No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 1/8 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Nether is a perfect event. Prolly the best event in cs.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
      well i dont gain anything threatening anyone i only critize stuff so if u actually saw what i typed instead of fuming i started a fight fight with a casher u would understand
      and ya cashers run the servers i wholeheartedly agree with that but if u guys think cashers shd get a special treatment cse u cash or something like that that is something i dont agree
      the server in which i am cashers dont complain some of them r very good friends of mine too well maybe its bcse of that i had to argue,maybe u guys r ...say different ..... well anyway my point is made good day !
      Wow you are a piece of work in other game cashers have a great advantage over non-casher R2 has given event that non-casher have gotten cash items for free or with little effort take the anniversary event. I know of loads of non-casher who benefited greatly on that event and oh no complaints. And you dont even know us to make that assumption Krayzie is the top in our server and he doesn't use that against anyone unless its a PVP area like the nethers. The Nethers is a PVP area and they did it this way so people can compete if that bothers you then Iam not sure what to tell you. My only complaint to you was that you said casher ruin the fun and that statement is incorrect. I am a casher and I help people in my server all the time. So maybe next time you think before your start attacking cashers is all i am saying to you. And for your friend that are cashers in your server should be offended with you saying Cashers ruin all the fun!!!!
      Last edited by luigihunter00; 01-09-2015, 03:34 PM.
      S42MxMood03
      Guild-SoulofRuins
      Married:S36Krayzie
      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Hey diablu. Just sit in starglade if you don't like competing for good items
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
          So the strong should just kill the boss for the weak and then compete with them for the loot? Good logic.

Only thing about this event that I would change is chests room where when you open the chest and it doesn't give you key part the chest should disappear and not stay in your inventory so you can keep opening it till you receive key part. Other than that the event should stay the way it is.
          Why? It could easily be that the boss isn't too difficult to kill, just requires a little work from a group of people.
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Hmmm, now its my turn. I am a casher, and i think the event sucks, so now what. I'm not top on my server, not even in the top guild. Who r u to say that i dont work hard and shouldnt reap the benefits of this event. On my server there is only 1 who can win this event he outclasses everyone, by 4-10 times. Its his event, cant change that. But to add an event to a server where only 1 can participate is sad on R2's part to say the least. Something should b done to make it an event. I dont care even about the rewards myself, but to walk into a PvP area with a person that can take on 30 easily and still not die, whats the point?
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 05:27 PM. Reason: No name-calling.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
              Hmmm, now its my turn. I am a casher, and i think the event sucks, so now what. I'm not top on my server, not even in the top guild. Who r u to say that i dont work hard and shouldnt reap the benefits of this event. On my server there is only 1 who can win this event he outclasses everyone, by 4-10 times. Its his event, cant change that. But to add an event to a server where only 1 can participate is sad on R2's part to say the least. Something should b done to make it an event. I dont care even about the rewards myself, but to walk into a PvP area with a person that can take on 30 easily and still not die, whats the point?
              I agree speaking from the wifey he is talking abt R2 should make this fair. change it a lil so everyone on the server can benefit from it not just one player or one guild. Speaking from the guild that can benefit from it. I agree R2 should change it a little.
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-09-2015, 05:28 PM. Reason: Edited quote.
              S42MxMood03
              Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

this new event is total fail one player per merged server can benefit al else wasting time this event should be removed

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                  Why? It could easily be that the boss isn't too difficult to kill, just requires a little work from a group of people.
                  It may be so, but why would I possibly want to share the loot with people I don't even like, when I'm able to kill the boss perfectly fine alone or with my guild? People should compete for it, and those that win should decide who get the loot, not some random luck by rolling on the item.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                    It may be so, but why would I possibly want to share the loot with people I don't even like, when I'm able to kill the boss perfectly fine alone or with my guild? People should compete for it, and those that win should decide who get the loot, not some random luck by rolling on the item.
                    You can't decide who gets the loot...it's almost entirely bound items so the people would have to be in a party to even get a chance on rolling on the item, so that limits it to 5 people per day who can get any loot. How is that fair to anyone else? I'm IN the top guild on my server, i'm a casher...albeit not a super casher and the top player is my brother-in-law irl so I do get to take advantage of the event but I don't think it's fair for anyone else...even Kray just said that it's not fair for other people and he IS the top player lol
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                      You can't decide who gets the loot...it's almost entirely bound items so the people would have to be in a party to even get a chance on rolling on the item, so that limits it to 5 people per day who can get any loot. How is that fair to anyone else? I'm IN the top guild on my server, i'm a casher...albeit not a super casher and the top player is my brother-in-law irl so I do get to take advantage of the event but I don't think it's fair for anyone else...even Kray just said that it's not fair for other people and he IS the top player lol
                      Yes you can decide by adding people in and out of party it just take some organization.

