No announcement yet.

We need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.ladder event should have more floors and should be able to start from 100 floor. ( less time consuming)
    2.Ancient Blood & Endless Rage items can be obtain from ladder but should be changed and be obtain in quantity depending on how far you end up on ladder. Passing ladder and still not getting them that needs to be changed.
    3. start advertising the game now !!!!!
    4. add one new class every year at least so people try and have fun with new classes and wont get bored with old same classes the different class the more class lover u will pull to play.
    5. all events should come two times so 2 different time zone can play together just make it one attempt only just like what we have Avernal Realm.
    6.void event reward should be unbound.
    7.make dungeons easy to pass and LESS TIME CONSUMING Spirit Nova dungeon takes at least one hour to do all no matter how strong you are please change that.
    8. add more items to consumer points and points, more events keeps coming but consumer points and point items been same for years this changes will help you get more $$
    9. Mega Secretonia event add more items per floor just like Void event.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      Please, note no immediate changes will follow this posting partially because new updates require maintenance and they will need time to review the suggestions provided by players. We're looking for new event ideas or changes to current systems. What items cannot be obtained without recharging? We are looking for suggestions for future updates within CS2. Thank you!
      Goddess Blessings, Zodiac Heart pieces and Runes for one, they are literally crystal only. Grant it they have a method to farm crystal but its pointless with how long it takes to farm. there is no way to upgrade either without spending crystal.
      Asmodeus.
      Server14
      my 3 motos
      1. I don't care for arrogance
      2. I don't care for your rules
      3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Thank you everyone for the feedback! I have forwarded the information provided to the team. If you have future suggestions, please be sure to comment below.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Dont forget to add instant ladder lvl 100 for those who already completed all ladder levels. it will be extremely helpful and time saving.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekHenry View Post
            Dont forget to add instant ladder lvl 100 for those who already completed all ladder levels. it will be extremely helpful and time saving.
            Thank you. This was on the list sent to the team, already. If you have other suggestions please, provide them.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Do a hide pixie also

Comment

These are the things I'm having trouble with in-game

1. Inventory and Fate Shop: It's hard to find things. I suggest to have a search bar to find things. Also, with so many bound and unbound items, I suggest to add extra pages in the vault and inventory.

2. Pixie, Genie, Aura, and Sperion: It's good to have an option to hide them. NPC are hard to see and and find when they're all around me.

3. Guide: I hope to have an intensive guide to all the tabs that we have. It's hard to talk to some people in-game. Seems like they're hiding stuffs especially to new players.

4. Ladder: Let's have more floors.

5. Void, Public Dungeon, Beast Mania, Corruption, VIP Daily pack: Let's update the stuffs we're getting. Everyone knows we don't need bound MUT's or bound 2x exp. All we need are items we can use for upgrades like runes, rune mediums, and etc.

6. Additional NPC: Special NPC to exchange bound items to unbound/tradeable. We can pay a little extra gold just to have that.

7. Remove unnecessary items from CS1.

????
                ??

Comment

For your inventory space problem, in CS2 we are lucky, we can do an ALT, create a guild with it, then use all guild vault space for you

S45 Neytiri

Comment

It's been 5 months since Monthly Sale (the big discount shop) is open only when the recharged event is open. In this time i spend a lot of crystals for nothing just to get some consumers points... But i stil have 350k crystals... at the end of each month we hoped that you would listen to our prayers ...and each time I received only a great disappointment . Thank you for your lack of interest and on this occasion I will say goodbye to R2 I will delete every account and I hope to never see your company name again.

Comment

Working...
                    X