[Announcement] Crystal Ladder & Wishing Well Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    However, we did make one slight modification to the Crystal Ladder this week:
    • The monsters on level 46 have been nerfed so that they take away 1% of Player's HP, instead of 5%.
    Btw it would be good if they would take 5% but it's just as lvl27 50% per mob! I one hit em all and die so it's at 50%!

Comment

46 is no prob anymore ... 0ne orb and clear

Comment

lvl46 mobs actually became weaker (their own damage, not bombs)

lvl27 is easy as hell, i could just sit there and wait till my pet kills them 1 by 1 (i do 2 myself and 2 for pet) no orbs used

calm down people :P
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

so yet again ^^not team work just sittin around wasting time that with more and more events and runs to do no one has

Comment

Since we are now using the original version, I'd like to ask to adjust the wing stats to the original version as well, like already done for the promethean wings Or what about the sperion stats?

Comment

I was specifically told that the whole issue of "killing a mob and losing half your HP" is the way it's supposed to be for some of these monsters. I'm sorry it wasn't like this in previous versions, and I have asked and pushed for it to be changed it back, but it's not going to happen for the time being.

However, what I can help take of are some of these issues like the one with Magic Blast, or while dying in a state of invulnerability. If you could do me a favor and make a detailed report about it on this thread (Click Here), I'll get it put in the bug tracker and have the developers take look at it.

Comment

don't original version have wayyyyy better stuff than us,heck 10-20 million patk and defs and like 20 million+ hps we got the nerfed down version but have to play their ladder :P anyways its still do-able,only debate is if we getting orig game stuff then give us some their epic stuff and stat boosters :P

Comment

I was specifically told that the whole issue of "killing a mob and losing half your HP" is the way it's supposed to be for some of these monsters. I'm sorry it wasn't like this in previous versions, and I have asked and pushed for it to be changed it back, but it's not going to happen for the time being.

However, what I can help take of are some of these issues like the one with Magic Blast, or while dying in a state of invulnerability. If you could do me a favor and make a detailed report about it on this thread (Click Here), I'll get it put in the bug tracker and have the developers take look at it.
                  I do have a question, i get that it is the way it is suppose to be. But why are they killing members who are still under the ladder protection which States that you are Unable to Receive ANY Damage?

This is not the case Even players that HAVE NOT moved and still have this protection are being being killed. What is the point of this buff if it does not work?
                  Last edited by adrimid; 11-03-2014, 04:34 AM.
                  Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                  Guild: (J1)Philippines
                  Level: 150 Eidolon
                  Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
                    I do have a question, i get that it is the way it is suppose to be. But why are they killing members who are still under the ladder protection which States that you are Unable to Receive ANY Damage?

This is not the case Even players that HAVE NOT moved and still have this protection are being being killed. What is the point of this buff if it does not work?
                    Is there some way you (or anyone for that matter) could ally with a person who is in the process of being killed with this buff on and screenshot it for us? Ordinarily, the monsters just stay where they are and don't move for us, but if you can screenshot them moving in on a target and attacking them when they have this buff, then I have something to work with.

Comment

Is there some way you (or anyone for that matter) could ally with a person who is in the process of being killed with this buff on and screenshot it for us? Ordinarily, the monsters just stay where they are and don't move for us, but if you can screenshot them moving in on a target and attacking them when they have this buff, then I have something to work with.
                      I will try and get a Video of it today when I'm in ladder later on. What is happening is they are entering the floor NOT moving at all, so they have that buff then the second the monsters are killed everyone dies including the players that are still under this buff. The mods aren't attacking them I just want to point this out, they are under the protection the mods die = death to EVERYONE including players under this protection if they are on the floor.

I think that is what players have been complaining about mostly, because they enter the floor don't move (so they have that that ladder buff on them, which says they shouldn't take damage) the Knight, Rouge, Mage what ever kill the mods and everyone died.
                      Last edited by Apoloymi; 11-03-2014, 05:47 AM.
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I just got killed on level 27 when wings skill Innundation/Soaring Wings triggered. What do you suggest for that, do you want us to remove wings while doing those levels?

Comment

What's happening and part of the reason people are complaining still about the new mobs in crystal ladder is that when they die, the hp loss effect hits everyone. You want to reproduce the problem? Ok, here's the easiest way to do it. Take a mage with decent atk and a few other toons on 27. get them all up on 27 but don't move them so they don't lose the buff. Then, walk out with mage so he loses the protective buff, but keep him near the middle of the floor, where the other toons hidden by the protective buff would be, despite not being able to see them because of the buff. When the mobs get to the middle of the floor, a flame explosion should kill them. Voila, everyone dead, including those still with the buff on.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonLightning View Post
                            What's happening and part of the reason people are complaining still about the new mobs in crystal ladder is that when they die, the hp loss effect hits everyone. You want to reproduce the problem? Ok, here's the easiest way to do it. Take a mage with decent atk and a few other toons on 27. get them all up on 27 but don't move them so they don't lose the buff. Then, walk out with mage so he loses the protective buff, but keep him near the middle of the floor, where the other toons hidden by the protective buff would be, despite not being able to see them because of the buff. When the mobs get to the middle of the floor, a flame explosion should kill them. Voila, everyone dead, including those still with the buff on.
                            Exactly and they should not be dying at all with that said buff on, as it states they will not take damage while under this buff and yet they are.

Ok I just did ladder with my normal party and took an Alt along and got the SS you asked for.

To go back to a previous post players are dying when entering ladders 27 and 46, they are not moving at all, and dying while they still have the ladder buff on them

The says that you are Unable to Receive Damage

Here are the Screenshots of my alt in ladder DEAD while this "Unable to Receive Damage buff is still on them and counting down.

Floor 27

Both me and FlashKnight entered the floor, he DID NOT have his AFK on. My alt is still under the Ladder Protection as you can see, So it should not take any damage. Yet when the floor was killed my poor alt Angus died, and you can see the ladder protection buff is still there and counting down, so I DID NOT move at all.

Floor 46

Again same happened as on floor 27, entered NOT in AFK, FlashKnight attacked and killed the floor. Alt died with the this Unable to receive damage buff on.

This is what is annoying players mostly, they can not enter the floor as a team, so the team environment that you said has now been created, actually has not, as you CAN NOT enter this floor as a team at all, if you do you are ALL dead even if you DO NOT move.
                            Last edited by Apoloymi; 11-03-2014, 09:39 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Thanks very much for the details. I've reported this.

Comment

Yes, Rob, I don't have a SS of this happening, but as I stated in my original post in this thread, this IS definitely the case; while under the holy blessing for 60 secs per floor, even if you keep it on (stay hidden), the mob 50% damage AND the AOE damage on floor 75 will hit you/kill you while under the immunity effect. This is definitely not the way the blessing is supposed to work, lol. You even take fire AOE damage on 70 from the great phoenix boss there (same thing every day, b/c as my party's main healer, I see these things/nothing else I can do until the melee guys kill the thing off). I will post my findings on Magic Blast in the other thread for bugs for you guys to investigate, b/c that skill, as I was stating, is still bugged on the range (is actively only about radius 25-50 and should be 300) HUGE difference, lol. Thanks Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X