Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Mauser.
    replied
    VIPs need two things:
    1. To have an in-game advantage over non-VIP's
    2. To feel special
    The current VIP system addresses the first and although people will always ask for more (4xExp, Red/Black coins, etc.) it has about the right balance so that VIP doesn't carry the "casher" stigma. Whatever you do to change VIP, don't give too much of an advantage (and I say that as a VIP too).
    The second could do with some work. I loved my third day on a new server riding my white tiger in white tux and wig, the "wow"s that followed me in Delivery made me feel a million dollars (well maybe $7.99 ) If VIP gave a 10% drop daily pet or mount there would be enough "high"s like this each month to make VIPs stand out without making it too common.

Robin of Locksley
    Noob Ranger
    Psychodelia
    Last edited by .Mauser.; 06-21-2012, 04:34 AM. Reason: Formatting

Leave a comment:

• barthez85
    replied
    An additional ladder run increase pet exp to 2x claim 2 salaries per day from king valcroy other than vip system is great

Leave a comment:

• meatmaimer
    replied
    it would be awesome if we got 3 red and 3 black dragon coins as well as our greens and perhaps gold honor badges instead of bronze. i have so many bronze badges it is pathetic.

meatmaimer

lycanmarsh

Leave a comment:

• sdf39
    replied
    Random super elixir or 1 super elixir of the players choice
    Exchange green DH x3 to red DH x1
    Increase the pet xp to x2

Leveling speed for VIP players are fine.
    Option to buy more vip time in advance? Maybe it is already implemented.

ID: KLFL0359
    Server: s1 Kong

Leave a comment:

• pceworld
    replied
    I join your VIP already and feel good at all,but if you wan't to change the VIP system , I have some suggestion .....

increase exp to 2x
    increase drop rates
    more better enchanting chances (maybe 5-10% more is ok)
    everyday get one Green , Red and Black Dragon Coins (now 3 Green Dragon)
    add event for VIP only

pceworld
    Exenden Realm

Leave a comment:

• SephirothFFVII
    replied
    1) Wishing Well: next attempt costs 1 extra Lucky coin not 3
    2) VIP players don't lose durability on gear, or make it last longer
    3) breeding pets has a transfer rate higher than 30%

Bloodfang Village: (s28)Tadashi

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuaryice
    replied
    char name: (S13)iceandas
    server: Blackrock Gorge

Originally posted by Sanctuaryice View Post
    the current VIP benefit is pretty good. including the extra dungeon runs, 3 more AFK hrs, and the bonus experience during grinding.

2 green dragon coins can be changed to 1 red dragon coins.

and the amount of crystal can get reduced if u guys think the new bonus are a little too much.

Leave a comment:

• fujiiglenn
    replied
    I want to CHANGE :

- Change the 1.5 exp to 2x exp
    - Add extra attempts on Bath & Training or Ladder
    - 2x drop rate also

Name: (S34)Immaculate
    Server: (S34)Void Encampment

Leave a comment:

• Sanctuaryice
    replied
    the current VIP benefit is pretty good. including the extra dungeon runs, 3 more AFK hrs, and the bonus experience during grinding.

2 green dragon coins can be changed to 1 red dragon coins.

and the amount of crystal can get reduced if u guys think the new bonus are a little too much.

Leave a comment:

• majestique
    replied
    Well, Mainly if u noticed, SS The Hardest to get, not the EXP or GOLD or other things. and Until now, The VIP doesnt get any Priviledge on this SS Daily Exchanges, Maybe My Suggestions Are :

1. Make 2 kind of VIP, the Regular VIP, And The Platinum VIP.
    2. The Platinum Cost More But OFFER MUCH PRIVILEDGES. Such As In
    FREE DAILY HONOR , for The Platinum
    SS DAILY EXCHANGES (7x Exchanges for Regular VIP, 10x Echanges for Platinum VIP),
    EXP (1,5x For Regular, 3x For Platinum, cos its gotta worth it or ppl wont take it),
    VIP Packs, RDC or BDC For The Platinum, GDC For The Regular,
    BATH & TRAINING & LADDER Extra Chances. ( Coz its funny whats the use of VIP if its not giving any difference in those things with The NON VIP)

3. Special Discounts in Buying ITEM MALL. ( Sure Things That Must Do! ) Separated into Regular VIP and PLATINUM VIP

4. Special Events VIP LOTTO, each day certain VIP users Randomly can be the Winners of Certain Prizes, Which Will Be Announce by System Every Certain Hour, Such As SS x10 (This One Is Tradeable SS, So Its Not Common SS But Its Unique One, So For Those Winners Who Doesnt Want It Can Trade It With Other Players, Its More Fun And Interisting this way), 3XP Token, MCs, GMUTs, BDCs, ETC. Thats will boost ppl in using VIP than just giving them any regular things that not so attactive.

Thanks...

(S34)GodReigN

Void Encampment
    Last edited by majestique; 06-21-2012, 04:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bruceskull
    replied
    1. Everytime ppl Buying VIP, they Will get VIP pack like godess pack or somethin..
    2. VIP will get extra runs at every dungeon, bath, training, and other Daily..(except salary Pick-up)
    3. VIP will get Exp bonuses and Drop ret <-- 2X drop/EXP bonus OR 3X drop/EXP(its up to The GM"s)
    4. VIP get more coupon per hour they online, not 2 coupon only (more than 2)
    5. VIP able to Revive in spot with the cheaper xtal price

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *The others same*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character : Bruceskull
    Server : Falling Star Bluff

Leave a comment:

• kim.elijah02
    replied
    - additional 10% when selling loots and 10% reduction of price when buying in NPC
    - higher chance drops of items when killing mobs
    - a buff that can last for 2-3 hours for 2 times

IGN: Chubs
    SERVER: Nebulan Ridge

Leave a comment:

• RoyalRayko15
    replied
    Add Red Dragon Hunt x1 every day
    Add VIP user to enchant their weapon to +15
    1.5x exp change to 2,3,or 4x exp
    Add 1g everyday when log in

ID : Rayko
    Server : Altar of Sacrifice

Leave a comment:

• BrightAngelx
    replied
    The current system is great becuase of the crystals you get and extra runs on dungeons, but i think maybe the VIP's could collect a special VIP pack each day and you get 1 random thing from the pack, from the pack you could receive things like torches, wings, silver bages and red dragon coins, i also think you should turn the 1.5x exp into 2x becuase its better for us.

Charcter: BrightAngel
    Server: Zensho Island

Leave a comment:

• jknsbnhtna03
    replied
    bring back the gmut event and soul shard

Leave a comment:

Working...
X