X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server 74 (Bloody Maplewoods)
    Character Name:Nymira
    i am interested in seeing this class. i do have previous experience with and i know it is a very good tanking class, better then the knight, from playing other versions of this game. I am looking forward to seeing it brought here finally.

Comment

Server: S44
      Character Name: Darch
      Been waiting for this new class to come out.

Comment

Server : S58
        Character Name: GreenApple

Ahhhhh, sounds so nice but i already invested alot of time and money in my ranger and i dont want to start again >.< wish i could change somehow ><

Comment

Server: (s77) Shadow Moon
          Character Name:AICA
          maybe this class will be summoner and has unique skill.
          I think this is more difficult build than other class like ranger,knight,mage,priest,rouge has a hybrid build.

Comment

Server: S77
            Character Name: ABorn01

i want that new character so nice gm and admins super lucky if you have that character thankfull gm to this event i wish i have that tnx a lot

Comment

This sounds amazing, i'm so pleased with all the additions at the moment, thankyou r2

(S4)Patrick2675

There are alts tho, I personally cant wait to try them out with my alts depending on whether it is a powerful class worth investing in an alt. Great Work r2

Server: (S4)The Wilterlands
              IGN: Patrick2675
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-27-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
              User:Patrick2675
              Class:Mage
              Guild:thenemy
              Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Server: [S55]Heavenly Isle
                Character name: [S55]Abbie

Weee *.* Im very excited about the new class! Knight/Ranger/Rogue maybe?
                Last edited by Kellynka; 10-27-2014, 02:55 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary image.
                [S55]Abbie
                [S3]Legends
                Eidolon 147
                Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                Kilin
                Holy Terrene
                Level 7 Seiryu
                +1497 Soul
                Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

Server: Kraken Beach
                  Character Name: (S33)Magma
                  I wonder if this class will be able to morph pets easier. Like 2 lucky stars to begin with. Companions and whatnot. that would be sweet o:

Comment

(s42)MxMood03
                    Server Tinosia Delta

New class Looks good. Will there be a chance to do a char swap :P with the option of being able to keep all the stats :P cause even though it looks cool there is no way possible anyone that worked hard on their char will start this all over again just cause of a new Class :P But if the option would be there to change the class and not loose everything that people worked on I will do so :P
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary information.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

szerver: S453
                      Karakter neve: CharLee
                      szeretnék 1 olyan karakter ami nem pvp-ben erősködne, hanem ami pont bossra lenne a legjobb! legyen boss blokkolása, le tudja álllitani 1-2 körre az ellenfél támadását!
                      én nem szeretek harcolni, jobb szeretem ha épp farmolgatok!

Comment

Server : S9 Zensho
                        Character Name : (S9)Moroni
                        I want to make this new class beastmasters to try his/her amazing skills and abilities..ty r2games good job..Godbless.

Comment

Server: S33 Kraken Beach
                          Character: Kingbiodome
                          I'm really looking forward to this class, in any game if there is a beastmaster type class/skill tree I try to be that. The beastmaster sounds really fun being able to summon familiars alongside the pet you have sounds really good, really looking forward to it and I want it sooner than the end of November.

Comment

Server: s30 Altar of Sacrifice
                            Character Name: Xanadu
                            Show your affection for the new class and explain your expectations for it in one or two sentences.

I love Beast Masters in any game format, but I cannot wait for the bodacious Crystal Saga Beast Master and I believe this class will be a total sensation! I hope the upcoming Beast Master class offers a phoenix familiar, as watching the phoenix die and be reborn may be a fabulous animation to watch!

Comment

Server:s76
                              Character Name:greattaste
                              another class to explore XD

Comment

Server: (S1)AuroraPoint
                                Character Name: (S1)DrKilldare
                                Curious as to the new class - will definitely be making one. Have heard good things about this type of character from players of other games. Good progress R2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X