Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK so here is what I like about the current VIP~
    1. Extra three hours of AFK is great, love it and I don't think that needs to be changed.
    2. Having two extra deliveries is great, but don't make the second cost 25 crystal.
    3. Love the extra three dungeon attempts, but it wouldn't hurt to add maybe a couple more.
    4. Extra 7 wishes is nice in all, but the most i use in one day is 5 so that doesn't really matter to me.
    5. Loving the extra exp gain rate, but it would be nice to see that go up to 2x.
    6. The bonus dragon coins are great, but it would be nice to get 1 red dragon a day as well.

So now let's move on to what should be implemented~
    1. Increase the exp gain rate to 2x for VIP, this would help out the higher level VIP players.
    2. Add a couple extra dungeon attempts per day, if not that add a way that you can replenish some with crystal (amount is up to you).
    3. Add 1 red dragon coin a day, that way it wouldn't be too much of a boost.
    4. Increase the amount of coupons gained hourly to 4 an hour.
    5. Remove the second delivery cost of 25 crystal and replace it with 15 silver.
    6. And it wouldn't hurt to increase the amount of daily quests you can perform.

Hopefully this will help you come up with some ideas for the new VIP system.

Server: Sullen Dunes
    Character: Risengaw
    Last edited by risengaw; 06-18-2012, 06:05 AM.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Add:
      1 Extra Ladder Run
      2x EXP instead of the 1.5x
      5 Extra Soul Shard exchanges
      2 Red Dragon Coins per day
      1 Black Dragon Coin per day
      Also ability to sell Bound items would be nice
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I like the new system eve nif personaly I didn't try it, however from the benefits anyone can see that its great for the price, do a quick math formula and you can actualy profit of it.

Well what would be nice is to be able to use certaint VIP only items, like costumes or weapon/armour, that would be very fun.

(S13)NightNight
        Blackrock Gorge
        Last edited by NightNight; 06-18-2012, 07:01 AM.
        ▀▄▀▄▀▄ (S15)NightNight ▄▀▄▀▄▀
        █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁Aquatic Crypts▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █
        ๑۞๑ Hybrid Priest ๑۞๑

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. -George Bernard Shaw
        *I' m back and better than ever!

Comment

Button "kill all" will be very nice.

Comment

Change from 3 green to 1 red 1 green
            make exp 2x
            allow VIP to exchange more soul root crystals to shards (example: normal 5 VIP Plus 3)
            Add 1 torch (Bound) perday
            1 flawed coupon perday scratched would be better hint hint
            rest is fine
            Last edited by v0idwalker; 06-18-2012, 07:22 AM.
            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
            name RubyRed
            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
            Name gippal .........Name backlash
            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

give vip member 1 bonfire per day, more bath and ladder run, and free repair would be nice the rest is fine

Comment

dear GM it would be nice if u could add red dragon coins instead of green dragon coins and make the delivery bonus attempts without crystals add make the 1.5x exp into a 2x or 4x exp cause higher levels u go the harder its to get exp 2nd thing is can u make it 1000 crystals instead of 800 that would be nice and can u add extra attempts to bath,training and seed of life cause u will need alot of gold when u reach lvl 50+ thats all.even though i am not a VIP player nor a cash player and i just recently joined Crystal saga r2games
                i really liked the game and this is my idea for the new VIP i hope it comes true

Character name : (S18)Quincy
                Server name : Shrine of Kithar
                Class : Ranger
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

suggestion for VIPs:

1. Increase the amount of free crystals given when you buy VIP.
                  2. Loyalty packs. which may include some afk cards. badges, drop tokens etc.
                  3. discount on all Mall items..
                  4. Increased luck on enhancement or pet hatching
                  5. Additional Ladder run
                  6. Increase drop rates of Gems.
                  7. Free Torches for Vips
                  8. Increased Coupon every hours for Vips
                  9. 2x exp char and pet, 2x drop rate
                  10. 4 hours free afk time

IGN: (S6)HuGgEr
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  IGN:HuGgEr
                  Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
                  Server: Windhear Peaks
                  LEVEL 100
                  "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
                  Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

i'd suggest additional soul shard from the ranger.
                    Also those who suggest more benefit, realize that the higher the bonus, the more crystal is required.

Comment

Make the 7 extra wishing well attempts cost less than 15 coins. It cost 2g 25s for 15, x 7 15g 75s. Or maybe make the items you can get with those extra 7 better.

Maybe some more afk time

Special armor, weapon, or clothes or a mount or something

Comment

Increased chance of pet eggs hatching too maybe?

Comment

The old VIP system is good but i think as many other´s that, we need more ladder,bath and training etc.
                          3x xp sounds better than 1.5x, and mabye add some more coupons every hour.
                          mabye change the 3 green coins with 2x red and 1 black.
                          if u could make it so the VIP users should get less Lucky stars on wings, mounts etc.
                          the final thing is, if the VIP should use less pixie crystals to upgrade their pixie with than the non users.

Comment

-VIP costumes (Not usable for Free Acc/ Nor Obtainable from shop)
                            -New Areas only availabre for VIP OR Extra 1-2 Instances (L) only for VIP.
                            -1 or more Daily 3X exp token (instead of increases on base exp rate [+1.5 exp]) [You can make it "bound"]

>That increased coupon per hour idea sounds great!

Regards

Character name: Bullets
                            Server: Glimmering Plains

Comment

An increased coupon per hour (Make it +3)

-Take away the 800 Crystals per month.
                              However, make it so the mall is 10% cheaper. And make it so for instant revive, it's more cheaper. (Maybe 1gold? Or 5 crystals instead of 25 if you are VIP)

Arby
                              Glacial Planes

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                                So now let's move on to what should be implemented~
                                1. Increase the exp gain rate to 2x for VIP, this would help out the higher level VIP players.
                                2. Add a couple extra dungeon attempts per day, if not that add a way that you can replenish some with crystal (amount is up to you).
                                3. Add 1 red dragon coin a day, that way it wouldn't be too much of a boost.
                                4. Increase the amount of coupons gained hourly to 4 an hour.
                                5. Remove the second delivery cost of 25 crystal and replace it with 15 silver.
                                6. And it wouldn't hurt to increase the amount of daily quests you can perform.

Hopefully this will help you come up with some ideas for the new VIP system.

Server: Sullen Dunes
                                Character: Risengaw
                                I agree to this post from Rise.

Server: Cheurna Gorge (PvE) West (Main Server)
                                Name: [VIP]RaevynFyre
                                Last edited by SweetSlaughter; 06-18-2012, 10:37 AM.
                                ~In Game~
                                -League of Angels-
                                Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                                -Taemanaku lvl 70
                                Guild: WOLF
                                Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Working...
                                X