Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New VIP System – What would you like to see?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21014015
    replied
    i would like to see an extended coupon list for VIP users instead of the items already for sale with coupons in the shop

Leave a comment:

• Gintoki12
    replied
    i would love to get free crystals

char:Gintoki12
    server:Glacial Planes

Leave a comment:

• woodhead
    replied
    extra instant or map jz for VIP user, higher exp of mob and also drop rate in the map

Character: woodhead
    server: glimmering plains

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    i would like to see an event that brings Therion and Skill enchant dust, thanks and sorry for wrong section

Leave a comment:

• demoman64
    replied
    more DAY IN VIDALIA quest please and some 3x exp tokens please

Leave a comment:

• HotTamales
    replied
    Like to see a 1 hr VIP buff that can be activated. A box that can be checked to increase upgrade chances IE: armor enchanting/pet morphing/wings/mounts ect.. like 3 attempts per day that has a 15% chance increase per try per day. Like to see wishing well VIP chance brought down to 6 lucky coins per try and not 15. The VIP delivery should be free no charge on crystals. The 25 crystal should be option for all and a 3rd free delivery for VIP. SHOP users on VIP should beable to hold more items to sell not just 12 items but maybe 20 for VIP for shop. VET players in VIP people who have payed for VIP multiple months granted in game Gift like ( VET V.I.P Cystal Gem ) can be socketed into Necklace/Ring. VIP added Ladder/Bath/training Grounds. VIP Pet 3x experiance Like world 2x experiance. Heck dont even have to be for VIP I guess just like to see a 3x world experaince for pets is all. VIP Map teleportation. Able to click on map and teleport to area, or memory port, able to mark area and port back to it later. 1 mark per day but can port as many times to that spot as wants.

(S15)Redemption

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    i'd like to start by saying that after being VIP for a bit i decided to get it for my Priest type char ShadowPreist as well and would like to see a better success rate on enchants and upgrades so hard to upgrade when the game hands out 0 lucky stars 2 or three times in a row then starts giving stars aslo i agree with a few others about the 1-2 more bath/training runs as those are the only ones that dont get extras maybe add in a change to the added Exp. from 1.5x to say 2.5x as recently the 3x token was released and not all VIP players can afford to buy more then just the VIP every month

Leave a comment:

• andrewj
    replied
    i would also like to suggest a torch finding option in the afk menu you kill monsters around you and as soon as the word torch shows up it will stop attacking monsters and wait at the torch
    once the torch dissapears the grinding carries on

ofcourse this function would be for VIP only meaning more people would buy it meaning more money for r2

Leave a comment:

• xshinn
    replied
    1. every log in receive 2 guild contribute
    2. additional attempts in seed of life event 50-59 2/2 or 60-100 3/3
    3. increased the chance in upgrading equipment`s
    4. special instance for VIP ex. in molten highlands have l1-l5, VIP have special instance that only VIP can go in, advantage, this instance have increased exp, pet exp and drop rate
    5. VIP system must give discount on shop items like 20-30% discount, in this rate the player will able buy more items
    6. for pet catcher, Increased the chance of appearing of morped pet in monster island
    7. VIP must have receive extra stat points when he have in VIP, because VIP means important
    8. when in making world chat, there must be have like this (s9)xSpade[VIP] or character name color must be change, the meaning of this is what is the real meaning of VIP, VIP means very important person, important means celebrity or different, the color of the name is like orange or Blue (s9)xSpade[VIP] or (s9)xSpade[VIP]

Leave a comment:

• BloodDrinker2
    replied
    Well how about Different levels of Vips Levels like Lv 1 - 3 Vips each Level of Vip Gets Different Bonus the higher your Vip Level the better the bonus etc Jus a Idea =) and or less try on Upgrades etc

IGN: InYourMom
    Sever: Glacial Planes

Leave a comment:

• jamius
    replied
    Multiple VIP offerings would be nice. I wouldn't mind like a Double up type of VIP where you get better drop rates, chance increase, and maybe an extra run on bath. Even having an option for a higher multiplier on the exp gain would be nice. Or even if they would apply our extra exp gain to quest and event that would also be nice.

Leave a comment:

• Kakalili
    replied
    VIP's would be able to do blessed bath 3 times a day, get a gift for being VIP from Event/Quartermaster depending on how long u have been VIP. VIP's should also get one 2 red dragon coins a day so more people would buy VIP. ^ - ^

Leave a comment:

• Volkeskirata
    replied
    Give VIP the option to Unbind Gems, and Eggs.

Leave a comment:

• Alura1
    replied
    I think more soul shards a day would be good and being able to do like 10 dungeons a day instead of 8 would be great as well. Maybe training ground and bath, like one more time a day is a good idea too. More coupons a day because they are hard to collect.

For the rest, everything is perfect. Maybe just increase a bit more the exp rate bonus.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• R21014015
    replied
    i think VIP users should get one more Redemption quest per day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X