Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this event must be hell on more crowded servers man o-o

Comment

total waste of time - especially if players choose to deliberately prevent others from advancing.

Comment

OK well we did the Nether and getting the shards was not a problem but when you go into the Boss Area this is where its PK mode and if you are not OP or in a PT then u are dead. Understandable that it is a new even but maybe some things can be changed i don't mind the area but maybe make it possible for more than one room for the Boss area for instance if you complete the first boss you have to enter a 2nd room for 2nd boss and so forth this way it gives everyone a chance to get 1 or more bosses. Meaning if you kill the first boss you have to go forward like how its done for corruption. I understand the drops are good drops and might not be feasible for R2 to do this. But it is an idea it was good that R2 decided to put a new event would be nicer if we can get a chance to get bosses is all. Or another idea would be to make getting the keys shards PVP and once u get them then you enter room by yourself and kill the bosses.
        Last edited by luigihunter00; 01-08-2015, 06:36 PM.
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
          Chamber 2 chests are bugged.
          Nope it is not. There is a chance to get a key piece out of it. I stated this in my first post. It actually took me about 30 chests to get the key shard when I tested this event.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Okay so aside from the complaining... what were the rewards?
            Firekitty
            S63 Hellstorm
            Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
              Okay so aside from the complaining... what were the rewards?
              Divine Feathers [bound], Gmuts [bound], divine blood [bound], SoA, dragon coins
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader
              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                Divine Feathers [bound], Gmuts [bound], divine blood [bound], SoA, dragon coins
                ohhh my. is it just one of each or is it like 1-5? That sounds like something worth fighting for :3
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm

Comment

ohhh my. is it just one of each or is it like 1-5? That sounds like something worth fighting for :3
                  Random drops I think, I looted a few Divine Feathers and Gmuts but didn't see any SoA drop but another guildy got an SoA from one of the other bosses.
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

energy crystals,strange energy,chi ess,div bloods but no promes >.>

Comment

nevermind i see now ty
                      Last edited by Kanyo; 01-08-2015, 07:54 PM.
                      💎Crystal Saga💎
                      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                      ☆Death Tank
                      ☆PvP King at your service
                      ☆Class:Knight
                      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

come on any thing funny?

Comment

Nether is officially the worst event needs to be changed takes ages to get keys because all server on the smallest of maps then when you finally get to boss its pvp so everyone kills you so you can not get loot. event needs to be changed or just removed just helps strongest players get stronger and make the gap between weak players and strong players larger

Comment

Question. When they said SoA did they mean Spirit of Ares or Soul of Ares?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoverguy View Post
                              Question. When they said SoA did they mean Spirit of Ares or Soul of Ares?
                              Spirit of ares.

P.S. they do need to change the red loot thing. even if they make it pve just change the loot to the way all other mobs are.. I dont like peeps grabbin at my junk. Both in game and.. yea INB4 CENSORSHIP (maybe)
                              Firekitty
                              S63 Hellstorm

Comment

Spirit of ares.

P.S. they do need to change the red loot thing. even if they make it pve just change the loot to the way all other mobs are.. I dont like peeps grabbin at my junk. Both in game and.. yea INB4 CENSORSHIP (maybe)
                                Well then, maybe my quest for an awakened ares protection (insignia) might not be such a fool's errand anymore, be it by actually getting the drops, or by buying it when it flows into the economy of my server a bit more. With a bit of tweaking, I think this could be a good permanent event.

Comment

Working...
                                X