Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Upcoming New Class!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 74 (Bloody Maplewoods)
    Character Name:Nymira
    i am interested in seeing this class. i do have previous experience with and i know it is a very good tanking class, better then the knight, from playing other versions of this game. I am looking forward to seeing it brought here finally.

Comment

Server: S44
      Character Name: Darch
      Been waiting for this new class to come out.

Comment

Server : S58
        Character Name: GreenApple

Ahhhhh, sounds so nice but i already invested alot of time and money in my ranger and i dont want to start again >.< wish i could change somehow ><

Comment

Server: (s77) Shadow Moon
          Character Name:AICA
          maybe this class will be summoner and has unique skill.
          I think this is more difficult build than other class like ranger,knight,mage,priest,rouge has a hybrid build.

Comment

Server: S77
            Character Name: ABorn01

i want that new character so nice gm and admins super lucky if you have that character thankfull gm to this event i wish i have that tnx a lot

Comment

This sounds amazing, i'm so pleased with all the additions at the moment, thankyou r2

(S4)Patrick2675

There are alts tho, I personally cant wait to try them out with my alts depending on whether it is a powerful class worth investing in an alt. Great Work r2

Server: (S4)The Wilterlands
              IGN: Patrick2675
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-27-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              User:Patrick2675
              Class:Mage
              Guild:thenemy
              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Server: [S55]Heavenly Isle
                Character name: [S55]Abbie

Weee *.* Im very excited about the new class! Knight/Ranger/Rogue maybe?
                Last edited by Kellynka; 10-27-2014, 02:55 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary image.
                [S55]Abbie
                [S3]Legends
                Eidolon 147
                Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                Kilin
                Holy Terrene
                Level 7 Seiryu
                +1497 Soul
                Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Server: Kraken Beach
                  Character Name: (S33)Magma
                  I wonder if this class will be able to morph pets easier. Like 2 lucky stars to begin with. Companions and whatnot. that would be sweet o:

Comment

(s42)MxMood03
                    Server Tinosia Delta

New class Looks good. Will there be a chance to do a char swap :P with the option of being able to keep all the stats :P cause even though it looks cool there is no way possible anyone that worked hard on their char will start this all over again just cause of a new Class :P But if the option would be there to change the class and not loose everything that people worked on I will do so :P
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary information.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

szerver: S453
                      Karakter neve: CharLee
                      szeretnék 1 olyan karakter ami nem pvp-ben erősködne, hanem ami pont bossra lenne a legjobb! legyen boss blokkolása, le tudja álllitani 1-2 körre az ellenfél támadását!
                      én nem szeretek harcolni, jobb szeretem ha épp farmolgatok!

Comment

Server : S9 Zensho
                        Character Name : (S9)Moroni
                        I want to make this new class beastmasters to try his/her amazing skills and abilities..ty r2games good job..Godbless.

Comment

Server: S33 Kraken Beach
                          Character: Kingbiodome
                          I'm really looking forward to this class, in any game if there is a beastmaster type class/skill tree I try to be that. The beastmaster sounds really fun being able to summon familiars alongside the pet you have sounds really good, really looking forward to it and I want it sooner than the end of November.

Comment

Server: s30 Altar of Sacrifice
                            Character Name: Xanadu
                            Show your affection for the new class and explain your expectations for it in one or two sentences.

I love Beast Masters in any game format, but I cannot wait for the bodacious Crystal Saga Beast Master and I believe this class will be a total sensation! I hope the upcoming Beast Master class offers a phoenix familiar, as watching the phoenix die and be reborn may be a fabulous animation to watch!

Comment

Server:s76
                              Character Name:greattaste
                              another class to explore XD

Comment

Server: (S1)AuroraPoint
                                Character Name: (S1)DrKilldare
                                Curious as to the new class - will definitely be making one. Have heard good things about this type of character from players of other games. Good progress R2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X