Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22728469
    replied
    Q> how come i didnt get VIP Privilege? is VIP system is not working @ this moment?Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	225.8 KB
ID:	1659501

Leave a comment:

• R22358454
    replied
    I'd like to see better picks in the dragon hunt, tired of getting elixirs and other things I can buy with coupons or in game please let VIP be able to have a dragon hunt that gives you something better.

Leave a comment:

• wilson202
    replied
    Can u Make Me VIP
    IGN:ChupaChups
    Server:Belas Chasm
    pls make me VIP if its ok

Leave a comment:

• Holy~Kitty
    replied
    It would be good if VIP members have that Free On-Spot Revive EXCEPT in PvP areas.

IGN: Azrielle
    Server: Angel Island

Leave a comment:

• R21074178
    replied
    Additional Daily of Vidalia Quest for VIP (10 make it +5 for VIPs)
    1-3 torches Per Day so we can all do Torch Party
    Green Dragon Coins Can be Traded to Red Coins (5-1) or red to Black (5-1)
    Vips Should Have TeleportStones (permanent while inVIP status) (BOUND)
    additional Seeds for Seeds of life quest for 50+ make it 2attempts per day
    and 60+2attempts per day and 70++ 3attempts per day.

IGN: iClarise
    Server: Southern Wetlands

Leave a comment:

• R21074178
    replied
    #1 VIP should have less Lucky Coins Cost for Wishing well Everyday.
    #2 Exclusive VIP room in SG like Sauna or something like that gives 5% exp for 30mins ( just for the AFKERS) to gain exp while out of AFK cards. and has limit like (2/2) depends on your decision.
    #3 give more 10-20% more SuccessRate in UPGRADING STUFFS WINGS,MOUNTS,and Equips.
    #4 increase the maximum quantity of potions or other items in inventory (250) make it (1000) for newbies that cant afford to buy Pack or Vault Expanders
    #5 Free Soul Shards for VIPS or MORE SOUL SHARD EXCHANGE in Tree Of Life make it (10/10) or so

IGN: iClarise
    Server : Southern Wetlands

Leave a comment:

• healfire
    replied
    i like GM can give all player black dragon coin per day
    CharacterS24)BauMayat
    SERVER NAME:Tundara

Leave a comment:

• mammy<3
    replied
    id like to be able to exchange more soul root shards for soul root crystals... and to get the option of trading green dragon coins in for red or black. mammy/windshear peaks

Leave a comment:

• mammy<3
    replied
    id like to be able to exchange more soul root shards for soul root crystals; and to have things like gmuts or ewings drop in dungeons

Leave a comment:

• odlawe
    replied
    ok i will make my suggestions about the new VIP system:
    1.If we go to wishing well we can do 20x run,but the lucky coin use only be 5,if we do 10x run
    2.the dungeon:can be us for 10 attempt
    3.get more crystal (more than 800crystal in amonth)
    4.can get discount if we buy above 800crystal,example:buy 1 tuxedo,the player of VIP will be get the discount if buy the other think again
    ok that is about my suggestion,wish u use that

Character:soulofknight
    SERVER NAME:tinosia delta

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    Originally posted by R21718009 View Post
    Personally, i only bought vip for the extra dungeon attempts, the exp bonus is nice and everything but the only thing i really think i benefit from is the dungeon runs. Maybe you could give Vip players a few super elixirs or something that provides a minor stat boost, in exchange for gold? i think it'd definately help having an npc that could vend me elixirs for an ingame cost (doesnt have to be ingame gold, maybe medals ect)

IGN:AllPro
    Server:Necropolis
    That is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Lint3X
    replied
    the current vip system and is ok if u want to make it better maybe like says them add a 2 or 3x exp also maybe a quest daily to gain 100 honor easely it shoud be usefull cuz the current game system needs honor to improve the characters and i doont know if maybe we can get an npc like black market when we can buy some usually crystal items by gold. Other point 3 dragon coins is ok but maybe add a 1 red dragon coin daily and 1 black each week.

I would also like to add 4 coupons per ingame hours instead of two.. I would also like to add 5 bronze honor badge per day...
    It is also nice to have 1 lucky star after you have succesfully forged wings, mounts or morphs.. That is very helpful for players..

IGN: TrickSter
    SERVER: Erie Marsh

Leave a comment:

• woodhead
    replied
    with extra storage in vault and also pack which valid for the period of vip

charater:woodhead
    server:glimmering plains

Leave a comment:

• lindylou3
    replied
    i would like to see the additon for vip status where we can get 10 soul shards in a day in place of 5 as they are hard to come by and upgrading ones soul takes an ever increasing amount of them and it would be nice if we received 1000 crystals each month

Leave a comment:

• R21718009
    replied
    Personally, i only bought vip for the extra dungeon attempts, the exp bonus is nice and everything but the only thing i really think i benefit from is the dungeon runs. Maybe you could give Vip players a few super elixirs or something that provides a minor stat boost, in exchange for gold? i think it'd definately help having an npc that could vend me elixirs for an ingame cost (doesnt have to be ingame gold, maybe medals ect)

IGN:AllPro
    Server:Necropolis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X