No announcement yet.

[New Permanent Event] The Treasure Trove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this event is terrible unless ur lv 100 eidolan with epic out immaculated armor u just end up paying 10g to get killed and 15g on repairs its uterrrly worth to those who would truly benift from this

Comment

• the love yall are showing the higher ranked players is making it to where soon that is all you have and then they will leave cause they will only have each other to try to kill no easy marks

Comment

• Ahhh. Another "Up there" event.

Comment

• When does the respawn on monsters in on Tier 1... I went in and never saw a monster at all.

Comment

• Lol, just remove the amount of kills required for lv 5 and we'll be fine..

Comment

• Originally posted by R2398336 View Post
              Lol, just remove the amount of kills required for lv 5 and we'll be fine..
              I assume that you mean the kills required for L6
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• i sugest making it so equipment dus not get damaged from this event so we don't end up paying the 10g to enter then 13g+ repair bill when event is dun seems like a pricy pricy coast to pay for only a potential reword and most likely coast more for those getting little reword as thay will be the ones getting pvped the most.

Comment

• I have to agree with this european thingy, my self is 12 years old and I can't stay up that freaking long either..... And my mum takes my pc anyway that time.... It should be anytime!

Comment

• No response from a GM yet. Guess they don't give a **** about their customers :P

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      No response from a GM yet. Guess they don't give a **** about their customers :P
                      yeah, i know. you figure after 18 pages of flames they be in here saying something. the only response we got was from memorylane a forum mod but all they did was enrage us all even more cause they defended the event saying, "oh it's fine as it is, our server is a utopia and we all get along like barney and friends." God man, get your *** into the real servers and out of server make believe and see how much chaos and torment really is going on.

But yeah it's not as much a surprise the R2 people don't care. They "NEVER" do.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• this should be like seng no repair bills. for the price u pay to go in 10g it's not worth the like 40g repair bills. Sorry R2 this is a fail
                        Ign- (S2)xena6
                        server-himeng valley
                        class-Priest holy hybrid
                        level- Eidolon 149
                        guild-Noypi
                        honor rank-Emperor

Comment

• You should make it clear that if you turn in the quest and you got enough mobs killed but not enough players ,you FAIL the quest and get nothing. Killing 300 mobs is not big deal there but killing 100 players for a mortal like me is impossible,and I doubt that even scions and eidolons get their kills, I've only seen maybe 10 people there. Why not make it pve ?That would make most players happy and you would make more money selling treasure keys.

Comment

• i see, so killing player isnt an opt, that would distance aur way more, gl
                            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• Still no response from GM.
                              I think GM dont care bout gamers
                              they do care only on Money gain
                              Cash..

watch out cash user.
                              this game would die i think
                              coz people start to leave this games

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                I was watching chat. The number of people having fun far outweighed the number of people complaining. A lot of people on my server complain about getting killed by other players anywhere, since we are pve, but most enjoy this type of pvp since what's the point in developing your character past the mortal stage if it's not to see if you can kill other players?

As of right now, we have 5 lvl 100 eidolons, and I assure you, they did not dominate the event.

Give it a week, then see how many people are giving the same feedback- everyone complains about events, temporary or permanent, at first. If you read through the thread, you'll see the first 7 pages are from before people could even enter the event. Those don't count- how can anyone know they won't like something before they try it? From the 8th page on, most of the complaints are about losing durability, followed by it being a pvp zone. After that, the complaints are about the 10g entry fee. A small number of people feel that it's an event for eidolons so it isn't fair (but that gets said about any area with pvp). And last, people think a detailed guide should have accompanied the release.

People who are happy with events often stay away from threads like this, and I don't blame them. I said I'd pass along a couple of the suggestions to the GMs, and how most of my server likes it and I'm getting flamed for that.

I do agree that perhaps durability loss is a bit much. It should stay a PVP zone, and it should retain the 10g entry fee. Otherwise it's just a race to see who kills mobs the fastest to make it to the top floor. Done in minutes with very little challenge, sounds like so much fun. No one is seeing this event as something that has potential. I would much rather suggest soul prints (for example) be added to the list of cash shop items we can get from there than work on trying to get them to change an aspect of the event that makes it what it is. But try I will, because whether I agree with a suggestion or not, I do pass along a summary of the more popular ones.

ARE YOU KIDDING??? Do you even read the whole things........i said see what % is not happy........lets take a poll if you really don understand......with two option
                                1>people who are not happy with current treasure trove and has lot of complain about it
                                2>people who are happy with it..........
                                then see the huge difference.........just realize it and stop being stupid already...

Comment

Working...
                                X