No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Crystal Ladder & Wishing Well Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol storm don't burst their buble, all that are supposed to happen it's gonna be that way on that version they steal the stuff from and they don't bother even changing the names! You seen those chinese on 82floor i think above the npc?! Here's your answer it's like that on the original version! And don't ask me why all the other things that are there and we don't have em!

Comment

by the way when you die and holy protection is still active i cant see them to res with a priest till it wears off not that that should ever have been an issue just saying more time wasted

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
        Lol storm don't burst their buble, all that are supposed to happen it's gonna be that way on that version they steal the stuff from and they don't bother even changing the names! You seen those chinese on 82floor i think above the npc?! Here's your answer it's like that on the original version! And don't ask me why all the other things that are there and we don't have em!
        LMAO bro, ye ik exactly what you mean...it's kinda like the Bible....people only take the bits out of it they like

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
        Edit: Crystal Ladder has forever been changed, again . After reporting the bug where players under the ladder protection buff were receiving damage, the developers decided to change it so that the mobs don't do self-destruct aoe damage anymore after being killed.

R2Games Quality Assurance Team
        This is a positive step, thanks Rob for the report. Glad to see something us players found is taken up and changed. Now for the rest of the bugs, lol (looks for large can of Raid spray) Now you guys can go back to doing ladder jump solo again if ya have to. Party if ya want to, tho
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-06-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
        X