Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

We will be altering the Crystal Saga VIP system in the near future. Before changing this VIP system, we would like to open the floor to our players. For the following week, we are looking for your suggestions on what you would like for this new VIP system to offer. What are you hoping for? What sort of benefits or privileges would you like to see? We would also like to hear your thoughts on the current VIP system. What do you enjoy and dislike about the current system?

We will select a number of your ideas and suggestions and will be implementing them into a new VIP system for Crystal Saga. Suggestions from players that are implemented will receive a free month of the new VIP system. Awards will be sent to players once the new VIP system is rolled out. Reply to this thread to express your thoughts and opinions on the current and new VIP system. This activity will end on the 25th of June.

Please remember to list your character and server name in your post!

• Edicius
    replied
    Edicius

Whisperwind Beach

I would like to see a new VIP only dungeon with access to drops such as Ethereal Wings, Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens etc. For paying a monthly fee I believe that it would only be right for the users to have access to more in game content.

Also for paying that monthly fee a store discount would be a nice addition, perhaps an additional 5-10% off of the gift packs or something like that.

I would like to see the ability to fuse more soul shards or have a daily way to gain more of them for VIP users. I can't speak for everyone but I'm 1616 soul shards away from finishing the Ice Soul Tree right now and let's say from fusion and ladder I can expect 8 soul shards a day minimum, with a maximum of 10 depending on the group I go to ladder with. Even at 10 soul shards a day that's 162 days in a row that I have to get 10 soul shards every day and at 8 soul shards a day that's 202 days in a row that I have to get 8 soul shards a day which equates to around 5-7 months of my life that I have to spend trying to fill out the last of the Ice Soul Tree that I already have @ 10-10-10-10-8-8-7. In short; a faster way would be nice.

I don't think we need more AFK time... I would in fact like to see the game change in a way that would move the users away from using AFK mode all together unless they had something to do IRL and turned it on for grinding purposes. I say this because right now in a lot of aspects of the game we pretty much just use the AFK mode because there is entirely too much going on for us to handle it all manually.

I would also like to see 2x exp tokens become the bottom tier for exp multipliers. 1.5x is a waste of good coupons and As of right now you can not use them in AFK mode anyways. So my idea for VIP users would be 2x exp bonus all the time. And my Idea for everyone would be 2x exp tokens from coupons with 3x exp tokens and 4x exp tokens available through the store and dragon hunt.

This is being posted in the wrong thread for some reason, Though I would still like to have it seen by a GM.
    Last edited by Edicius; 06-30-2012, 07:08 AM. Reason: This posted in the wrong thread.

Leave a comment:

• Shiro_amachi
    replied
    my sugestion for new system vip is:

1.add more skill point
    2.ad more bonus
    3.more gain lvl (at least 2x exp)
    4.more attempt for bath and ladder

Leave a comment:

• R22535106
    replied
    The New VIP system may contain : [1] A special (VIP) Leveler Pack! The pack can contain a random amount of crystals, Green/Red/Black Dragon coins, Epic Items, Epic Pets, Epic Rides {these can be timed, but I & fellow gamers will like full ones! :P), Epic items(weapons,armor etc.)<not shards>, VIP extension card (if not bound is good!) etc. [2] Charges of limited amount for on battle healing!!! [NEW!] [3] Chance of attaining epic skill for self and pet on level completion in VIP mode. [4]Movement speed percentage BONUS! [5] BONUS attributes on level up in VIP mode. [6] VIPs get a GUILD bonus(of say 1 point) for everyday logging in in VIP period! [7] VIP mode can have time being shown & can be activated and deactivated like AFK mode and gets auto deactivated in AFK mode!

R22535106! :
    New id : Mamma Mia @ Belas Chasm <currently playing>
    Older id : Batcat @ Glacial Planes <play from time to time>

Leave a comment:

• nothintosay
    replied
    for VIP ability to synthasise honour badges x amount bronze to x amount silver and totally awesome x amount silver badge to x amount gold badge NOW THATS what i would like from my VIP

Leave a comment:

• FionaRO
    replied
    Another thing;

I suggest to have an in-game menu of the status of our VIP, like when this will expire.

