Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi can I have the old version link not working on the new one not installing.

Comment

Originally posted by R239014309 View Post
      Hi can I have the old version link not working on the new one not installing.
      I have sent you the file for Client 1.0.7. If you did not receive it please, let me and I will send it again. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

You can log in multiple accounts (Alts), however you can't play the two at the same time. As the screen on both tabs goes blank (Black Screen).
        Any suggestion?, this was tested on 3 different computer with high specs.

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not have any information regarding the client and how it will be adjusted to better suit players' needs. At this time I request patience while they work to resolve the issues. Thank you!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Please send me the link for the old version. Flash is dead can't use browser anymore and the client it keeps saying update failed and won't open!

UPDATE: Never mind, I somehow got the client to open. Is 1.1.2 the latest version?
            Last edited by marychandesu; 01-12-2021, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marychandesu View Post
              Please send me the link for the old version. Flash is dead can't use browser anymore and the client it keeps saying update failed and won't open!

UPDATE: Never mind, I somehow got the client to open. Is 1.1.2 the latest version?
              Hello, a question, how did you manage to enter because I can not neither by mini client nor by mozilla browser and Google. Thank you very much for your reply.

Comment

If Error occurs, Clear cache of the mini client. works everytime to me

Comment

Originally posted by R25174941 View Post
                  If Error occurs, Clear cache of the mini client. works everytime to me
                  that is not allowing me to log in. I've tried more than a dozen times over the last 24hrs

Comment

Woah even waiting for so long this problem still here, how we can login with out problem
                    Attached Files

Comment

even after maintenance, we still can not log in to the game. What a shocker. Almost like they just want nobody playing their game.....
                      Last edited by s39 Yule; 01-13-2021, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by katyacano10 View Post

Hello, a question, how did you manage to enter because I can not neither by mini client nor by mozilla browser and Google. Thank you very much for your reply.
                        There is no point trying on browser anymore, flash is gone forever.

As for the mini client I don't know what to tell you exactly. It was not working when I first installed it yesterday, the program wouldn't open and just kept saying checking for updates failed or something like that, I was going to uninstall but instead went into the program file and opened the program that way, like all the other times I had tried to open it there was a pop up asking for permission to make changes to device, I clicked yes and the program finally opened. Before trying it through the program file even clicking yes did not work. It was very random it suddenly started working and I'm still confused about it.

Good luck and I'm sorry my response isn't very helpful. :/

Comment

Agghh!! Geeezz! It would have been great if CS2 can possibly converted into HTML5 so we can still play it through browsers and will never have problems with mini client. Just say'n coz' we can still play games through browsers as long as it's an HTML5 web. but I guess, due to CS2' strong graphics, it's impossible. --- sad
                          :\

IGN : BeastKing
                          Class : Beastmaster
                          Server : [S61] Lamoore Inn
                          Last edited by josh.akhreuz; 01-14-2021, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X