PM, your ticket will be forwarded to be checked.

Comment

Another week and still no crystals and no answer from R2

Comment

I have not yet forwarded your ticket as you have not clarified which single e-mail was used to submit your ticket. Please proceed to do so via PM.

[Update]
        Your e-mail has been forwarded.
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-23-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Any new update??? January is about to end and still no crystals ...

Comment

The CRM handling CSII cases will not be back from holiday leave until the 4th, so your ticket will be on hold until then.

Comment

Ok. Its good to know that... thanks for the help Reverie

Comment

There seems to be another person answering tickets. Finally after 2 weeks I got a response from R2, however they used the WRONG template, non even related to my question.Please forward this as well to GMS/CRMS so they take their time reading and replying tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
                  There seems to be another person answering tickets. Finally after 2 weeks I got a response from R2, however they used the WRONG template, non even related to my question.Please forward this as well to GMS/CRMS so they take their time reading and replying tickets.
                  We would need your ticket number to forward that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

@MemoryLane:Here it is #600718Thanks.

Comment

Hi again, any new update about my situation? Its the 6th of february and still no crystals...

Comment

Originally posted by LordGreymon View Post
                        Hi again, any new update about my situation? Its the 6th of february and still no crystals...
                        That's interesting. I followed up with the team upon their return and they stated that all crystal recharges that were being held had been sent, including the one tied to your e-mail.

Comment

If that is true... where are them?

Comment

The screenshot provided does not assure much of anything, however I will ask the CRM to doublecheck the recharge tied to your account.

Comment

Sorry to be bothersome, but here is a better screenshot... I just want the crystals that I purchased, is it too much to ask?

Comment

Working...
                              X