• Show
Clear All

10g to enter..
    more to repair..
    More gold spent than what u got..***!!
    maturity whip??? (bound)??
    lvl 50+.. my *** (mortal not allowed)

Comment

Event time stated as 2030 - 2130 but monsters stop spawning after 30 minutes, as I observe it at Level 1 map.

Limited monsters spawn for a duration of 30 minutes; it's simply not enough time for a bunch of eidolon/scions to get 300 kills over a small single map.
      Thus leaving most of us hanging at Level 1 map pvp-ing like there's no tomorrow and eventually leaving the area without anything gained.
      I did not get 30 kills so I can't say what's on Level 2 nor how others fare on beyond Level 1.

I believe you can still continue the quest for tomorrow and the day after, but honestly who's going to re-enter the dungeon just to get huge repair cost and losing another 10+ gold again? -Not me for sure.

TL : DR I strongly advise all mortals and low levels to stay away from this event!
      Last edited by xfarmer01; 10-18-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xfarmer01 View Post
        Event time stated as 2030 - 2130 but monsters stop spawning after 30 minutes, as I observe it at Level 1 map.

Limited monsters spawn for a duration of 30 minutes; it's simply not enough time for a bunch of eidolon/scions to get 300 kills over a small single map.
        Thus leaving most of us hanging at Level 1 map pvp-ing like there's no tomorrow and eventually leaving the area without anything gained.
        I did not get 30 kills so I can't say what's on Level 2 nor how others fare on beyond Level 1.

I believe you can still continue the quest for tomorrow and the day after, but honestly who's going to re-enter the dungeon just to get huge repair cost and losing another 10+ gold again? -Not me for sure.

TLR I strongly advise all mortals and low levels to stay away from this event!
        I do not agree. It should be available for all levels. Why always the high level? Why always the cashers and why always the bullys? No it is a good event but it need to be no PvP and less repair bills. Everybody should have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by xfarmer01 View Post
          who's going to re-enter the dungeon just to get huge repair cost and losing another 10+ gold again?
          hell no, im savin al my remainin gold for sumthin worthspent

Originally posted by Alura1 View Post
          Everybody should have a chance
          everybody do have a chance
          some have chances to bully, others have chances to be bullied
          Last edited by elsage; 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM.
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

what a cute joke my orange slayers orb is broken had to switch weapons and use a master repair hammer you guys need to fix the gears dammage cuz i sure as hell aint got no Fing 28g to blow on repairs everyday this is really unfair to those of us that get one hit by massively OP Knights,Rangers, and other high end OP players from other classes
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
            Class: Mage(Hybrid)
            Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
            Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
            Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
            Server: S35
            Class: Worrier
            ​

Comment

Originally posted by Alura1 View Post
              I do not agree. It should be available for all levels. Why always the high level? Why always the cashers and why always the bullys? No it is a good event but it need to be no PvP and less repair bills. Everybody should have a chance.
              I believe you misinterpret me.
              What I'm saying is this event isn't fair to mortals and low levels, thus I discouraging them from wasting gold and time on this fail event.
              And not to mention the rewards are just not worth the time, effort and gold (see poster above with the picture of those rewards).

Feel free to do this activity but don't say I never warn how worthless this event be, especially to us mortals and lowbies.

Comment

They are efficiently driving this game into the dirt with these events. Whats to point in cashing anymore....

Comment

an event that last 30mins, but takes only a couple of minutes to make your repair skyrocket until it breaks ur equipment. how could i stay the full 30 minutes if my stuff are already became **** before the first 10 minutes are up. shop stuff are cool if you can kill them and take the drops before some1 else does and then kill you just for that 1 point, over an over again until stuff breaks and stats drop so can't kill anything with stats alone.
                  this has to be a gold reduction event, to make poor players poor, and cashers bunch of ***.

Comment

Originally posted by R21633341 View Post
                    an event that last 30mins,,,.
                    is 2030-2130 server time so its 60mins ,and about repair im leaving with full red silhouette next to my mini map
                    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Originally posted by elsage View Post
                      is 2030-2130 server time so its 60mins
                      That what's written in the event description but have you try staying in the Treasure Trove map Level 1 past 2100 server time and kill the mobs? -Do they continue to re-spawn?
                      I did not manage to go to Level 2 or beyond, so I can't say if the mobs continue spawning there after 2100 or not.

Or were you one of those high level peeps busy pvp-ing and CBA to notice the absent of mobs there?

Comment

• hell yes a new PVP event this is want we needed!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BTW Thanks for coming up with new and Enjoyable Events R2 Staffs,

but apparently this one is not so good,

even though you said we can get Items from Item Shop,

its a PVP where those HIGH LVL CASH USERS and thoseWHO NEED NOTHING BUT LOVE TO KILL AROUND WITHOUT DOING THE QUEST ---> this one is hilarious

spending time being killed by those people and spending 10g entrance fee and you dont mention the REPAIR FEE which apparently cost me 10g+ also cause of all my items are 0/??? durability,

cant even respawn very well because of those guarding the respawn point and spamming there AOE skills which will kill you instantly having 1/8 of you HP left from being killed earlier

all in all i can say is that i dont like this event and its a waste of 10g and a waste of time for me, hope you will reconsider it to alter the event to a more suitable event for those non cash users and just HIT lvl 50 player btw which have a very very very very low chance of completing this event or nil % at all.

and thanks to those
                          High lvl Cash Players ---> who would kill for fun and not minding the event itself
                          KILLERs ---> who would just love to pay 10g to kill as many lower lvl as they can and not also minding about the event.

truly i love all other events made by R2 staff but apparently for this one "this one is such a fail"

Thanks,
                          Last edited by S7_Neutrals; 10-18-2012, 10:25 PM.

Server: (S7)Cragstone

IGN: (S7)Long4
                          Guild: (S7)Neutrals

Comment

• Originally posted by S7_Neutrals View Post
                            BTW Thanks for coming up with new and Enjoyable Events R2 Staffs,

but apparently this one is not so good,

even though you said we can get Items from Item Shop,

its a PVP where those HIGH LVL CASH USERS and thoseWHO NEED NOTHING BUT LOVE TO KILL AROUND WITHOUT DOING THE QUEST ---> this one is hilarious

spending time being killed by those people and spending 10g entrance fee and you dont mention the REPAIR FEE which apparently cost me 10g+ also cause of all my items are 0/??? durability,

cant even respawn very well because of those guarding the respawn point and spamming there AOE skills which will kill you instantly having 1/8 of you HP left from being killed earlier

all in all i can say is that i dont like this event and its a waste of 10g and a waste of time for me, hope you will reconsider it to alter the event to a more suitable event for those non cash users and just HIT lvl 50 player btw which have a very very very very low chance of completing this event or nil % at all.

and thanks to those
                            High lvl Cash Players ---> who would kill for fun and not minding the event itself
                            KILLERs ---> who would just love to pay 10g to kill as many lower lvl as they can and not also minding about the event.

truly i love all other events made by R2 staff but apparently for this one "this one is such a fail"

Thanks,
                            Thank you o.o/) you posted it before me. +1
                            Originally posted by Dr.Q
                            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

• Treasure Trove? Lol, sounds more like Treasure Troll. haha pay to get in and pay to repair armor. Gotta use crystal to open chest... I guess R2 have to make some cash some how People will migrate to new servers spend more cash and the cycle repeat all over again haha good one!
                              Server:
                              IGN:

Class:
                              Level: xxx

Comment

• are we suppose to go naked?

Comment

Working...
                                X