Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spend Crystals to rune system, but my consumer point didn't add. I am pleasing to fix this because I spend money and im not rich please.

PS: i have Consumer points because i buy GPOW Package using Crystals and i use Consumer points for GPOW too.

Comment

Originally posted by chachaorella View Post
      I spend Crystals to rune system, but my consumer point didn't add. I am pleasing to fix this because I spend money and im not rich please.

PS: i have Consumer points because i buy GPOW Package using Crystals and i use Consumer points for GPOW too.
      Are you staying on the consumer points tab without changing the page? If so, your points will not adjust until you utilize them or change pages.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

plsss fix this i cant log in it happen often so i almost have any event anymore so plssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by vash_023 View Post
          plsss fix this i cant log in it happen often so i almost have any event anymore so plssssssssss
          Unfortunately, I can't do anything to correct this issue. You'll need to ensure your connection is stable and if you're stilling having issues file a ticket with support for assistance.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

can plss fix this there no pixie upgrade crystak here anymore ... plss take it back thank you minori

Comment

fix this plsss TG theres a bug the timer doest move and its always if already been here for 20 mins
              Last edited by vash_023; 02-07-2023, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X