FOr us whos paying VIP thru game cards like mobius, can we buy more cards and pay our VIP for like 3 months? If we still have days before our VIP expires, will it add the remaining days and the new 1 month if we paid our VIP early?

Server : Sea of Dreams
    Char Name : Riona

Leave a comment:

• vikingdker
    replied
    Defently more Coupons, and a great thing would be if people who had been vip for lets say 6 Month or 3 Month gets a suprise, could be some quests with extra xp or a piece of gear, or even Mats. Or make it a 3-6-9-12 Mont extra Ordiary VIP Bonus with random Mats, gears and so people gets different stuff

Charname Xtr3me
    Zenzo Island.
    Last edited by vikingdker; 06-25-2012, 01:26 AM. Reason: spelled wrong

Leave a comment:

• FionaRO
    replied
    The term "VIP" is something special, it is above the normal players/person so VIP must received better than the others.

First is "bath" - at least give 1 extra bath as you gave extra runs for dungeons.
    Second is "Training Ground" - another 1 extra run will do.
    Third - the green dragon coin, would you care to remove the enchant stone for level 1-30 items?
    Fourth - VIP should have an access on his/her personal vault in any of the village, like Bloodfang, Void Encampment.

Thank you.

Server : Sea of Dreams
    Char Name : Riona

Leave a comment:

• ushdugery
    replied
    The extra delivery means nothing since the crystal makes it not worth while, and the extra well tosses are so expensive it's not really worthwhile unless you have 30g spare a day to throw down the drain which makes it a bit of a waste. I would say take those out or increase the cost to 10 dollars and add ability to do both avernal or an extra ladder or training or bath run, to make it really stand out as worthwhile for players.

Leave a comment:

• Robbay
    replied
    i pretty like the way vip works right now, but if i could suggest :3 then
    1. VIP players has a higher chances to get rare item from boss/dungeons
    2. VIP players got a highers rate for enchanting(?) XD
    3. VIP players get a gift pack for being a VIP :3 (Ethereal Wings, gmut etc etc ) :P
    4. more afk time :3
    and i think that's all
    server : shrine of kithara
    ign : Robbay

Leave a comment:

• NaughtyNurse
    replied
    I would like to see an equipment exchange. I would like to buy a piece of equipment from someone and take it to an NPC and exchange it for an equal piece of equipment specific to my class. ie:buy a steel sword and exchange for staff of life. Keep all the "+" and just have the stats randomized.

IGN: NaughtyNurse
    Server: Aurora Point

Leave a comment:

• tatapye
    replied
    I would like it if we could trade mana orbs for hp orbs and vice versa (whoever would want that lol). I'm sure most people would like to trade their mana for something useful like the hp. Especially now with the vidalia packs. That and be able to participate in both avernal realms xD lol.

Server: Shine of Ariel
    IGN: Tatapye

Leave a comment:

• Morki
    replied
    1. more character exp (2x)
    2. more xtal (200)
    3. extra dungeon run
    either one of these would be ok with me but i do like the current vip anyway

Leave a comment:

• darkangel512
    replied
    vip ideas

I honestly don't play in the V.I.P system but i feel suggestions from players that aren't v.i.p in the game would be better but this is my idea you should add some more dragon coins like maybe 3 green coins, 2 red, or 1 black maybe some more offer like a pack for joining v.i.p or for every month or day your v.i.p im not sure if you guys provide that maybe a few special quest for v.i.p or wings for v.i.p or a special weapon add more tries on dungeons like one extra or two and such or like a cost reduction on items or enchanting and upgrades or anything else that has a cost or maybe a stat bonus or maybe a damage reduction and a offense blessing oh also maybe more crystals when purchased by a v.i.p member i have several more ideas i guess pm me or let me know what you think

IGN:darkforce
    Game server:Nebulan ridge

Leave a comment:

• R22697147
    replied
    Gm should make different between Vip's base on how much crystal they bought in the past. Like Vip1 = 800 crystal/ month vip 2 = 2000 crystal/month and the reward are based on vip lvl. like vip1 got the same privilege and vip2 got more privilege than vip 1 by adding some bonus.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X