Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Minori's Bug List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is 3 stars.
    Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
    R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
    Need to check a ticket?
    How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Thank you! Once I have verified the issue I will notify the team. Please, be patient in the meantime!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
        It is 3 stars.
        Hello. I was able to verify the quest is not functioning and was supposed to be fixed during maintenance. Please, check to see if the quest has been fixed. Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Gear Evolve system> Gear that are of Red Quality do not get Consumed when placed in the Consume bar. it states in the "info" section that the only excluded gear is the white "common gear".
          i have tested the issue with celestial and Evil beast, i have not tried with Malefic, Genie, Ancestral, Miracle or Atlas.
          Asmodeus.
          Server14
          my 3 motos
          1. I don't care for arrogance
          2. I don't care for your rules
          3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
            Gear Evolve system> Gear that are of Red Quality do not get Consumed when placed in the Consume bar. it states in the "info" section that the only excluded gear is the white "common gear".
            i have tested the issue with celestial and Evil beast, i have not tried with Malefic, Genie, Ancestral, Miracle or Atlas.
            Red quality gear cannot be consumed in gear evolve at this time.
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

When using imbue or awaken on demon soul pearls it does not actually gain the stats from imbue or awaken...

Comment

Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
                When using imbue or awaken on demon soul pearls it does not actually gain the stats from imbue or awaken...
                This is not a bug or a glitch. Demon pearls are not intended to be awakened or imbued. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

One Star Bounty: Commission - Weapons Vendor Harvey is unable to be complete. The quest gives you an item upon accepting it but nothing can be done with the said item. I double clicked it and its not a usuable item. I talked to both npc at Eternal Sanctum area the quest says to go to and nothing happens and double clicked the item by them and nothing happens also. I killed mobs in the area to see if anything drops but nothing does here is the video I made: https://youtu.be/pOYj1Ldw67o

Comment

Originally posted by Matthias1 View Post
                    One Star Bounty: Commission - Weapons Vendor Harvey is unable to be complete. The quest gives you an item upon accepting it but nothing can be done with the said item. I double clicked it and its not a usuable item. I talked to both npc at Eternal Sanctum area the quest says to go to and nothing happens and double clicked the item by them and nothing happens also. I killed mobs in the area to see if anything drops but nothing does here is the video I made: https://youtu.be/pOYj1Ldw67o
                    Thank you for reporting the issue with the quest. I will forward it to the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Crystal Ladder is not dropping the new "Wrath and Blood" system's upgradeable items at ladder 110, i can confirm they drop after collection at ladder lvl 97 though.
                      Asmodeus.
                      Server14
                      my 3 motos
                      1. I don't care for arrogance
                      2. I don't care for your rules
                      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
                        Crystal Ladder is not dropping the new "Wrath and Blood" system's upgradeable items at ladder 110, i can confirm they drop after collection at ladder lvl 97 though.
                        Thank you this has been forwarded.

Comment

WRATH and BLOOD?

is it BUG? every time i click Tansform 1,000 my PATK deducted 5,000 (x5 attempts) and my DEF deducted 3,000 (x3 attempts)..
                          PATK transform attempts x5 (5,000)
                          DEF transform attempts x3 (3,000)

please check.. open attachment..

thank you..
                          Last edited by freepass002; 09-13-2020, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by freepass002 View Post
                            WRATH and BLOOD?

is it BUG? every time i click Tansform 1,000 my PATK deducted 5,000 (x5 attempts) and my DEF deducted 3,000 (x3 attempts)..
                            PATK transform attempts x5 (5,000)
                            DEF transform attempts x3 (3,000)

please check.. open attachment..

thank you..
                            The system is working as intended. You're gaining the temporary defense and attack when you're afking in an area. This means when you either move from the area, change L's or transform the stats into permanent stats you will lose what you have gained. I suggest taking a screenshot of your stats prior to afking and after you've transformed the stats to view the appropriate differences.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hi Minori. I have been upgrading for some time now. At first I didn't see any difference. But a friend told me he kept loosing points after upgrading his wrath level. If you can see I have earned 845 permanent atk and 335 permanent def. BUt if you take a good look in my character box I initially have 597836patk then went down to 596839patk after transforming. But I still tried upgrading using all the temporary stats thinking it's just for one time. Now I only have 578294patk left.
                              Last edited by Merry Joy Ordinario; 09-18-2020, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Merry Joy Ordinario View Post
                                Hi Minori. I have been upgrading for some time now. At first I didn't see any difference. But a friend told me he kept loosing points after upgrading his wrath level. If you can see I have earned 845 permanent atk and 335 permanent def. BUt if you take a good look in my character box I initially have 597836patk then went down to 596839patk after transforming. But I still tried upgrading using all the temporary stats thinking it's just for one time. Now I only have 578294patk left.
                                Hi, the reason that your stats appear to go down is because when you click the 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000 the system removes that amount of temporary stats and replaces them with 1, 10 or 100 permanent stats you would have to compare the before and after with 0 temporary stats to accurately see the difference. Hopefully this helps to clear this up

Comment

Working...
                                X