No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The main problem with this event is it is a PVP event with repair bills, I can die 200 times in Sengolia and not pay for broken gear, the same should be true here regardless of the fact there are PVE mobs inside.. there's guards in Sengolia as well. I play on a very dead server on another site and there were people complaining about being killed in world chat like we are bullies but for those of you who don't know, you HAVE to kill 30 players to get to L6 in there. It is an unavoidable thing if you want to get to the end of the event, I got my 30 and didn't kill others, I can't speak for anybody who went beyond those 30 since I did not.

Comment

• Hahahaha I'm going naked next time!!!

Comment

• R2,

There are 13 PAGES of comments on this Event from Players, only (1) comment from you folks describing this event. Do you read these comments? Does it matter at all? Hmm. I think it doesn't matter to the folks at R2 at all.

Comment

• Glad this stoopid event is on when im in bed, wouldnt want to waste my time and money in this fail

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            There should have been a quest in your quest panel to help you keep track of points. If you don't get enough points to complete the quest, then you will fail the quest.
            wah..thnx...but shouldnt there be more info in description??? or a guide about it??

Comment

• 1) The description of the event in this thread does not match the description on the event tab.
              2) I was so looking forward to an event like this so Thanks for this awesome event R2, but due to the time it occurs will won't be able to play it.
              3) Please have a second timeslot like with SENGOLIA and AVERNAL REALM.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by drona View Post
                1) The description of the event in this thread does not match the description on the event tab.
                You are right. The description should indicate that it is also a pvp area. I'll pass that along so it can be cleared up.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• can we make it like delivery cause we paying to get in, and then we end up paying even more in repairs. Or like sengolia, or whatever so that our equipment takes a way reduced set of damage. Like even if you are not dying very often, you still end up with repairs of a decent amount.
                  s157 DGoddess

Comment

• Originally posted by mechamind View Post
                    can we make it like delivery cause we paying to get in, and then we end up paying even more in repairs. Or like sengolia, or whatever so that our equipment takes a way reduced set of damage. Like even if you are not dying very often, you still end up with repairs of a decent amount.
                    I will pass that along as well, but don't get your hopes up about this changing since fighting in the guild resource battleground also results in repairs, and most people are fine with that.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Who thought of an event such as this? This event is so unfair to most of the players. I am sure you can come up with a better idea. Please take away the PVP so low levels at least have a chance at getting something.

Comment

• Yes but repairs do not cost like that in gr. Get a grip on reality

Comment

• I again say,prevent the equips from breaking in there,because you know what stupid people in our server do? They put a circle on spawn point,everyone who goes there,dies,when he revives,he immediately dies again.I died 8 times like this in less than 10 seconds yesterday.This event is bull ****
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

• def should just call it treasure trove for edilon

Comment

• Well...this is a great event...for Eidolons. I enter and get spawn killed over and over. Could you make separate potions for Trove? like the ones for seng. My pots heal like 1k each and it does nothing to the mobs who hit 3-5k on me.

Comment

• Could u also make it have different levels. Like 1 for eids 1 for scions and 1 for mortal and change the difficulty on each so it makes it more fair. I spend 10g to enter...15g on repairs and get nothing out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X