• Show
Clear All

My annoying face again.

Any news?

Comment

Originally posted by drolly View Post
      My annoying face again.

Any news?
      Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time. I will press for an update regarding the server issues.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Seems really silly to me to advertise a promotional event that no one will even be able to participate in and use since the servers wont be fixed until after its over...

Comment

The game won't be fixed until r2 is back from chinese new years. Just do something else for a month or so and come back and check again.

Comment

Apparently a lot of the New Year Festivities have been cancelled due to the virus but from what I read, R2 is located in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China and the city of Shenzhen is not listed as one of the quarantined cities. So hopefully at the end of the Chinese New Year they will fix it... but I don't put too much faith in R2 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mvsayer86 View Post

The mods just give us the same line over and over again. That R2 is working on it. I doubt a browser game coding error is so complex that it couldn't be fixed in over a week if they were actually working on it. I have no doubts that they are probably not working due to the Virus but I just wish they would stop feeding us the same bull over and over. If they were more transparent about it, we would be less annoyed. "We will be unable to work on the current issues due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We will inform you when work has resumed."
              guess its a good bye if the server cant be fix in the 2nd week because i think we all find other game that time but the thing that really bother' me is the daily for corruption because of you compute it 70 box(14days) of the corr pack just got wasted ..... anyways good luck on fixing the game wish they all comeback after the server fixed

Comment

Updates regarding server issues are located here
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X