X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimcarmean450
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    I still do not have an update as to when the issues will be resolved. They are working on it, but due to the holiday things will be delayed. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
    honestly we dont care about your HOLIDAY, you dont care about your game

Leave a comment:

• kimcarmean450
    replied
    Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
    They did not just "disappear" there are still people working to resolve this issue.
    Thank you for your patience.
    sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.STOP doing it
    Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
    They did not just "disappear" there are still people working to resolve this issue.
    sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.if they would actually care about customers/players instead of $ and holiday!!!!STOP doing 2 week events.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-24-2020, 01:03 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Radix1968
    replied
    I cannot think of another industry where you could basically render your product unusable, disappear on holiday for 2 weeks leaving your paying customers swinging in the wind without proper access to whatever it is they have paid for, and then still expect to HAVE paying customers when you return.

Total respect to the forum mods, we've all seen the [removed] directed at you when its not your fault. You guys are doing a great job in very difficult circumstances.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 01-24-2020, 03:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    They are still working to resolve this issue. At this time unfortunately there is no new information to provide. Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied
    Can R2 for future reference not try to do events for 2 weeks in a row. But have someone like, restart everything to the new events get loaded after a week? I am sure that 1 single person could be available..

Leave a comment:

• kimcarmean450
    replied
    Originally posted by klinkey View Post

sad but true and it's going on the 2nd day of this
    wed morn -thur morn thur morn to fri morn
    I still do not have an update as to when the issues will be resolved. They are working on it, but due to the holiday things will be delayed. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
    look we pay real $ to play this POS and you guys are on holiday.NOT ACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by Hachiro; 01-24-2020, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• soscmaru
    replied
    Originally posted by drolly View Post

I sadly have. The CS1 bunny event is what brought me to CS2. They also had Chinese new year during that period and it took weeks.
    o.O Seems like a re-occurring thing with r2 then. Somehow the game seems to break when they have a holiday :/

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied
    Originally posted by soscmaru View Post

You have been through this before, haven't you? Lol.
    I sadly have. The CS1 bunny event is what brought me to CS2. They also had Chinese new year during that period and it took weeks.

Leave a comment:

• soscmaru
    replied
    Does this mean they will fix it after their holiday? O_O

Leave a comment:

• soscmaru
    replied
    Originally posted by drolly View Post
    4 free (bound) heroic wings incoming^^
    You have been through this before, haven't you? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kits9182
    replied
    Any news on the bug issue !!!

Leave a comment:

• amie46552
    replied
    Gonna be REALLy mad if i lose my xtals ... and ...... compensation best not be some HWs and muts ... seriously now ... lol

Leave a comment:

• keisha07
    replied
    S5 also not working..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X