Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance 01/23 12:00am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can R2 for future reference not try to do events for 2 weeks in a row. But have someone like, restart everything to the new events get loaded after a week? I am sure that 1 single person could be available..

Comment

They are still working to resolve this issue. At this time unfortunately there is no new information to provide. Thank you for your patience.
      To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

I cannot think of another industry where you could basically render your product unusable, disappear on holiday for 2 weeks leaving your paying customers swinging in the wind without proper access to whatever it is they have paid for, and then still expect to HAVE paying customers when you return.

Total respect to the forum mods, we've all seen the [removed] directed at you when its not your fault. You guys are doing a great job in very difficult circumstances.
        Last edited by *Minori*; 01-24-2020, 03:42 PM.

Comment

They did not just "disappear" there are still people working to resolve this issue.
          Thank you for your patience.
          To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
            They did not just "disappear" there are still people working to resolve this issue.
            sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.STOP doing it
            Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
            sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.if they would actually care about customers/players instead of $ and holiday!!!!STOP doing 2 week events.
            Last edited by *Minori*; 01-24-2020, 01:03 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I still do not have an update as to when the issues will be resolved. They are working on it, but due to the holiday things will be delayed. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
              honestly we dont care about your HOLIDAY, you dont care about your game

Comment

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post

sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.STOP doing it

sure there is. if thats true how could they screw it up so bad!!! this rainbow happens every time they have 2 week events together.if they would actually care about customers/players instead of $ and holiday!!!!STOP doing 2 week events.
                Relax Kim it aint even that serious. This is a sign to go outside, learn some yoga, take this break and enjoy it.
                Last edited by *Minori*; 01-24-2020, 01:04 PM. Reason: Removal of profanity from quote.
                Server: (S26)Bearpaw Valley + (S76) Karmic Temple
                Character: (S26)Volley + (S76)HailVI
                Level: (S26)41 Scion + (S76)79 Eido
                Class: Rouge + Ranger
                Marriage: Used to be Wisteria889 but she doesn't play anymore SINGLE LIFE

Comment

Please, keep in mind moderators are volunteers. This means we are here because we choose to be. I understand emotions are high due to the issues CS2 is currently experiencing.
                  Towards the top of the forums, you'll see an emergency notice that is only able to be done by R2. I assure you they are working towards a solution to these issues but unfortunately, it may take more time than you would like. Any new issues you've encountered, please inform us and we'll let the team know. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas1234 View Post

Relax Kim it aint even that serious. This is a sign to go outside, learn some yoga, take this break and enjoy it.
                    i dont think so im disabled and cant walk arund. i sit here and play this 17 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yes it is its the only thing i do.
                    Last edited by kimcarmean450; 01-24-2020, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post

i dont think so im disabled and cant walk arund. i sit here and play this 17 hours a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yes it is its the only thing i do.
                      Another player mentioned he or she is playing CS1 until CS2 is functioning properly, again. I suggest giving that a try while the game is down.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

This is the type of game that the longer you spend away from it, the harder it is to go back to it. Because of work and now the un-playable state of cs2, and not to mention the team that runs the game... Well, it makes it harder for me to want to return. I have never seen any game company do the things that these guys do. It is no surprise that the game is dying fast.

Comment

Perhapes we should all take a breather, after all it is just a game. grant it is a annoying situation but dont take it out on the moderators, they are only the informers for r2 basically. thats like getting mad at a cashier for the price of a cheeseburger. They dont control that as much as moderators dont control r2. In fact i was supposed to upgrade pixie today but given the circumstances im just going to wait. lets sit back, watch some T.V play other games or hang out with friends while we wait for r2 to do what they need to do. instead of being phallic twords the moderators.
                          #liveAlittle

Comment

ya guys take it easy not end of the world icashed to upgrade but guess ill wait and play other games or go find some girls meanwhile untill its playable again c.c

Comment

I'm actually enjoying my time away. Playing some CS1, while I watch some TV Shows or Movies. Sure I would love to play CS2, I actually prefer it to CS1, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape because it is down. It isn't the worst thing a game company has done. Think I might change it up and play some Destiny 2 or something. Although I wonder if I can still get the daily event stuff with all the errors...

Comment

I just question if they are actually working on it. Are they actually trying to determine the root cause and apply a fix? I feel a different company could of had this fixed in a few hours tops.

Comment

Working...
                                X