Comment

This a reminder to keep this thread on-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                          Wow you are a piece of work in other game cashers have a great advantage over non-casher R2 has given event that non-casher have gotten cash items for free or with little effort take the anniversary event. I know of loads of non-casher who benefited greatly on that event and oh no complaints. And you dont even know us to make that assumption Krayzie is the top in our server and he doesn't use that against anyone unless its a PVP area like the nethers. The Nethers is a PVP area and they did it this way so people can compete if that bothers you then Iam not sure what to tell you. My only complaint to you was that you said casher ruin the fun and that statement is incorrect. I am a casher and I help people in my server all the time. So maybe next time you think before your start attacking cashers is all i am saying to you. And for your friend that are cashers in your server should be offended with you saying Cashers ruin all the fun!!!!
                          firstly this is not dragon pals where all items which cashers hav can be gotten my non cashers too .... so free items here do help us but never greatly benifit us ,secondly i never said 'cashers' ruin the fun i said a single casher whos at the top ruins fun for all cashers and non cashers one alike
                          if a top cashers wants to pk me in seng,iob,LG(spawn camp) or even outside i dont really mind as at the most u get repairs but a person ruining an event without others getting anything well that just sucks ....but as i said earlier our top cashers good ppl they dont complain and they like competition too its an 3 yr old server :P so i was not talking abt the case of my server but was speaking in general
                          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
                            firstly this is not dragon pals where all items which cashers hav can be gotten my non cashers too .... so free items here do help us but never greatly benifit us ,secondly i never said 'cashers' ruin the fun i said a single casher whos at the top ruins fun for all cashers and non cashers one alike
                            if a top cashers wants to pk me in seng,iob,LG(spawn camp) or even outside i dont really mind as at the most u get repairs but a person ruining an event without others getting anything well that just sucks ....but as i said earlier our top cashers good ppl they dont complain and they like competition too its an 3 yr old server :P so i was not talking abt the case of my server but was speaking in general
                            All I am saying is that QQing about the Nethers is pointless!!! R2 made it this way for competition you were the one that stated casher ruin the fun and that statement alone is incorrect. The nethers I agree should be changed to benefit everyone!!! in the game but I can understand the reasoning behind R2!! So i don't seem them changing this anytime time soon and at least they actually did something NEW!! Speaking from the guild that benefits on this event I decided not to do this event that is solely my decision. Our guild will still compete because telling them not to compete is not fair to them. This event was made to compete and if you look at this game this is what is all about at the end competition. Do I agree with the way the nethers is set up NO!! Do I think that some changes should be made YES!! Will I tell our guild not to do it NO!!
                            Last edited by luigihunter00; 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM. Reason: auto correction
                            S42MxMood03
                            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Definition:

Nether: its an R2 event held up to make the OP more OPer , p.s. to r2 , usually servers contain 1 or 2 OP players. others will be trashed forever,

OP: is an Over Powered Character, either being r2 cashier , or no life altholic gamer or simply as well-known these days , maller .

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                                All I am saying is that QQing about the Nethers is pointless!!! R2 made it this way for competition you were the one that stated casher ruin the fun and that statement alone is incorrect. The nethers I agree should be changed to benefit everyone!!! in the game but I can understand the reasoning behind R2!! So i don't seem them changing this anytime time soon and at least they actually did something NEW!! Speaking from the guild that benefits on this event I decided not to do this event that is solely my decision. Our guild will still compete because telling them not to compete is not fair to them. This event was made to compete and if you look at this game this is what is all about at the end competition. Do I agree with the way the nethers is set up NO!! Do I think that some changes should be made YES!! Will I tell our guild not to do it NO!!
                                well i am not sure u even read my post i never said guilds shd not compete etc etc
                                competition only exists when ppl can compete which is not the case in this event well i am done arguing ...i hope i made my point and ik i am not wrong abt whatever i said .... gd day
                                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                                X