X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moriefoxx
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

If you have any suggestions other than a sale I'm open to hearing what they are. I'll be forwarding the list in after the Chinese New Year. Thank you!
    I would suggest adding Pixie Upgrade Crystals to the points packs.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by drolly View Post

Very unfortunate.

Really hoping for a good compensation now
    If you have any suggestions other than a sale I'm open to hearing what they are. I'll be forwarding the list in after the Chinese New Year. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied
    Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Unfortunately there is no new information.
    Very unfortunate.

Really hoping for a good compensation now

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by drolly View Post
    Any news? Would love even a minor update every day tbh
    Unfortunately there is no new information.

Leave a comment:

• sorryhardbadma
    replied
    can we hurry this up pls R2, i dont even care about the game, but with all this free time i keep going out and drinking too much AND IM WORRIED ABOUT MY LIVER SO HELP A BROTHER OUT YEAH

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied
    Any news? Would love even a minor update every day tbh

Leave a comment:

• DuelS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy View Post
    maybe a bonous of SS and PUC and APUC. because most people are working hard on pixie. and maybe make the pack tradable? that would be great. or genie either one will do.
    Thank you for the suggestion to add genie items to the compensation. The packs' contents will likely be bound. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• reginejagonase
    replied
    Originally posted by R21773803 View Post

wont happen thats all i need to tell you i work in games and are a game dev they wont do it or they wont make a platform like the old mini client they had its just too much work for them all for only 2000 people at the most that play cs2 most servers here your lucky to have 3-4 players and not the same player with 3-4 alts my server has about 5-6 people it takes them 1 week almost to fix a bug they created from an event so for them to fully re code the game i think not stop spending your cash now or move to a new game that has more support and is more stable

hope you all have a good day peace out
    I kinda figured that's the case already, although I admit I'm still hoping a bit. I'm just surprised that players would get their minds boggled over a compensation which is obviously a letdown (because R2 lol) instead of actually petitioning R2/devs about this game's future. I don't know if everyone is aware that flash is ending this year and after that all flash-based games will become bug-ridden little by little until completely unplayable.

Leave a comment:

• cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy
    replied
    maybe a bonous of SS and PUC and APUC. because most people are working hard on pixie. and maybe make the pack tradable? that would be great. or genie either one will do.

Leave a comment:

• paulos21r21
    replied
    Originally posted by alexcampos1495 View Post
    a 90% shop soon and hopefully they add mount soul gems ^^ want that deer after undying c.c
    i second that :P and iknow plutia would too haha

Leave a comment:

• alexcampos1495
    replied
    a 90% shop soon and hopefully they add mount soul gems ^^ want that deer after undying c.c

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, make sure the suggestions are plausible. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Aszira
    replied

10 free levels
    10000 xtals
    100 health orb
    100 mana orb
    10000 soul shard
    10000 purified crystal
    100 fse
    100 bse
    1000 hw
    1000 ew
    1000 off every wing
    new funds event
    not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation
    Yea I agree, they would never do a pack like that. This is like something you would get on the Brazillian CS. R2 never would give away such large amounts of anything. I would love to see them actually do a new event, something actually new.

Leave a comment:

• drolly
    replied

10 free levels
    10000 xtals
    100 health orb
    100 mana orb
    10000 soul shard
    10000 purified crystal
    100 fse
    100 bse
    1000 hw
    1000 ew
    1000 off every wing
    new funds event
    not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation
    Sorry, just gonna be rude. The things you're mentioning are just like, insane to ask for. You know they will NEVER simply give this..

Although I would like the soul shards, free xtals and new funds event..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X