Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news? Would love even a minor update every day tbh

Comment

can we hurry this up pls R2, i dont even care about the game, but with all this free time i keep going out and drinking too much AND IM WORRIED ABOUT MY LIVER SO HELP A BROTHER OUT YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by drolly View Post
        Any news? Would love even a minor update every day tbh
        Unfortunately there is no new information.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Unfortunately there is no new information.
          Very unfortunate.

Really hoping for a good compensation now

Comment

Originally posted by drolly View Post

Very unfortunate.

Really hoping for a good compensation now
            If you have any suggestions other than a sale I'm open to hearing what they are. I'll be forwarding the list in after the Chinese New Year. Thank you!
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

If you have any suggestions other than a sale I'm open to hearing what they are. I'll be forwarding the list in after the Chinese New Year. Thank you!
              I would suggest adding Pixie Upgrade Crystals to the points packs.

Comment

At this time we are only requesting suggestions for compensation for the current in game issues. Once these issues are resolved we will focus on other changes.
                To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

For compensation pack I suggest 250 Heroic Wings, 250 Ethereal Wings, 250 Mount Upgrade Tokens, 100 Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens, 50 Patron Tokens, 150 Super Title Shards, 50 Pixie Upgrade Token, 24 Dragon Crystals, 150 Soul Shards, 336 2x Offline Token (for two weeks not being able to play [24x14]), and since crystals can not be given in compensation packs I would suggest a baby angel or baby demon pet be in pack. This is all I can think of at this moment.

Comment

all these compansation packs ppl are saying only benefits them selfs what about lvl 60 players ? people who dont cash ? what ever they decide to do anyways it wont be enough i was make 2-3 levels a day i have lost out on like 10 levels since its been like this 3 tg daily ladder dungns every dungeon cba to name them all gained no exp no items like bse or earthly soul orbs.daily quest guild events torch ect what happend to the devs they all got coronavirus ? why dont they have a test server lol i make private server games and even i own a test server so i dont mess up my game.

Comment

Originally posted by R21773803 View Post
                      all these compansation packs ppl are saying only benefits them selfs what about lvl 60 players ? people who dont cash ? what ever they decide to do anyways it wont be enough i was make 2-3 levels a day i have lost out on like 10 levels since its been like this 3 tg daily ladder dungns every dungeon cba to name them all gained no exp no items like bse or earthly soul orbs.daily quest guild events torch ect what happend to the devs they all got coronavirus ? why dont they have a test server lol i make private server games and even i own a test server so i dont mess up my game.
                      Make compensation suggestion that will benefit you

Comment

3x crystal ladder whole week

Comment

Originally posted by R21773803 View Post
                          Lmao. His suggestion is still viable and useful for most players. The dc make a lvl 60 player able to enchant their frag easier (means they get frost faster) the hw and such save a bit farming wise. Everyone should hoard SS anyways.

So far I see Matthias1's pack as the most reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
                            At this time we are only requesting suggestions for compensation for the current in game issues. Once these issues are resolved we will focus on other changes.
                            Its tempting to believe this, but R2 has already disappointed me far too many times already in the past (from different games including this one and CS).

As for compensation, just throw in something everybody can use SS, GPOWs, DCs, PUCs, GUCs, EWs, GMUTs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Thank you for the suggestion to add genie items to the compensation. The packs' contents will likely be bound. Thank you!
                              Well maybe you should give 2 weeks(or however many days the game is down) worth of corruption packs lvl 1-16 to everyone obviously not the runs that require crystal. That way we didnt miss out on all the great things that likely everyone needs from there. Seems kinda fair to be honest.

Comment

Folks, don't get your hopes up too high on the compensation packs. Remember when CS1 had this rollback issue last August that caused the server to rollback to 1 week earlier and lost of items farmed plus the incident when lots of alt/storage toons with months to years worth of farmed items accidentally deleted, there were compensations alright, but it was NOWHERE near the amount players lost. Majority of the lost toons with tons of items were not restored. Personally, I got a few gpow, ew, ss (compensation) in exchange for several stacks of ews, gmuts,ss, corr packs, chi stuff and other shards/items that I lost (some players lost way more than what I have lost). So, I don't know reading all these comp suggestions make me shake my head in disbelief, you guys honestly think R2 will give out such compensation packs generously?

Comment

Working...
                                X