[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, June 19th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    The same thing happens after every server merge- one server will try to establish dominance. Once they have that, everything will settle down again.
    The sad part is no one on S37 has really gone an established any kind of dominance. Heck some of the top ranked players from S37 are in S41 guilds. And there are S41 players in S37 guilds. The fact that they are complaining is ridiculous. As for players who used to be top in S41 and are no longer even on rankings that decided to quit well good luck to you in life being a quitter.. sorry I have no sympathy for anyone who decides to quit because you are no longer top. O.O In life there will always be someone better than you.

Oh one more thing, to those of you who blame S37 for the server merge please remember we were not the ones who actually literally merged the servers so stop complaining to us.
    "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
    Name: Kasumi`
    ~Hunter~
    Guild: Defiance
    Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
    "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

-,- doesnt settle down.. people population goin down.. lol.. can u explain please.. why are you guyz merging server thats is super not balanced to other server.. and it will not settle down because S41 player quited about 60% of them i think and 80% are the high levels -.- please explain why merge a unbalanced servers then creating new server zzz -,- really lame...

Comment

Who else would they have merged with? The server before them was merged already. Line of succession made it completely obvious that the next merge for this time zone and type would be CG and AF. Don't know why it came as such a surprise to everyone.

It makes less sense for the higher levels to leave, as they had less work to do to catch up. They could have stayed and helped their server fight back from people who PK in pvp zones.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Tera no one say they quitting couse they are no longer in ranks.They do couse of huge imbalance in this merge, and non fair play of (S37) knowing this.
          difference was about 2-3 not 1 month.
          And when it comes to R2, they dont really care dout they costumers.THEY WANT MONEY FROM NEW SERVER, so they merger 2 servers, in result they have still same amount of players on this server, but they have empty server that can be open next week (and every week you have new server).Its obvious they hv bigger income from newly opened server, than from 0ne opened 2-3 months a go. so they unfairly merge them and make people quit and go to new one. clear enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Storbu View Post
            Couple days after.
            Still no one (S41) can do GD, delivery or any other events. everyone get killed at entrance,by (S37) before can even pick up anything.
            Wtahs the point to play here anymore ?!?!
            Some top players leaved allready, if that was point of this merge ..... you should just reset our server !d!ots

This is getting old. I've been playing on Cheurna since march. What u just experienced today (being pked in GR at the entrance like 20 times in a row by the same people) we've been taking for longer than u. It's just the way things are, if u started playing later than some of Cheurna's top ranks of course u will be slightly behind them!!!! Ffs, i wish this topic would stop already. Many Amethyst players (zaen for example) can 3 shot me. They prolly been playing for longer than me so that s ok. I wish u would understand that later start means the same thing either u started on Cheurna or Amethyst. So please stop all that whining on wc and just play the game. Some things bother me too, i just say it then file a complaint ticket. Discussing this merge endlessly won't "unmake" it.

PS should i ask for my money back if norulez pks me daily in gr? does that even make sense?! He s been playing for longer, paid more, ofc he can pk me. Can any1 see the logic in this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayshah View Post
              This is getting old. I've been playing on Cheurna since march. What u just experienced today (being pked in GR at the entrance like 20 times in a row by the same people) we've been taking for longer than u. It's just the way things are, if u started playing later than some of Cheurna's top ranks of course u will be slightly behind them!!!! Ffs, i wish this topic would stop already. Many Amethyst players (zaen for example) can 3 shot me. They prolly been playing for longer than me so that s ok. I wish u would understand that later start means the same thing either u started on Cheurna or Amethyst. So please stop all that whining on wc and just play the game. Some things bother me too, i just say it then file a complaint ticket. Discussing this merge endlessly won't "unmake" it.

PS should i ask for my money back if norulez pks me daily in gr? does that even make sense?! He s been playing for longer, paid more, ofc he can pk me. Can any1 see the logic in this?
              Exactly. I have full respect to S41 players as most of them are pretty nice too. But I must say that being PKed in PK zones are part of the game and we should learn to live with it and find ways to get around it instead. I have seen so many high levels go on a rampage in GR in CG, but I still end up getting my GR turned in, it just takes a bit of timing. Just for it to be clear though, I've seen S41 players KOS peeps in GR too cause apparently GR was 'boring'.

You can say that you got 'destroyed' in Seng because you were in the losing team, if you were in the winning team, would you say that? I have even seen S41 players doing the 'GG!' remark too after they have won Seng, which practically means 'We owned you!'

People whine about being PKed in PK zones like GR, Delivery and such, however the merge has brought a lot of good benefits for both servers too. I mean, think about it, the people from your server enjoyed the benefits from the merge too. Economy has been better after the merge - I have noticed recently that most of the players getting Battle bears, new wings and such are from S41, which clearly shows that they are improving, I have even seen someone from S41 exclaim 'Wow things are so much cheaper here, I love this!!'. There is also more people to do activities with, like dungeons, ladder, bath and TG. Yes, I know that AF was a month or 2 behind CG, but that doesnt mean that they don't have a chance to catch up, right? I'll use the honor rankings as an example, do you know that the ArchDuke rank on honor was just kinda fresh in CG when the merge got in? There was only like 4-5 players who got it, and it was just a recent achievement for them. So I was surprised to see that AF peeps have more advanced honors than us even though the server is younger than us, they already have 2 ArchDukes, which is very impressive.

Seriously, we can all get along sooner or later, it might be hard for now since the merge is still hot and both sides are obviously eye-ing each other, trying to test their capabilities and such, but it'll all cool down and soon people will just get along.
              Hybrid Ranger
              Monophobia
              120 Eidolon
              Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

^ Well said, sir.

I haven't lost all hope in the community, anymore.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                X